Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Saiyanbrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cutting 8 pounds in next 3 weeks at 12% b.f ?

Is it ideal or will I loose too much muscles while at it? Calculator shows I should cut 1.3 lbs/week to preserve as much muscles as possible but I cut only 3 pounds last 3 weeks because I didn’t wanna cut back my calories too early, my overall aim was to cut 11 pounds in 6 weeks and I’m already half way through.
    Vegeta > Goku crew
    Cathedral Chants only gym playlist crew

Holocaust denial is illegal in over 18 countries. if an organized killing of jews happened so definitely, why would people need to serve prison sentences for questioning it?