snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow New oat recipe :) I just discovered muesli

So I had this on vacation and this recipe is the closest I have found to it. Besides the berry part was just frozen thawed mixed berries, they also sprinkled a little crunchy granola on top served cold

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/eatwell/r...MEVYDRVC4H4UE/
    Wincel crew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    So I had this on vacation and this recipe is the closest I have found to it. Besides the berry part was just frozen thawed mixed berries, they also sprinkled a little crunchy granola on top served cold

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/eatwell/r...MEVYDRVC4H4UE/
    Whenever I go to Germany or nearby countries for work, I eat muesli for breakfast basically every day as that is usually part of the free breakfast most hotels offer. I really like it when they have little chunks of dates in it too, get a little sweet surprise.
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Whenever I go to Germany or nearby countries for work, I eat muesli for breakfast basically every day as that is usually part of the free breakfast most hotels offer. I really like it when they have little chunks of dates in it too, get a little sweet surprise.
    I really like the shredded apple and how creamy it is. I was in Greece and on the cruise part of my trip they had this out everyday. And the honey!

Also, 10% Greek yogurt is amazing
    Wincel crew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I really like the shredded apple and how creamy it is. I was in Greece and on the cruise part of my trip they had this out everyday. And the honey!

Also, 10% Greek yogurt is amazing
    Well, if you were in Greece then it was probably 100% Greek yogurt.

Here is a recipe for Muesli that looks similar to what they usually serve in Germany and surrounding countries. I haven’t made this recipe but it looks to have what i am used to from my travels:
    https://thetravelbite.com/recipes/ge...tional-muesli/
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Well, if you were in Greece then it was probably 100% Greek yogurt.

Here is a recipe for Muesli that looks similar to what they usually serve in Germany and surrounding countries. I haven’t made this recipe but it looks to have what i am used to from my travels:
    https://thetravelbite.com/recipes/ge...tional-muesli/
    lol we’ll it was on a cruise with Norwegian so who knows what was actually in it. I like your recipe more, much easier lol
    Wincel crew

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    both look amazing 😛

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A muese once bit my sister.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the m00se with the sharpened end of an interspace t00thbrush given by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian m0vies: "The H0t Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge M0lars of Horst Nordfink".

Mynd you, m00se bites Kan be pretty nasti ..