Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sakustoms View Post
    Good luck, hopefully it works. But damn that is a tiny tube of cream for $30.
    if it works I will buy more, if not then it's wasted money. However as I mentioned I put some n my forearm and my skin was numb felt weird but the real test is tomorrow.
    On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can now say with 100% certainty the numbing cream I purchased work, it work like a charm I felt no pain whatsoever. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to get a a tattoo but doesn't like the pain. I know there are folks out there who welcome the pain and I am DEFINITELY not one of them!

4th session completed 3 more to go

On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I can now say with 100% certainty the numbing cream I purchased work, it work like a charm I felt no pain whatsoever. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to get a a tattoo but doesn't like the pain. I know there are folks out there who welcome the pain and I am DEFINITELY not one of them!

4th session completed 3 more to go

That looks way better than i originally thought when you first brought this up.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    That looks way better than i originally thought when you first brought this up.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment. I was dreading todays sessions due to the pain knowing I had 4 more sessions to go, but I'll tell you man, that numbing cream really really worked!
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment. I was dreading todays sessions due to the pain knowing I had 4 more sessions to go, but I'll tell you man, that numbing cream really really worked!
    After you posted the cream, i googled the best tat creams and it wasn't number 1; so i am happy for your sake, that it was really good and worked.
    Whew!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    After you posted the cream, i googled the best tat creams and it wasn't number 1; so i am happy for your sake, that it was really good and worked.

Whew!
    No it is not number 1 in google, but it had the best testimonials/reviews for me. I went with the folks I saw talking about it, but yeah if you google what is the best numbing cream for tats you get a lot.
    On the list for Bannukah

The only negative thing I have been reading about numbing creams is that it stops the skin from taking in the ink, but most say it is a myth. I will keep an eye out on the area where the new ink is VS where I got the tat without the ink. I hope its not true as I would have to redo this all over again
    On the list for Bannukah

sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks real good. Glad the numbing cream worked. Now you can stop stressing the future sessions and just enjoy the ink.

Looks real good. Glad the numbing cream worked. Now you can stop stressing the future sessions and just enjoy the ink.
    Thanks man, the thing about the cream is that it felt weird, the area where I applied the cream felt fake hard to explain. Again I doubt that it can effect the ink, but becuase it felt so fake I am a little nervous that it might. Again it could just be me reading too much into the stuff I read online.
    On the list for Bannukah

sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks man, the thing about the cream is that it felt weird, the area where I applied the cream felt fake hard to explain. Again I doubt that it can effect the ink, but becuase it felt so fake I am a little nervous that it might. Again it could just be me reading too much into the stuff I read online.
    Yea I wouldn't worry too much about it. When I peel off the skin protector sheet I pull ink off with it. I've actually seen outlines of tattoos come off with it and all my ink is still good.

Yea I wouldn't worry too much about it. When I peel off the skin protector sheet I pull ink off with it. I've actually seen outlines of tattoos come off with it and all my ink is still good.
    So far I don't see a difference and hopefully I wont. I will definitely keep folks who are thinking about using it updated.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

So I was in the gym locker on Friday and I took of my sweatshirt to check myself out in the mirror to see how I am progressing, this guy says Nice Tat man, how many more sessions left I told him roughly 4. He then ask Are you or your parents from Samoa? and when I said no he said, why do you have that tat then?

I didn't even bother responding, when I got home and told my wife and my son the story my son said, you know you are going to get ask that a lot right? Man I really hope not I never even heard of people asking a question like that. But if I do, I need to think of a witty response and not just give them the stare or silent treatment as I just did to the guy in the locker room.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't get that when i get asked by anyone (least of all asians) about my asian tats - they just complement or discuss the art....

i'm a collector - and i collect all types of tattoos. maybe if you have more coverage ppl stop asking stupid questions? ugh

i seldom get specific questions about specific tattoos unless they want to know who my artist is...but i think i would ask about some of their choices if i was feeling confrontational - or just say i liked it or ima collector...

hope you are doing well BH - and yes - i'll send pics eventually! i actually was gathering up pics when i got the coof last month - i'll focus in the next day or two and make a post with images, tho

take care

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I was in the gym locker on Friday and I took of my sweatshirt to check myself out in the mirror to see how I am progressing, this guy says Nice Tat man, how many more sessions left I told him roughly 4. He then ask Are you or your parents from Samoa? and when I said no he said, why do you have that tat then?

I didn't even bother responding, when I got home and told my wife and my son the story my son said, you know you are going to get ask that a lot right? Man I really hope not I never even heard of people asking a question like that. But if I do, I need to think of a witty response and not just give them the stare or silent treatment as I just did to the guy in the locker room.
    Say you're from Samoa !

mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000) mtnmama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Say you're from Samoa !
    🤣🤣🤣

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I didn't even bother responding, when I got home and told my wife and my son the story my son said, you know you are going to get ask that a lot right? Man I really hope not.

Bullsh!t, you love the attention, you know it, I know it, everyone on here knows it, probably one of the main reasons you got the tat

Get used to it, I get compliments on mine all the time. Most people do, just don't tell them your ass wimped out and you took something for the pain.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 11-29-2021 at 07:29 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    .....just don't tell them your ass wimped out and you took something for the pain.
    haha - i thought the same thing - but idgaf - i tried the numbing spray (has to be applied after skin is open) and it doesn't work on me - kinda allergic.....and the creams are a crap shoot for me too - when we are going to do an 8 hour sesh - i will put it on and wrap in saran for an hour or so before IF my guy wants me too - but it's kind of a waste on me.....

on the other hand - i introduced him to nothing balm (for using while actually getting tatted) - and that works a little. i kinda like the process tho - the adrenaline dump - the dopamine kick - and then i can sometimes sleep - if a long enough session....

i use the nothing wash and balm for the 2 days after also...i am allergic to adhesive so i can't do a good wrap or clear film like most everyone else.

edit - BH - thinking you should order a sample of the balm and see how you like it - maybe she would be willing to use it while she works on you? i've never used the cbd one - only original glide/salve - they sell full size and tiny sample size - and the soap is awesome during that first 24-48...h2ocean
    Last edited by mtnmama; 11-29-2021 at 08:12 AM.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I need to think of a witty response and not just give them the stare or silent treatment as I just did to the guy in the locker room.
    Next time thay ask, "Are you from Samoa?" tell them, "No, I'm from Nunya."

Originally Posted by mtnmama View Post
    i don't get that when i get asked by anyone (least of all asians) about my asian tats - they just complement or discuss the art....

i'm a collector - and i collect all types of tattoos. maybe if you have more coverage ppl stop asking stupid questions? ugh

i seldom get specific questions about specific tattoos unless they want to know who my artist is...but i think i would ask about some of their choices if i was feeling confrontational - or just say i liked it or ima collector...

hope you are doing well BH - and yes - i'll send pics eventually! i actually was gathering up pics when i got the coof last month - i'll focus in the next day or two and make a post with images, tho

take care
    I have two tribal tats, never had anyone asked me about them before, so I dunno.

I thought you forgot about sending me the tats

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Say you're from Samoa !
    Pretty straight to the point huh

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Bullsh!t, you love the attention, you know it, I know it, everyone on here knows it, probably one of the main reasons you got the tat

Get used to it, I get compliments on mine all the time. Most people do, just don't tell them your ass wimped out and you took something for the pain.
    I never said I don't like the attention, my point was about the stupid remark.

I tell EVERONE I use the cream, I have no shame in that, just as I always tell people I am afraid of bees and needles, I have yet to have anyone step to me and call me a wuss in person.

Originally Posted by mtnmama View Post
    haha - i thought the same thing - but idgaf - i tried the numbing spray (has to be applied after skin is open) and it doesn't work on me - kinda allergic.....and the creams are a crap shoot for me too - when we are going to do an 8 hour sesh - i will put it on and wrap in saran for an hour or so before IF my guy wants me too - but it's kind of a waste on me.....

on the other hand - i introduced him to nothing balm (for using while actually getting tatted) - and that works a little. i kinda like the process tho - the adrenaline dump - the dopamine kick - and then i can sometimes sleep - if a long enough session....

i use the nothing wash and balm for the 2 days after also...i am allergic to adhesive so i can't do a good wrap or clear film like most everyone else.

edit - BH - thinking you should order a sample of the balm and see how you like it - maybe she would be willing to use it while she works on you? i've never used the cbd one - only original glide/salve - they sell full size and tiny sample size - and the soap is awesome during that first 24-48...h2ocean
    The cream works very well for me I will be using it for the remaining sessions.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Next time thay ask, "Are you from Samoa?" tell them, "No, I'm from Nunya."
    LOL Nice one
    On the list for Bannukah

5th session just completed today, damn cream is a life savor I could have done 6 straight hours

Last edited by bodyhard; 12-11-2021 at 02:36 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    5th session just completed today, damn cream is a life savor I could have done 6 straight hours
    Do you have to reapply it during the session, or does it last for the whole sitting? How many hours until it wears off?

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Do you have to reapply it during the session, or does it last for the whole sitting? How many hours until it wears off?
    For me no, becuase my sessions are 3 hours each and the skin stays numb for up to 4 hours, I was just being sarcastic with the 6 hour straight. But it is recommended to reapply for longer sessions. But man I will never get a tattoo without it ever again, you literally feel nothing.
    On the list for Bannukah

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good stuff, brother. That's getting tight.

That cream sounds like a game changer. Surprised I haven't heard aboot it till now. Cool that it makes the process less brutal for the delicate types. Like me.

butt Dude, how badass would it be to do the last session sans cream. What an awesome opportunity to reinforce to yurself yur still a badass. Unless u good on that front in which case, use the cream.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Good stuff, brother. That's getting tight.

That cream sounds like a game changer. Surprised I haven't heard aboot it till now. Cool that it makes the process less brutal for the delicate types. Like me.

butt Dude, how badass would it be to do the last session sans cream. What an awesome opportunity to reinforce to yurself yur still a badass. Unless u good on that front in which case, use the cream.
    It truly is man I was dreading the following session, now I look forward to getting it completed. Next session is on Jan 14th, I doubt I would do that last session cream free, but maybe to earn this damn thing maybe I should and say I freaking did it!
    On the list for Bannukah

6th session completed, chest is now 100% completed, starting to work down the shoulder towards the forearm/wrist. I didn't get to put the numbing cream in between my bicep/forearm/elbow as I thought she would work downward and holy hell did I feel the difference. Next session Feb 4th.

On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny, looks good. How much more of this do you have to go?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, looks good. How much more of this do you have to go?
    I think 3 more sessions will cover it. We thought 8 in the beginning, but I think 9 will fully complete it
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think 3 more sessions will cover it. We thought 8 in the beginning, but I think 9 will fully complete it
    Very cool.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawaiianwargod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks good BH. 9 painful sessions but it would be totally worth it.
    Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're living-life!