handsy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help working around latarjet surgery

I'm thirty years old and had a latarjet surgery about a year ago

Been getting back into working out, but I got a problem...my shoulder has poor range of motion since the surgery

My front delts and especially my upper chest is so underdeveloped cuz I can't do incline bench or overhead press

Flat bench seems to have blown up the middle of my chest, which should be a good thing but instead it looks stupid

I have a basic knowledge on how to work out and get results...but I'm really struggling to develop upper chest

I have some light dumbbells that I've used to make gains, but not in the upper chest department

I am 5'8 145...skinny fat, have trouble gaining muscle, but this wasn't an issue some ten years ago

As I said I got dumbbells...I don't have access to cables so I do upward flies instead

The question I'm really asking is, can I develop those upper pecs without incline benching and overhead press? And if so, what are some exercises I can do with dumbbells?

This is my first time here, and any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for your time

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the kind of thing where you're better off consulting a sports physio. It's hard to give advice without a good understanding of your situation.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16