Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Just ordered 2 books on fungi! Or rather medicinal herbs and shrooms...not sure if LWW has a part play.

I was headed fishing the first time I ate the things, never made it to my boat, spent the afternoon sitting under a tree and I recall having a meaningful conversation with a squirrel
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    lol, he’s been in politics for 50 years. Why would you expect anything different?

Well, then I think you contradicted yourself with your statement that he not bring certain ideologies to this country then. 50 years ago he was a white supremacy kinda guy, nowadays if the majority of the country becomes Muslim he would allow their laws, which is Sharia, no Muslim would ever favor another concept over Sharia, why would they?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ... if the majority of the country becomes Muslim he would allow their laws, which is Sharia...
    That will never happen. There's too many gun totin, goat loving Christians in the USA.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, what is this growing on you crap?????

Your goat tee is winter fire January Anders, no vids, no salute, liquid courage, chump, the cycle forum is over there.......

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad to say, but I called this on the now-deleted Chaos in Kabul thread.

The Biden administration was attempting damage control and targeted someone who they thought had ISIS-K ties so they could get a win and draw attention away from the blundering withdrawal from Afghanistan. I knew there was no way in that country they could find who plotted it and executed it in less than 48 hours (unless they knew it was coming and allowed it to happen first, of course). I knew they were just firing from the hip. And here is the tragic results of that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-says.html

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pockets, what is this growing on you crap?????

the cycle forum is over there.......

Thanks for the forum recommendation, I feel I must reciprocate

Jenny Graig-- To help with your belly bump

Alcoholics Anonymous-- To slow down the drunk posting

Growasetofballs.com-- So you aren't first in line to get a covid booster shot

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let's face facts: Biden isn't making the decisions. The country is being run by Susan Rice, Ron Klain and Valerie Jarrett. 3 idiots.
    Mark Milley and McKenzie are inept scumbag buffoons and the troops HATE them.
    Biden was the dumbest guy in the Senate in the 1980's. He's never gotten any smarter. As Gates said, he's been on the wrong side of every major foreign policy decision for the past 50 years. Obama thought he was a f-up. Look how long it took to endorse him? He voted against taking out Bin Laden.

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan with CONDITIONS Trump ordered Solemani killed. Trump held NATO accountable, China in check, North Korea to the negotiating table, brokered deals with the Middle East and Israel.

But he tweets mean and wasn't "presidential." Some people would rather be mediocre than great. They can't handle success. That's your Biden voter. Low testosterone.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Let's face facts: Biden isn't making the decisions. The country is being run by Susan Rice, Ron Klain and Valerie Jarrett. 3 idiots.
    Mark Milley and McKenzie are inept scumbag buffoons and the troops HATE them.
    Biden was the dumbest guy in the Senate in the 1980's. He's never gotten any smarter. As Gates said, he's been on the wrong side of every major foreign policy decision for the past 50 years. Obama thought he was a f-up. Look how long it took to endorse him? He voted against taking out Bin Laden.

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan with CONDITIONS Trump ordered Solemani killed. Trump held NATO accountable, China in check, North Korea to the negotiating table, brokered deals with the Middle East and Israel.

But he tweets mean and wasn't "presidential." Some people would rather be mediocre than great. They can't handle success. That's your Biden voter. Low testosterone.
    You're so much better than those who voted differently. Well done!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mark Milley and McKenzie are inept scumbag buffoons and the troops HATE them..
    Lol. Really?

One in twenty of "the troops" even know who the CoS is, and maybe around 1/300 give a shyt. You just made that up.
    Last edited by eomrat; 09-21-2021 at 07:31 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Lol. Really?

One in twenty of "the troops" even know who the CoS is, and maybe around 1/300 give a shyt. You just made that up.
    Did you get your poll results from Quinnipiac? Are you trying to say the soldiers are too dumb to know?

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you trying to say the soldiers are too dumb to know?
    No. I am saying they are too smart to care. It wouldn't really require a lot of intelligence anyway, now would it? The CoS name and photo are posted in every Headquarters building of every unit in the Army, Navy, AF and Marine Corps and aboard every ship in the Fleet. It's just that there are a lot less politi****s in real life than you think, and even less in the military. So like other well-adjusted people, folks in the military don't give a shyt about the CoS or any of the rest of the nonsense you types are always raving about.
    Last edited by eomrat; 09-22-2021 at 08:08 AM.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Thanks for the forum recommendation, I feel I must reciprocate

Jenny Graig-- To help with your belly bump

Alcoholics Anonymous-- To slow down the drunk posting

Growasetofballs.com-- So you aren't first in line to get a covid booster shot

Here’s on for you, functionalcorestrength.com so you can be strong enough to continue lifting without crying that you pussy out on hiking and cycling cause you lifted too much!

This is a straight post azzhole, it’s not Friday you no fun no drink stick in the mudd......

Here’s on for you, functionalcorestrength.com so you can be strong enough to continue lifting without crying that you pussy out on hiking and cycling cause you lifted too much!

This is a straight post azzhole, it’s not Friday you no fun no drink stick in the mudd......

Go on with ya my son, I was functional training when you were fat, bald, toothless, sh!tting in your britches, babbling and dribbling on your bib. I see not much has changed over the years

Assault on female US service member by male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss

An investigation is underway into an alleged attack of a female U.S. military service member by several male Afghan evacuees being housed at Fort Bliss.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has confirmed to Fox News it is investigating a referral from a Fort Bliss Afghan refugee housing complex in New Mexico alleging that a woman, whose name and age are unknown at this time, was assaulted on Sept. 19 by a "small group of male evacuees."

"We received the referral from Fort Bliss and our office is investigating the allegation," FBI Public Affairs Officer Special Agent Jeanette Harper told Fox News.

Officials at Fort Bliss confirmed the report of the assault to Fox News.

"We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on Sept. 19 by a small group of male evacuees at the Doña Ana Complex in New Mexico," the 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss Public Affairs said in an emailed statement. "We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount."

The statement added that counseling and support has been provided to the service member.

Anyone surprised?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Gen. Milley's response to retired Army Capt. Tom Cotton on why he doesn't resign because his Afghanistan advice wasn't followed by the president. Seems like a solid lesson in civ-mil relations and Cottons expression after Gen. Milley's response says a lot.

To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    General Millie did defend himself well today. It took great courage for him to say in public that his advice was not taken by the president.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Marine Officer Who Blasted Leaders over Afghanistan Withdrawal Is in the Brig

Lt. Col. Stu Scheller, the Marine officer who posted a viral video demanding accountability from military leaders for the failures in Afghanistan, is now in the brig, Marine officials confirmed Tuesday.

Scheller is "currently in pre-trial confinement" while he awaits an Article 32 preliminary hearing, Marine Corps spokesman Sam Stephenson said in a statement.

"The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined," he added.

Marine Corps officials said there are no specific charges "preferred" or initiated against Scheller. Instead, the hearing is to consider whether charges of contempt toward officials, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, failure to obey lawful general orders, or conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman should be recommended to his commander for action.

The service did not provide details to Military.com of any orders that Scheller may have failed to follow, or officers he may have disobeyed.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...awal-brig.html

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Lt. Col. Stu Scheller, the Marine officer who posted a viral video demanding accountability from military leaders for the failures in Afghanistan, is now in the brig, Marine officials confirmed Tuesday.

Scheller is "currently in pre-trial confinement" while he awaits an Article 32 preliminary hearing, Marine Corps spokesman Sam Stephenson said in a statement.

"The time, date, and location of the proceedings have not been determined," he added.

Marine Corps officials said there are no specific charges "preferred" or initiated against Scheller. Instead, the hearing is to consider whether charges of contempt toward officials, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, failure to obey lawful general orders, or conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman should be recommended to his commander for action.

The service did not provide details to Military.com of any orders that Scheller may have failed to follow, or officers he may have disobeyed.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...awal-brig.html
    It's not a Lt Col's place to argue Publicly any U.S policy regarding military operations...

You and I both know he was wrong especially after being warned...

And while I agree with him, the bottom line is he rolled the dice, shot his mouth off in front of a camera a second time, and is possibly gonna lose his Commission (and /or more)..

Could you Imagine if they allowed ever Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine to post a video on social media every time they disagreed with what the government or their commanding officers did ?

It was stupid of him.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree with the idea that a better planned withdrawal was required but he seems to be saying it while also huffing paint.

https://www.********.com/stuart.scheller

Fear cannot exist in the pursuit of love and truth. I believe in love. I believe in America. I believe in strength. I believe in honesty. I believe I am ready to go to jail based on these beliefs.
    First you pulled the chain of retirement. I broke that chain. Then you pulled the chain of family stability. That chain also broke. All you have left is the threat of Court Martial. “It’s a felony Stu. No one wants that. It will ruin your whole life.” But you never understood me. I’m comfortable going back to Cincinnati and working at Applebees again. Do you want freedom fries with that?

“Effective immediately upon your receipt below, you are hereby ordered to refrain from posting any and all material, in any form without exception, to any social media. In this context, the term 'social media' shall be construed very broadly to include any medium by which you may share information with groups of people. It includes more traditional forms of social media (e.g., ********, Youtube, LinkedIn) as well nontraditional methods one might use to circumvent established social media (e.g., mass emails, group text messages, electronic bulleting boards). You are also prohibited from communicating through third parties or proxies.”

What happens when you communicate an order that stipulates you to stop communicating? Remember… I have only spoken truth.
    Another truth… WE don’t want our children abused in the same failed systems. The systems remain, despite their repeated failures, because key holding hypocrites have safe haven within the system. “Why not just get out and say that Stu? Why not stay quiet and work within the system?” WE say this to you… if you are making a difference on your current path… why is the Republic in decline? The Apathetic American convinces himself to apply pressure in other ways only because he can’t see the invisible chains. The keyholders refuse to take accountability when it is so obvious. They are unable or unwilling to do what is right. But WE are not like the Apathetic American. WE have faith. WE believe what you stand for can only be defined by what you’re willing to risk. They need US scared. They need US silenced. They need US divided. Fear, division, and ignorance facilitates control. WE the people are not republican/democrat, black/white, straight/gay, christian/atheist, mask/nomask, police/community, wallstreet/mainstreet… so on and so on. We are Americans. Adjectives are not required. Don’t dim your light to walk into their darkness. Walk into their darkness and light **** up.

President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs.

President Obama. Great at speeches… obviously weak in any intestinal fortitude. President Bush Jr. great at speeches… obviously ignorant in thinking he could import democracy. President Clinton. Great at bringing Congress together… obviously morally bankrupt. This includes his wife.

General Mattis. The warrior monk. We all know you became a monk because you are gay. To be clear, my generation don’t care about sexuality. We are better than that. But our generation does care about honesty. You brought to my Infantry Officer Course 1-06 what can only be described as a female prop. It was uncomfortable for all of us. As soon as you left, we all knew you were a liar. We were young, but not stupid. Back then Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was still a policy. We understood why you lied. But as the policy was rescinded, and we continued to hear the rumors, it bothered us that you kept up the lie. You weren’t a monk. You were dishonest. And for all your talk about the 5-3-5 and counter-insurgency… can we go back and review the record? The academics loved you. You talked about reading books all the time. The only problem… you didn’t win any wars. Maybe you should have read different books.

General Petraeus. The counter-insurgency genius. We all know you went to Yale. We all know that you walked around the wars without PPE. But what if you used that education to offer insight on the ineffective nature of counter insurgency? You led Iraq and Afghanistan because you were such an influential leader. However, history demonstrated you didn’t have the insight of George Bush Sr. who knew when to pull out of a military campaign once the objectives were achieved. History somehow forgot George Bush Sr.’s genius. If you were half as smart as him, you would have recommended an efficient withdraw much sooner than the long wars you promoted. But that would have marginalized the theory of your genius. And without your celebrity… there are no adulterous escapades.

General Flynn. You gave interviews about me. Pretending to understand me. You are the same as the rest. You were caught in a lie. My generation is sick of your lies. We are not the same. Stop speaking my name as if you understand me. You could never understand US.
    PHDs teaching at military academies. Bill Lind just wrote an article about my moral courage titled The View from Olympus: The Scheller Affair and Moral Courage. Let me be clear Mr. Lind, despite your contributions to the Marine Corps, you could never understand me. And my contempt for the academics who have attached themselves to the military machine runs deep. I will never relate to a person who refused to fight in the arena, yet feels entitled enough to offer opinions as if the lions should listen. Critics. Mr. Lind… General Berger’s opinion matters more than yours, despite your condescending opinion towards him. Please let all the PHDs in the military education system know the same. And tell General Gray to get off the MCU stage. He had his turn. Maneuver Warfare is outdated. It’s not attrition vs. maneuver. It’s decentralization vs. synchronization. And the critical question of where that balance occurs is the question you failed to address in the current version of MCDP 1. Marines all think decentralization should occur at the lowest levels despite a deeper understanding of how to maximize combat power. But I’m sure your generation of deep thinkers knew that… To General Alford adjudicating my legal situation. When I briefed you in July you said, “We have an entire generation of LtCols who don’t know how to make decisions. They feel the need to ask permission.” Ask Tom and Sung, they were there. My generation is sick of being bullied. Maybe my generation knows a little bit more than you think. We’ve watched you play politics for 20 years. You thought we were too stupid to learn?

General Donovan, thanks for finishing my fitrep multiple months late as soon as I hit the news. Is it safe to assume you processed the report when I hit the news so that you didn’t look bad? It’s about your optics, it’s never been about US. But if your angry about me speaking the truth, send your Regimental Commander to come find me again. You could have him repeat, “If you interrupt me again, I’m going to fillet you. I will cut you in half.” “I’m going to work you like a slave. I’m going to work you like a dog. I’m going to work your dick into the dirt.” Ask Lobo… he was there for some of it.

Task and Purpose, despite your factually incorrect article about my legal right to prefer charges on General McKenzie (which still has been denied by the same people trying to hold me accountable… even after the news of the drone strike), you don’t understand me. I do plan to bring the whole system down. Yes, Task and Purpose, I am brave enough to say it again. What say you now?
    What happens when all you do is speak truth and no one wants to hear it. But they can probably stop listening because… I’m crazy… right?
    Col Emmel please have the MPs waiting for me at 0800 on Monday. I’m ready for jail.
    VR/ US
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

Could you Imagine if they allowed ever Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine to post a video on social media every time they disagreed with what the government or their commanding officers did ?

It was stupid of him.
    Vietnam War lost support because of all the images of war being seen for the first time at home along with the soldiers speaking out and throwing away thier medals, don’t sound so bad to me......

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vietnam War lost support because of all the images of war being seen for the first time at home along with the soldiers speaking out and throwing away thier medals, don’t sound so bad to me......
    which has nothing to do with a commissioned officer publicly questioning a senior officer in what amounts to the press...

try to stay on topic

Focus !

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    That will never happen. There's too many gun totin, goat loving Christians in the USA.
    LMAO! I resemble that remark. Goat greenz for you.

--------------------------------

Broz,

Listen. Many of you focus on the smoke. Don't do that. Focus on the engine.

So let's say you're taking a shower, right? Right. Then you noticed your ballz are itchy. So you're like, "Bruh. Why do my ballz itch?" So you scratch away until the skin falls off.

Upon further investigation you find out you have venereal disease.

Here's what I'm getting at.

So the killing of civilians in kabul, general milley committing treason, that Marine Lieutenant Colonel getting arrested and placed in the brig....

Check this out..

These ^^ are all symptoms of that itchy ballz. You follow?

The question, should then be, why the itchy ballz?

Kabul, milley, the Marine... these are all symptoms of a corrupt and dying empire, man. That's the engine. The engine is on its last leg. The empire has chlamydia, worse actually. It has AIDS.

For many Americans who say, "Bruh. China will be the next superpower." I say, "No, bro.. CHINA IS NOW THE SUPERPOWER." Just look at the amount of influence it has on Boe Jiden. He's a CCP sock puppet.

Hope this helps. Carry on. I will hangout with my goats, while the rest of you continue to scratch your ballz.

PS - LTC Scheller is a Patriotic Officer of Marines. Generals Smedley Butler and Chesty Puller are in their graves, PROUD of this LTC. They are yelling a loud and thunderous OOH-RAH! In their resting place. But they're also rolling in their graves because the America they served is gone, and the fact that the commander-in-chief is a senile p e do addicted to ice cream. Oh yeah..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

It's not a Lt Col's place to argue Publicly any U.S policy regarding military operations...

And while I agree with him, the bottom line is he rolled the dice, shot his mouth off in front of a camera a second time, and is possibly gonna lose his Commission (and /or more)..

It was stupid of him.

100%
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    LMAO! I resemble that remark. Goat greenz for you.

--------------------------------

Broz,

Listen. Many of you focus on the smoke. Don't do that. Focus on the engine.

So let's say you're taking a shower, right? Right. Then you noticed your ballz are itchy. So you're like, "Bruh. Why do my ballz itch?" So you scratch away until the skin falls off.

Upon further investigation you find out you have venereal disease.

Here's what I'm getting at.

So the killing of civilians in kabul, general milley committing treason, that Marine Lieutenant Colonel getting arrested and placed in the brig....

Check this out..

These ^^ are all symptoms of that itchy ballz. You follow?

The question, should then be, why the itchy ballz?

Kabul, milley, the Marine... these are all symptoms of a corrupt and dying empire, man. That's the engine. The engine is on its last leg. The empire has chlamydia, worse actually. It has AIDS.

For many Americans who say, "Bruh. China will be the next superpower." I say, "No, bro.. CHINA IS NOW THE SUPERPOWER." Just look at the amount of influence it has on Boe Jiden. He's a CCP sock puppet.

Hope this helps. Carry on. I will hangout with my goats, while the rest of you continue to scratch your ballz.

PS - LTC Scheller is a Patriotic Officer of Marines. Generals Smedley Butler and Chesty Puller are in their graves, PROUD of this LTC. They are yelling a loud and thunderous OOH-RAH! In their resting place. But they're also rolling in their graves because the America they served is gone, and the fact that the commander-in-chief is a senile p e do addicted to ice cream. Oh yeah..

So what your saying is to bunker up as much whey protein for a lifetime because our days of lifting for size are over unless one is competing for the commies.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what your saying is to bunker up as much whey protein for a lifetime because our days of lifting for size are over unless one is competing for the commies.
    LOL. something like dat.

Speaking of whey protein. I'm sure you're aware of the engineered supply-chain breakdown. All the cargo ships on the east and west coast, hundreds waiting to be docked.. I bet there's some good whey for the gainz in at least one of those cargos.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

It was stupid of him.
    Very stupid, he picked his hill to die on

You have a point it did lose support because of the exposure but it is one thing to be opposed and toss medals when you are a civilian. It's a whole different game when you do it while serving. Anyone who has served knows this, the Lt. Col. knew this as well, he took a big gamble and will most likely lose.

There's no internal mechanism for someone to put this sort of thing out there in a way that would cause meaningful change.

And I think that's broadly okay, but if someone is willing to fall on their sword to make a point, so be it. The flip side of civilian control of the military is informing civilian citizens and leaders about conditions affecting the military. Resign your commission then start blasting.

Though this seems like as much of a behavioral health issue as a legitimate criticism at this point.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I literally told my co worker the very next day after the Americans got killed and they said they blew up terrorists and I read the story I said

“I bet you anything it was on civilians or innocent people and used as a ploy to show they retaliated”

Outcome

They go down hero’s or it’s a way to show not to fuk with biden admin as they will kill innocent people including children if you question them

You all should be terrified of this and getting ready for the worst here in the US
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It was stupid of him.
    In theory I agree with following the chain of command but also how many times have we heard or read people questioning why all of the nazi's went along with the orders to exterminate millions even though surely more than a few knew it was wrong? What if some of those nazi soldiers had stood up and said "enough is enough"?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neither party has done much to move the country forward in the last twenty years... That's because we've fooled ourselves into thinking we're voting for "representatives of the people" when we're voting for "representatives of the special interest groups". Our government has become a financial oligarchy that's pretending to be a republic. When you can go from being a freshman rep to a multimillionaire lobbyist in the space of a few years, we have a problem. Over the years, I've crossed party lines multiple times in elections. Now, I vote libertarian simply because they end up with the least to gain financially if they actually win an election which is rare.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins