Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I don’t care how high you are you’re still a pathetic liberal moron. This **** is all on you and everyone that voted for this POS.
    I'm sure you'll cry yourself to sleep tonight just thinking about it too you pu55y.

This you?

☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I'm sure you'll cry yourself to sleep tonight just thinking about it too you pu55y.

This you?

another intelligent response. You’re the gift that just keeps on giving. Please respond with something at least semi intelligent. At this point you’re coming off as just another moronic dem voter. How you people can defend him and his actions is beyond me.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a war crime to me.
    That's why I don't support tax dollars to the US military.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    another intelligent response. You’re the gift that just keeps on giving. Please respond with something at least semi intelligent. At this point you’re coming off as just another moronic dem voter. How you people can defend him and his actions is beyond me.
    And you'd know intelligent responses /s

I know it's hard for you to go off script when discussing things but give it a shot. I never defended the Afgan pull-out nor this action. On the contrary they were/are both horrific and avoidable and accountability is certainty needed.

But unlike you I don't have a failed POTUS nuts scrapping along my chin. I dislike most politicians regardless of party and I'm no fan of Joe fuken Biden.

Your fellow citizens are not your enemy...well except me because fuk you
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I know it's hard for you to go off script when discussing things but give it a shot. I never defended the Afgan pull-out nor this action. On the contrary they were/are both horrific and avoidable and accountability is certainty needed.

But unlike you I don't have a failed POTUS nuts scrapping along my chin. I dislike most politicians regardless of party and I'm no fan of Joe fuken Biden.

nice back track. All is forgiven. Carry on…

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just an observation having paid attention to this thread.....

the new and current board loser has brought you down to his level by going back and forth with him...

clean up your act jtbny...

dignity is everything

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

the new and current board loser has brought you down to his level by going back and forth with him...

dignity is everything
    Wise words...

I'm so high OS and my AC is broken. I'm off my game man.

You'll forgive me soon enough though.
    ☻/
    /▌

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm so high OS
    I figured as much

Wise words...

I'm so high OS and my AC is broken. I'm off my game man.

You'll forgive me soon enough though.
    Nice

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    IDK I don’t think we are at that point with Biden yet. I'm not defending the drone strike but the whole thing was a mess as low level commanders were given authority to authorize drone strikes that normally would have to go higher up the chain to be approved. This is the kind of tragedy that happens when a war is fought and is one of the reasons why it's good we withdrew.

In the end the President and Lloyd Austin cleared drone strikes in general and it was a bad decision because this administration has been entirely too focused on optics. Biden wanted his vengeance headline…. and it backfired in a terrible way.
    We have a lot of people on both sides stating Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy for his entire 50 yrs in public office & I have to agree. This stupid mother fukker cannot get a single thing correct.

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    Just lol if you believe the official narrative.

There is a lot of shady chit going on behind the scenes at the international level.

For example, we know for a fact that Pakistan harbors and trains the Taliban, yet we have given them $33 BILLION in the last 15 years.

why?
    I do not believe a single politician on either side, they are in it for 2 reasons money & power. They don't give 2 $hits about any of us and never will.

Sounds like a war crime to me.
    I agree and I also think General Mark Miley is guilty of a treasonous act, there are official chains of command and he attempted to bypass those....it doesn't matter what his feelings were / are nor does it matter if he thought it was perfectly normal but the facts are the President is the commander in chief and if Miley actually did contact the Chinese & state he would warn them then that is treason. Trump is the only modern President to not get us engaged in a war, for christ sake he tried to be friendly & diplomatic towards North Korea because the blockades and treating the country like a total @sshole hasn't exactly done anything to help relations.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    We have a lot of people on both sides stating Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy for his entire 50 yrs in public office & I have to agree. This stupid mother fukker cannot get a single thing correct.
    Say what you want about how it was done, the old f*ck got something his previous two predecessors promised but failed to do.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

dignity is everything
    This. Why respond to such obviously pubescent stupidity? Tommy W has never, not once, posted anything we couldn't have read in the comments section on some fake news site. It is beneath you to respond.

Argue with LWW. He, at least, is fun.
    Last edited by eomrat; 09-18-2021 at 05:30 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Norwichgrad for president!

Jt, if you think Biden is not a failed POTUS but Trump was........

Oh well, I’d rather see you speak your mind instead of apologizing to people here.......

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    This. Why respond to such obviously pubescent stupidity? Tommy W has never, not once, posted anything we couldn't have read in the comments section on some fake news site. It is beneath you to respond.

Argue with LWW. He, at least, is fun.
    I like LWW to be honest. But message received.
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

I do not believe a single politician on either side, they are in it for 2 reasons money & power. They don't give 2 $hits about any of us and never will.

I agree and I also think General Mark Miley is guilty of a treasonous act, there are official chains of command and he attempted to bypass those....it doesn't matter what his feelings were / are nor does it matter if he thought it was perfectly normal but the facts are the President is the commander in chief and if Miley actually did contact the Chinese & state he would warn them then that is treason. Trump is the only modern President to not get us engaged in a war, for christ sake he tried to be friendly & diplomatic towards North Korea because the blockades and treating the country like a total @sshole hasn't exactly done anything to help relations.
    I don't have enough info to come to any conclusion about what Gen. Miley did or the actions surrounding it to have an opinion. He's going before Congress soon though I think? So I'll circle back

What I do know is that we as a country need better guard rails on the power to launch nukes, IMO. This isn't 1776 where launching ships in the ocean was the preferred method. I know I'm not comfortable with one man having that power thats for sure.

But the bolded is spot on.
    ☻/
    /▌

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol
    7seconds, I generally go with the right because well, there is common sense there, paying your fair share is a horrible mindset and to say this for climate change is even stupider.

But how about 2012, Mitt loosing to Obama was fine with me, IMO if you voted for Mitt you were a SUCKER, Obama already had 4 years in, there was NOTHING that could be done to change that outcome.

Another scumbag is Dick C.

I know I’m just wasting my typing, this post will just pass over you and most here......

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like LWW.
    Me too.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

The thing that really sucks about Biden being pres. is that someone is actually doing the things he campaigned on, it ain’t him. I thought he’d get NOTHING done, but I guess that’s the real danger of having a Democrat rule in Government, or even the same on the right.

I prefer a president who does NOTHING, step aside and let the people work there own problems.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The thing that really sucks about Biden being pres. is that someone is actually doing the things he campaigned on, it ain’t him. I thought he’d get NOTHING done, but I guess that’s the real danger of having a Democrat rule in Government, or even the same on the right.
    In general if the criticism is that Biden is a standard neoliberal bureaucrat that is out of touch with the people and will likely accomplish nothing during his presidency, that’s certainly valid. But your criticism is usually that Biden is a Marxist fascist who will bring Sharia law to America, and that’s just stupid.

I prefer a president who does NOTHING, step aside and let the people work there own problems.

The big thing President Trump did was destroy the concept of abiding by political norms. More than actual rules, American politics, for better or worse, has survived by just accepting there are political norms to follow.

The Executive branch has been steadily strengthened and checks and balances removed with blind belief that "that could never happen here" and our leaders will continue to abide by political norms they aren't technically required to.

All that is out the window.

Fortunately President Trump was pretty inept in office. He never really learned the basics of how government even worked. It’s pretty scary what someone that knows the basics of government might be able to do now, after Trump laid the groundwork.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Norwichgrad for president!
    Would have my vote! Primarily standing for freedom and liberty, for man and goat alike.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Would have my vote! Primarily standing for freedom and liberty, for man and goat alike.
    Hey steffo, are you ever going to come back to the states to live or are you Sweden for life now?
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I can see him now in office, when some crybaby comes up to him and says, “when are going to tax that rich business man” and he says, “do you want to make him pay his fair share uh, you go and create something and beat him in sales and you can pay all the fair share you want”!!!!!!!!

In general if the criticism is that Biden is a standard neoliberal bureaucrat that is out of touch with the people and will likely accomplish nothing during his presidency, that’s certainly valid. But your criticism is usually that Biden is a Marxist fascist who will bring Sharia law to America, and that’s just stupid.

What is stupid is people who don’t see Biden will do anything to hold the title, ANYTHING, he will say this or that will NEVER happen and it happens in a month.........

If you don’t think terrorist will never or aren’t in Congress, you are naive.

Joe Biden has no integrity, his only concern is the title, he has proved this, remember to him a job is not a paycheck, it’s who you are= Joe Biden commander-in-chief The President, the title is all that matters to him.

What is stupid is people who don’t see Biden will do anything to hold the title, ANYTHING, he will say this or that will NEVER happen and it happens in a month.........
    lol, he’s been in politics for 50 years. Why would you expect anything different?

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Hey steffo, are you ever going to come back to the states to live or are you Sweden for life now?
    Probably not going back to the states if had a choice...could well be the greatest place for a younger person I think, but priorities etc change. Hoping to have a cheap homebase over here and some other places with economical benefits etc to go to temporarily or even permanently. Isle of man seem good at first glance with no capital gains tax, english language, nice landscapes and old viking forts. Hungary - looking at Szeged specifically - their third largest city..all beautifully rebuilt a hundred years ago after a flood, 500k people, and can get a proper apartment downtown in the city centre for 500 usd/month. Then Tbilisi, Georgia seems beautiful and beneficial as well. The east just seems great in many places...growing at great speeds and looking at freedom in a manner we used to.
    Last edited by steffo99; 09-18-2021 at 10:26 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I like LWW
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Me too.

He's growing on me, like a fungus, overall I'd say he's a fungi

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    He's growing on me, like a fungus, overall I'd say he's a fungi
    Just ordered 2 books on fungi! Or rather medicinal herbs and shrooms...not sure if LWW has a part play.