youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youknowit84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking but somehow lost weight?

First 3 months I gained 10 pounds. However, over the last 3 weeks I've lost a pound. The only thing I changed in my workout is that I switched from a full body workout switching between 12-8 reps to a strong lift workout using 5 reps. How is it that since I've switched to lifting heavier and doing 5 rep maxes that my weight has gone down a pound over this 3 weeks? I'm eating between 3000-3500 calories per day and doing a 3 day split.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's quite a long period but it's still possible that you are being fooled by water weight...

Did you only weight yourself twice - 3 weeks apart? Or did you take interim weights between those two points?

If you only took 2 readings, the first could have been 2 or 3 lbs heavier than average - and/or the last could have been lower than average... so the net effect is you think you've lost weight.