Jalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From Zero To Hero - Could I get some advice?

I'm a 29yo male looking to basically tone my stomach, grab some pecs, & beef up the arms ASAP. Pretty standard I'd guess. But I'm incredibly lazy - as in, doing a routine workout is fine, but doing all sorts of variations, or cooking all sorts of meals - I'd like to pass on.

Given that, if I'm at home with unlimited Black Edition Huel*, with a pair of 5kg dumbells, I'd be Eternally grateful for if could someone help me design an effective, but simple, plan to proceed with the Least variety as possible? I'm not adverse to doing what's necessary (supplement food if needed, or buying new training gear), just trying to get away with as much as possible.

In terms of physical stats, I've skinny arms, meaty legs & a bit of a belly (14' waist) standing at 5'11. According to my fancy scales, I'm 11.73 stone, supposedly fat free at 9.68 - with slightly higher viceral fat, but 17.5% total body fat. Anything else good to know?

* Per serving,
    Energy -1680kJ/400kcal
    Fat - 17g
    - of which saturates - 2.5g
    - of which monounsaturates - 2.4g
    - of which polyunsaturates - 12g
    Carbohydrate - 18g
    - of which sugars - 4.5g
    Fibre - 6.3g
    Protein - 40g
    Salt - 0.84g

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sorry there is no shortcut. So if you stop being lazy, have a read of the sticky threads in this forum, Exercises and Nutrition - you will need this knowledge in the long run so don't beat around the bush. Pick a workout routine like Fierce 5, work out the calorie and macro content of your current diet using an app like myfitnesspal.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to add to what Suffolk said. Muscle building is difficult. You're not going to gain it by being lazy. Unfortunately you're going to have to work hard and also pay attention to your nutrition. If you can't do this then I suggest taking up knitting or bingo

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While it should go without saying that building an impressive physique is a matter of a lot of time and commitment, one practical piece of advice I would offer is to temper your expectations. As in, don't even look for results in the short run, until you've committed to the discipline with consistency and for a decent amount of time.

If having pecs and beefed up arms is your goal, then treat the process as something you have to do, and quit thinking about the results until you've established the habit of approaching it correctly.

That said, best of luck. Lifting is rewarding and could end up being a meaningful and important part of your life if you get serious about it.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm also interested in a 5 lb db program that takes you from zero to hero ASAP with as little work as possible for lazy people.