vermillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Couple of questions.

Hi All,

Im not unfamiliar with the gym or training in general but I've decided I want to start adding bulk and size to the way I look.

Im 30 years old and around 5 foot 11. I recently picked up some supps to get started.

Whey
    BCAA
    Creatine
    Fish Oil 1000mg

Is that good enough for now or is there anything else I should be adding ?

How many fish oil capsules should I take daily ? I don't eat Alot of fish unfortunately so this is my way of getting it done.

Food wise I'm all sorted I have a regiment I'm sticking to that will hopefully work.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Next time don't buy the BCAAs unless you really enjoy the flavor, fish oil dose is dependent on the EPA/DHA content of which you should be taking 2-3 grams of. The label should list the amounts of each.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Next time don't buy the BCAAs unless you really enjoy the flavor, fish oil dose is dependent on the EPA/DHA content of which you should be taking 2-3 grams of. The label should list the amounts of each.
    I love so much BCAA flavors that without adding into water during my workouts I cant even finish my bottle.