DreadUnlocked is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My stomach is so much fatter than any other part of my torso

It wont let me submit links, so basically i have 3 ribs showing, that line in the middle of your chest, but a fat stomach, thighs and face. stats: bfp: 7.3 bmi: 15.6 (us navy method) lbm: 112 pounds body fat mass: 8 pounds height: around 5’8” to 5’9” age:14 weight: 120 pounds. How do i fix this and what is causing it. Source for bfp: calculator. Net (cant send links google bfp calc and it should be near first results)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are severely underweight. You don't have fat stomach. Your lack of muscle only makes it appear that way.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You are severely underweight. You don't have fat stomach. Your lack of muscle only makes it appear that way.
    ^ This

Focus on gaining muscle and eating healthy whole foods like meat, eggs, vegetables, potatos, rice, wholegrains, fruit etc. etc.

Be warned: guys that get finnicky about their weight and are afraid to get a little 'fluffy' during the process usually achieve nothing ... learn from their mistakes.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're really 14, focus on continuing to grow and being active in a healthy manner - not a little fat here and either.

MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MomInCT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I saw your more recent post, and someone linked us back it this post. I didn’t realize you were 14. My advice for you (as a mother of a strong and muscular almost 15 year old) is this:

You need to allow your body to continue grow naturally while keeping active and lifting weights to add muscle overall. Take advantage of your hormones doing their job, while steering yourself into more muscle mass. My son is 5’10” and 150lbs, looks quite lean and has definition. He regularly lifts dumbbells, push-ups, planks, ab roller and pull up/chin up bar (all in his bedroom). On the other hand, my 13 year old son looks more like you, but he’s 5’5” and about 115lbs. He’s lanky/thin, rather inactive. We are trying to get him interested in weights but we want him to enjoy it too, not feel forced.

Your body will likely react to building muscle slightly differently because if your natural hormones raging right now. Eat whole food (chicken, beef, fish, beans, rice, cheese, veggies some fruit.) stay away from sodas. Water and unsweetened brewed tea are my son’s staple drink. You also need to add calories to gain muscle and overall mass, while working your muscles.
    Please read what others are saying on how you need to build muscle if you want to look different. Don’t get discouraged, it won’t fix overnight. It can take several weeks or months to see true change. Consistency and perseverance is key. Good luck!
    Last edited by MomInCT; 10-03-2021 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Spelling