DreadUnlocked is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My stomach is so much fatter than any other part of my torso

It wont let me submit links, so basically i have 3 ribs showing, that line in the middle of your chest, but a fat stomach, thighs and face. stats: bfp: 7.3 bmi: 15.6 (us navy method) lbm: 112 pounds body fat mass: 8 pounds height: around 5’8” to 5’9” age:14 weight: 120 pounds. How do i fix this and what is causing it. Source for bfp: calculator. Net (cant send links google bfp calc and it should be near first results)

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are severely underweight. You don't have fat stomach. Your lack of muscle only makes it appear that way.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You are severely underweight. You don't have fat stomach. Your lack of muscle only makes it appear that way.
    ^ This

Focus on gaining muscle and eating healthy whole foods like meat, eggs, vegetables, potatos, rice, wholegrains, fruit etc. etc.

Be warned: guys that get finnicky about their weight and are afraid to get a little 'fluffy' during the process usually achieve nothing ... learn from their mistakes.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're really 14, focus on continuing to grow and being active in a healthy manner - not a little fat here and either.