curcs11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dropped about 10 kilos... How many more to go?

Hi guys, I dropped about 10 kilos in the last 4 month I think.
    I don´t even want to think what bf% I was back then.

What bf% approximately am I now?
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/YaaEbce
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/XNBsXCj
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/AE3iHrn

thanks everyone!

EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by curcs11 View Post
    Hi guys, I dropped about 10 kilos in the last 4 month I think.
    I don´t even want to think what bf% I was back then.

What bf% approximately am I now?
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/YaaEbce
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/XNBsXCj
    h ttps://imgur.com/a/AE3iHrn

thanks everyone!
    How many more to go for what? What is your goal?

What’s your current weight and height?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    How many more to go for what? What is your goal?

What’s your current weight and height?
    My goal is to reach a point which I´m not ashamed of my body. Probably a 4 pack and no lovehandles is enough. I´d say my goal is about 12% body fat.

Current weight should be around 198lb, height 6.2

I´m doing only compounds routine, full body (3 exercises per session) and like 5-8min hiit on stationary bike after (for health) since one month. Adding each day 5kg to squat and deadlifts and 2.5 to the rest.

Diet, I´m trying to eat only 2k calories a day but sometimes I eat more. I drink 100g whey protein every day through the day.

I´ve allways had a tendency to be fat. But like 5 years ago, for some months I achieved a physique I was happy with. Does muscle memory apply to fat loss aswell?
    Last edited by curcs11; 09-14-2021 at 11:14 AM.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My goal is to reach a point which I´m not ashamed of my body. Probably a 4 pack and no lovehandles is enough. I´d say my goal is about 12% body fat.

I´m doing only compounds routine, full body (3 exercises per session) and like 5-8min hiit on stationary bike after (for health) since one month. Adding each day 5kg to squat and deadlifts and 2.5 to the rest.

Diet, I´m trying to eat only 2k calories a day but sometimes I eat more. I drink 100g whey protein every day through the day.

I´ve allways had a tendency to be fat. But like 5 years ago, for some months I achieved a physique I was happy with. Does muscle memory apply to fat loss aswell?
    while shakes aren't necessarily bad for you, i think you should try to get most of your protein from real foods

and yes, muscle memory applies here because you're building some of the muscle back you used to have, meaning that your bf% drops a bit faster

EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000) EiFit91 is a name known to all. (+5000)

You will need both mass gain and fat loss to get to your goal. I doubt you will be happy at 12% in a single cut. I suggest cutting about 20 lbs more before you consider making muscle gain your primary focus.

What is your current waist size? I think fat loss should be priority number one until one’s waist is at a healthy size (below 94 cm for guys). Cutting well below that threshold before considering «bulking» is generally a good idea.
    Last edited by EiFit91; 09-14-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    You will need both mass gain and fat loss to get to your goal. I doubt you will be happy at 12% in a single cut. I suggest cutting about 20 lbs more before you consider making muscle gain your primary focus.

What is your current waist size? I think fat loss should be priority number one until one’s waist is at a healthy size (below 94 cm for guys). Cutting well below that threshold before considering «bulking» is generally a good idea.
    Hey! I was expecting to rely on muscle memory to gain a bit of muscle while I cut. I´m doing strength training at the moment. How reliable is that?