paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Outstanding warrants?

The following article was in my local paper yesterday. The points of interest are in bold.

A traffic stop in Caney leads to the arrest of four, including one on a warrant for first-degree murder. This weekend, Caney Police Officers stopped a vehicle for displaying a paper tag that was not legible. The tag had expired in May and there was no insurance on the vehicle.The driver of the vehicle, 26-year-old Donald Jamal Brewton, of Georgia, was arrested for a non-registered vehicle, no insurance and an open container. 20-year-old Ryan Emmett Banning, of Independence, was arrested on outstanding warrants from Neosho County. 32-year old Elizabeth Dawn Moore, of Fredonia, was arrested after a search of the vehicle revealed suspected meth, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. 28-year-old Angelic Marie Moore, of Altoona, was taken into custody for an active warrant for 1st Degree Murder in Montgomery County. The driver, Brewton, posted bond and was released after being processed.

My question is this, how does someone that is out on the streets have an active warrant for 1st degree murder? Do the authorities expect to catch this person in a random traffic stop? The authorities can have a warrant for an arrest for drugs and other charges and then enter a house to make an arrest. But how did this lady stay free with an outstanding warrant for 1st degree murder? Murder is one of the most serious charges. I just don't understand this. Can someone enlighten me?

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What if they had all abandoned their official residences and were living together in a greenbelt, while the warrant stood?
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    The following article was in my local paper yesterday. The points of interest are in bold.

A traffic stop in Caney leads to the arrest of four, including one on a warrant for first-degree murder. This weekend, Caney Police Officers stopped a vehicle for displaying a paper tag that was not legible. The tag had expired in May and there was no insurance on the vehicle.The driver of the vehicle, 26-year-old Donald Jamal Brewton, of Georgia, was arrested for a non-registered vehicle, no insurance and an open container. 20-year-old Ryan Emmett Banning, of Independence, was arrested on outstanding warrants from Neosho County. 32-year old Elizabeth Dawn Moore, of Fredonia, was arrested after a search of the vehicle revealed suspected meth, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. 28-year-old Angelic Marie Moore, of Altoona, was taken into custody for an active warrant for 1st Degree Murder in Montgomery County. The driver, Brewton, posted bond and was released after being processed.

My question is this, how does someone that is out on the streets have an active warrant for 1st degree murder? Do the authorities expect to catch this person in a random traffic stop? The authorities can have a warrant for an arrest for drugs and other charges and then enter a house to make an arrest. But how did this lady stay free with an outstanding warrant for 1st degree murder? Murder is one of the most serious charges. I just don't understand this. Can someone enlighten me?
    here in cook county (where it's run by liberals) it's common to see people out on bond with a murder warrant. the bond amounts are so low or they can get house arrest due to overpopulation in the correctional system (covid the great excuse at work, gotta keep thugs safe).

she was either on electronic monitoring and cut the bracelet or the court system gave her a low bond due to some prosecutor who was voted in by a bunch of democrats. it's always one or the other.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    here in cook county
    We called it Crook County back in '85 in Carbondale. The state tourism motto was "Illinois, you put me in a happy state." We called it "Illinois, you put me a high crime rate." I've got a Level 1 bullet proof vest that a guy working for the power company found in an alley in East St Louis. It's got the trauma plate in front and 2 holes in the back.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds about right

cook county encompasses Chicago, our current (and very corrupt) governor was interested in buying a Obama's senate seat less than 15 years ago (the audio is available on youtube), a mayor that has made national headlines for having the city with the highest murder rate in the country last year yet told the president to F off when he offered help, etc. people used to think it was bad here when the mob ran this city....they kept it in order.

if i were out in your neck of the woods i'd bring my expired vests, we can use them for targets and see how they react to different rounds.

people used to think it was bad here when the mob ran this city....they kept it in order.
    Mob sort of ran liquor and coin operated amusement devices (video poker) in my neck of the woods around Edwardsville. If a device broke in a bar at midnight on a Saturday, they were were there in 15 minutes to fix it. That's 10x better than I can do with my rental properties. I would just tell them a patch and I'd fix it the next morning.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Mob sort of ran liquor and coin operated amusement devices (video poker) in my neck of the woods around Edwardsville. If a device broke in a bar at midnight on a Saturday, they were were there in 15 minutes to fix it. That's 10x better than I can do with my rental properties. I would just tell them a patch and I'd fix it the next morning.
    my dad's first job when he was a new immigrant to this country was to go to different businesses (early 70's) and collect winnings from their machines. keep in mind no gaming commission, it was all run by the syndicate. in this case he worked for my uncle who sponsored him to come to the US. said it was the best job he ever had, everyone was always real nice to him and would offer him food and drinks. i'm like dad they were scared of you they were acting like that because they had to. the two years he did it no one ever missed a payment....i guess him being this big, strong fresh out of a foreign military dude who worked for a guy that ran the neighborhood worked.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    here in cook county (where it's run by liberals) it's common to see people out on bond with a murder warrant. the bond amounts are so low or they can get house arrest due to overpopulation in the correctional system (covid the great excuse at work, gotta keep thugs safe).

she was either on electronic monitoring and cut the bracelet or the court system gave her a low bond due to some prosecutor who was voted in by a bunch of democrats. it's always one or the other.

Yep, I mean, lets say this lady’s bail was $50,000 or $100,000. They only have to post 10%. You think someone who kills for fun is going to have trouble getting $5,000 that they aren’t worried about losing?
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Yep, I mean, lets say this lady’s bail was $50,000 or $100,000. They only have to post 10%. You think someone who kills for fun is going to have trouble getting $5,000 that they aren’t worried about losing?
    if they're selling coming up with 5k is cake....i remember a 19 year old over a decade ago having 80k in a bag next to him in his car. money was inventoried and returned to him upon release since his charges weren't related to it. i should mention he lived in a building where the average apartment was around 600 bucks a month. most might be bustouts but some can come up with cash pretty easy.