stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000) stayhomeneet is a name known to all. (+5000)

Down 35lbs, about 10 to go, how can I speed up this cut?

Yo wassup

I started my cut in April, at a weight of 217lbs. I had not been in the gym for 3 years and was a blubber mess.

Been on a good routine and got down to 181lbs now, for a 36lb weight loss I am now at the point where I "look good in a shirt" however I have no abs, and I still have some slight love handle action.

From past experience my abs start to come in usually around 165, and from looking at my stomach there's not too much fat left on it, just a thin layer now, so I have another 10-15lbs to go.

Thing is I'm sick and tired of cutting, it's been nearly half a year at this stage and just want it over with.

I've been in a small defecit of around 500 calories, my weight loss varies from 1-2lb a week, but I'd say it's more like 1lb a week now, on average, my training split is fine but I've maxed the gains I can get in a cut.

Summer is 10 weeks away and I don't want to start bulking now at 16-17 bodyfat and look like chit on the beach in summer.

So yeah I want to try shred down 15lbs in the next 6 weeks, so I can be lean and already into the start of my bulk and making lean gains by summer.

I really don't want to drop calories any lower as I've been in a defecit for 6 months and all I can think about is food most days.

Tips? Tricks?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    I really don't want to drop calories any lower as I've been in a defecit for 6 months and all I can think about is food most days.
    That's a shame because it is literally the only option because calorie deficit is the only mechanism for burning fat unless you get liposuction.

You could increase cardio too but that will most likely still have the same net effect on how you feel

tips and tricks might help you control your appetite but that's it - you still face a calorie deficit. One idea is to try sticking to only unprocessed foods. Meat, eggs, vegetables mostly. Lots of vegetables can help you feel full. Make stews or chilli. Have big salads with chicken breast chopped into it.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no need to make beach related goals. A few months ago you would have looked like a beached whale, so be proud of your progress and continue doing what you're doing.

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Random suggestion, but it might help:

Cook an entire carton of egg whites with a seasoning that matches the kind of flavor you're craving. Prepare a dry-measured cup of rice. Combine them together with some Greek yogurt mixed with a small portion of a sauce you enjoy or a little bit of cheese. You will be full for a long time after that. 1,200 calories, at least ~110g protein.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beavertown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel you!

Spent 90% of the last year in a deficit.
    I feel totally spent. Even after having a month without tracking I still feel like I just want to take the pressure off and bulk for a while but I know deep down I still need to skim off another 2-3% bodyfat.

I've commited myself to December now and going to just push myself through.
    Regardless of the outcome I will run a lean bulk for at least 3 to 6 months from Jan.

Got a fat loss thread on here, just started this week get yourself in it.
    We are all cutting and all vent our frustrations its a good place to hold yourself accountable with people in the same boat 👍

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    Yo wassup

I started my cut in April, at a weight of 217lbs. I had not been in the gym for 3 years and was a blubber mess.

Been on a good routine and got down to 181lbs now, for a 36lb weight loss I am now at the point where I "look good in a shirt" however I have no abs, and I still have some slight love handle action.

From past experience my abs start to come in usually around 165, and from looking at my stomach there's not too much fat left on it, just a thin layer now, so I have another 10-15lbs to go.

Thing is I'm sick and tired of cutting, it's been nearly half a year at this stage and just want it over with.

I've been in a small defecit of around 500 calories, my weight loss varies from 1-2lb a week, but I'd say it's more like 1lb a week now, on average, my training split is fine but I've maxed the gains I can get in a cut.

Summer is 10 weeks away and I don't want to start bulking now at 16-17 bodyfat and look like chit on the beach in summer.

So yeah I want to try shred down 15lbs in the next 6 weeks, so I can be lean and already into the start of my bulk and making lean gains by summer.

Tips? Tricks?
    How tall are you? Best to post a pic
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough