Registered User userMC4IBG2DSX3's Avatar
    userMC4IBG2DSX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nutritional conundrum

Hello !
    I am stuck in a conundrum and don't know how to navigate out of it.
    So basically I have quite a handful of food intolerances and allergies that make it very very difficult for me to maintain my daily protein intake due to which my progress is also very very slow.
    I am lactose intolerant , I have egg and nut allergies and I cannot consume oats as well.
    Any assistance would be appreciated

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    make a list of all foods that have high protein content that you can tolerate well. I like to rank them in terms of number of grams of protein per 100 calories.

From the information you have given, this might include
    - pea/hemp/soy based protein powders
    - meat of any kind (lower fat generally means higher protein)
    - lentils
    - beans and other pulses
    - any grains you can tolerate such as wheat, cous cous etc
    - nuts

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userMC4IBG2DSX3 View Post
    I am lactose intolerant , I have egg and nut allergies and I cannot consume oats as well.
    Eat real food and your protein intake will be fine.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Canned tuna, chicken, salmon and sardines are your friends. Watch out for canned oysters though. They did me a number.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Canned tuna, chicken, salmon and sardines are your friends. Watch out for canned oysters though. They did me a number.
    Yeah, I bought a few cans after the great Manwittaplan thread, only to find a "reproductive harm" warning label after I had eaten one, and three mandated words I never want to see denoting processed food that I'm about to consume...
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what happened with the oysters, ive been doing a can every other day for months now

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Yeah, I bought a few cans after the great Manwittaplan thread, only to find a "reproductive harm" warning label after I had eaten one, and three mandated words I never want to see denoting processed food that I'm about to consume...
    so i should go back to raw? that's gonna break the bank, been eating them so i don't have to take supplemental zinc or extra pills in general. one can of a dozen oysters contains over 50mg of zinc

Hello !
    So basically I have quite a handful of food intolerances and allergies that make it very very difficult for me to maintain my daily protein intake due to which my progress is also very very slow.
    protein sources from animals with eyes

no egg or milk sources, no nuts and i'd stay away from grains initially then slowly introduce them to see which ones affect you unless you want to spend money on a food intolerance test...the good ones aren't cheap.

you haven't said anything about fruits or vegetables so you should be good there. may seem grim but you do have a lot of options, paleo style eating minus the nuts.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    so i should go back to raw? that's gonna break the bank, been eating them so i don't have to take supplemental zinc or extra pills in general. one can of a dozen oysters contains over 50mg of zinc
    No, I'm not making any suggestions. I am just leery of eating canned food imported from China. I'm sure it was just the brand.

crap, i just looked at the label and it lists product of china. i get them at aldi.

you figure they have the highest population count in the world so their reproductive systems are working fine.

crap, i just looked at the label and it lists product of china. i get them at aldi.

you figure they have the highest population count in the world so their reproductive systems are working fine.
    Actually India surpassed them in 2019. China replaced its one child policy with a three child policy because they are aging and the upcoming generation is much smaller. They're supposed to be like half of their current population by 2050 if I remember right.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what happened with the oysters, ive been doing a can every other day for months now
    I made some decent gains in 30 days with oysters and bulbine but then my shoulders started hurting. Cut back to 1 FB workout a week, but there is still some discomfort.

testosterone was likely skyrocketing, it's a good thing you weren't chugging Vince Gironda's Hormone Precursor Shake!

testosterone was likely skyrocketing, it's a good thing you weren't chugging Vince Gironda's Hormone Precursor Shake!
    I was taking that too. 2 jumbo raw eggs, scoop of whey, serving of Greek yogurt and some milk stirred in to make it drinkable.

I was taking that too. 2 jumbo raw eggs, scoop of whey, serving of Greek yogurt and some milk stirred in to make it drinkable.
    Wow nice !!!

I tried a “French toast” version of it

I used two eggs, some full fat fair life for the higher protein, cinnamon, vanilla extract and a couple packets of monk fruit. Wasn’t bad but no where near as good when I make French toast and use sugar in the mix

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello !
    Ok, so don’t eat those 4 things and eat the other literal THOUSANDS of other options. I swear people make up “conundrums” like they change tik tok trends.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, you have the ability to literally eat any meat source protein you want... i fail to see an issue
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Ok, so don’t eat those 4 things and eat the other literal THOUSANDS of other options. I swear people make up “conundrums” like they change tik tok trends.
    don't think i've even once seen you reply sounding fed up lol