CBJB8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How much muscle can an over 45 beginner expect to gain each month

Hello, first post on this forum so please don’t hate me if I mess this up. Tried to post to Post reddit but it wouldn’t post for some reason. I just turned 46 this year and have never done a serious weight training program. I have started to a few times but never lasting more than a month. If my diet is spot on, I get plenty of rest, and pick a program and stick to it(also having trouble deciding what to start) what would be a realistic amount of muscle I could hope to gain per month , or per year? Is it possible that someone could do everything right and still not gain any muscle? I am 5’11 and 235 lb, probably 40-50lb overweight and have embarrassingly week lifts. I am going through a messy divorce and have motivation to stick to a program to get into shape for me as well as for my kids. Thanks in advance for any info, advice, or suggestions.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The mindset of this type of Q before you even pick up a weight is probably why you've never lasted more than a month in the past. And you're kidding yourself if you think this is the time you're going to be spot on with your diet and do everything right. Work out, eat better, be consistent & see what happens over time.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Given that your priority is to lose fat, probably not a huge amount while dieting. Even if we could give actual numbers to you (we can't due to massive variance between people), what would they mean to you? As others have said, just do it and see what you get. Self improvement is a continuous thing - not something you do for 6 weeks then you're done...

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.

And by that we mean, there's huge potential for a newbie here.... as long as you do all the right behaviors. If not.... ZERO.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CBJB8 View Post
    have motivation to stick to a program to get into shape for me as well as for my kids.
    Are you in it for your kids on a month by month basis or for the long haul?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello, first post on this forum so please don’t hate me if I mess this up.
    Stop caring about it.

Lift and be consistent. That is all you need to worry about. If you are not super familiar with lifting, get a good trainer, tell them you want to focus on core lifts (deadlifts, squats, rows, bench press, overhead press) and spend a good 6 months to 2 years working on your strength and perfecting your form. At some point, if you want to toss in some accessory work, more power to you. I enjoy dips, barbell curls and cleans.

Get in the gym at least 3/week. Shoot for more.

Focus on your diet. Stop eating garbage if you are right now. 95% of people are eating a lot of trash. Just cut out or drastically reduce ultra processed foods of all kinds. Shoot for a good amount of protein, at your weight 150-180g sounds about right.

You're unlikely to be just 40-50lbs overweight. People always massively underestimate how fat they are. Most people your height, to be lean they'd need to be around 150-170lbs without much muscle. I doubt you have much. That's telling me you may be carrying around 80+lbs of extra weight. Don't worry. We all start somewhere but starting from a position of a unrealistic reality is only going to lead to frustration. I know guys 5'11 who are 220-230lbs and jacked up, they're still probably 20% bodyfat, meaning even a muscled up dude that height and around your weight is carrying 30+lbs of extra weight. You think you're within 10lbs of that? You're not.

Stick to it. Stick to your diet. Stop drinking if you are. Eat clean foods, things you make yourself without tons of sugar, flour and fried chit. Learn to make good salads, they exist, and eat them, leaner meats, green leafy vegetables, getting fats from better sources (fatty fish, avocados, nuts and such). No more drive-thru dinners. No more sodas.

No bullchit, just those numbers and the knowledge you do not exercise, you're probably 35+% bodyfat. That is very unhealthy. You're worried about muscle, worry about your waist. At your height, you should have a 32" waist. Not squeezing into 32" jeans, I mean you measure your waist around the bellly button and it's 32".

Sorry to pick on you, but this attitude of yours of being perfect with diet and all this and wanting to put on muscle as fast as possible? What? You're a major candidate for a heart attack and dying. You want to rush this? Why? You didn't turn to chit overnight, you probably spent years neglecting your diet, being lazy and not training. You're not undoing years of neglect overnight, stop even bothering.

Focus on being consistent in your diet and training and accept this is a long-term problem.

A lot of people start a new diet/training program like you. Out of shape, in a bad spot in life, they want a change, they jump into it head first and make big changes quickly. Then it stalls. Then they get frustrated. Then they quit or fall off the wagon or whatever and 12 months later they're no better than when they started. Don't do that. Don't think you can be a jacked swimsuit model when you're very likely 35-40% bodyfat and weak as a kitten.

Rather than worry about how much muscle you've gained next month, worry about hitting every workout THIS month. Worry about making sure ever meal you eat is a good one. Worry about skipping out on drinks after work or ice cream or whatever else is garbage and you don't need. Do that and you'll be fine in the long run.
    Last edited by JUSA; 09-14-2021 at 08:22 AM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

northernct is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read your post...Im 48. I was 235, I just got off the scale at 168. I stopped eating **** and started eating better. I work out 3 and 3..nothing extreme. Ive never had defininition before, but even my kids said "wow dad, look at your muscles" lol...theyre 11. serious, I was the same...worked out for a month and would quit...never got anywhere.
    dont listen to some of these bone heads. theyre not so motivating and are the kind of guys that kept me out of the gym...
    i found someone who kept me going....youll find the same!
    dont give up man, lifes too short

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This right here send solid. Take this as motivation, not demotivation.

You’ll be fine. Work out, eat right and keep going. Visual Changes come sore specially at night bodyfat (think 1 to 2 years) but you’ll start feeling more confident and clothes will fit so much better on about a couple months.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Stop caring about it.

Lift and be consistent. That is all you need to worry about. If you are not super familiar with lifting, get a good trainer, tell them you want to focus on core lifts (deadlifts, squats, rows, bench press, overhead press) and spend a good 6 months to 2 years working on your strength and perfecting your form. At some point, if you want to toss in some accessory work, more power to you. I enjoy dips, barbell curls and cleans.

Focus on your diet. Stop eating garbage if you are right now. 95% of people are eating a lot of trash. Just cut out or drastically reduce ultra processed foods of all kinds. Shoot for a good amount of protein, at your weight 150-180g sounds about right.

You're unlikely to be just 40-50lbs overweight. People always massively underestimate how fat they are. Most people your height, to be lean they'd need to be around 150-170lbs without much muscle. I doubt you have much. That's telling me you may be carrying around 80+lbs of extra weight. Don't worry. We all start somewhere but starting from a position of a unrealistic reality is only going to lead to frustration. I know guys 5'11 who are 220-230lbs and jacked up, they're still probably 20% bodyfat, meaning even a muscled up dude that height and around your weight is carrying 30+lbs of extra weight. You think you're within 10lbs of that? You're not.

Stick to it. Stick to your diet. Stop drinking if you are. Eat clean foods, things you make yourself without tons of sugar, flour and fried chit. Learn to make good salads, they exist, and eat them, leaner meats, green leafy vegetables, getting fats from better sources (fatty fish, avocados, nuts and such). No more drive-thru dinners. No more sodas.

No bullchit, just those numbers and the knowledge you do not exercise, you're probably 35+% bodyfat. That is very unhealthy. You're worried about muscle, worry about your waist. At your height, you should have a 32" waist. Not squeezing into 32" jeans, I mean you measure your waist around the bellly button and it's 32".

Sorry to pick on you, but this attitude of yours of being perfect with diet and all this and wanting to put on muscle as fast as possible? What? You're a major candidate for a heart attack and dying. You want to rush this? Why? You didn't turn to chit overnight, you probably spent years neglecting your diet, being lazy and not training. You're not undoing years of neglect overnight, stop even bothering.

Focus on being consistent in your diet and training and accept this is a long-term problem.

A lot of people start a new diet/training program like you. Out of shape, in a bad spot in life, they want a change, they jump into it head first and make big changes quickly. Then it stalls. Then they get frustrated. Then they quit or fall off the wagon or whatever and 12 months later they're no better than when they started. Don't do that. Don't think you can be a jacked swimsuit model when you're very likely 35-40% bodyfat and weak as a kitten.

Rather than worry about how much muscle you've gained next month, worry about hitting every workout THIS month. Worry about making sure ever meal you eat is a good one. Worry about skipping out on drinks after work or ice cream or whatever else is garbage and you don't need. Do that and you'll be fine in the long run.
    **^^ gone ^^**

Registered User passiontreecare's Avatar
    passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100) passiontreecare is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=TryingBB;1647138963]This right here send solid. Take this as motivation, not demotivation.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My son is about 6 ft tall. Started lifting at about 165-170 lb. About a year later and hes around 220.

His strength in TRAINING weights went up about like this

Bench training 65- 195
    Incline 45- 145
    Lat pulls 65- 180
    Rows 44-200
    Shoulder press 10- 45 dbs

Squats 65- 225 deep reps
    Deads 135-315

He also regularly eats 4-5 times a day approximately 4000 k
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    My son is about 6 ft tall. Started lifting at about 165-170 lb. About a year later and hes around 220.

His strength in TRAINING weights went up about like this

Bench training 65- 195
    Incline 45- 145
    Lat pulls 65- 180
    Rows 44-200
    Shoulder press 10- 45 dbs

Squats 65- 225 deep reps
    Deads 135-315

He also regularly eats 4-5 times a day approximately 4000 k
    To be fair, he learned to lift on a full body routine for about 6 months, then I switched him to a higher volume autoregulated upper/lower plus arms split and he really has taken to that!
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

nebulink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is some of the best advice I have seen. It is about being real. Great motivational post.

nebulink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is some of the best advice I have seen. It is about being real. Great motivational post.

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    This right here send solid. Take this as motivation, not demotivation.

You’ll be fine. Work out, eat right and keep going. Visual Changes come sore specially at night bodyfat (think 1 to 2 years) but you’ll start feeling more confident and clothes will fit so much better on about a couple months.

aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aspalmat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent advice. I could try to add to this, but, honestly, what more needs to be said.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Stop caring about it.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello, first post on this forum so please don’t hate me if I mess this up. Tried to post to Post reddit but it wouldn’t post for some reason. I just turned 46 this year and have never done a serious weight training program. I have started to a few times but never lasting more than a month. If my diet is spot on, I get plenty of rest, and pick a program and stick to it(also having trouble deciding what to start) what would be a realistic amount of muscle I could hope to gain per month , or per year? Is it possible that someone could do everything right and still not gain any muscle? I am 5’11 and 235 lb, probably 40-50lb overweight and have embarrassingly week lifts. I am going through a messy divorce and have motivation to stick to a program to get into shape for me as well as for my kids. Thanks in advance for any info, advice, or suggestions.
    concentrate on Fatloss and muscle retentIon and not muscle gain.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm 40 (so a little younger), I spent almost a year losing fat, and 2 years building muscle. A few months back I started fat loss again and I'm now in a position where I think overall I've gained about 10 pounds of muscle. It's not a lot but I look 100 times better than I did before I started.

It's incremental though, you don't just look in the mirror after a month or 6 months and suddenly think, "Wow, I've made it." In a way you have to enjoy the process more than the actual progress, because the progress is painfully slow. Although now and again when you hit a goal or milestone it can boost motivation.

One thing is for sure, if you're consistent over a long period of time, you'll look better than the vast majority of people the same age as you (in many cases you can look better than the vast majority of people who are younger than you).

Good luck.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    One thing is for sure, if you're consistent over a long period of time, you'll look better than the vast majority of people the same age as you
    Look better, feel better, be better.

Exercise isn't just about a beach body, I stopped caring about that years back. It's about longevity and quality of life.

Consistency is the key.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clockbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay consistent

Focus on the next workout

Blink

Six months later you have made progress

QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50) QDubs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of good stuff in this thread. Having been there done that a few times (and written a lot of studies of health in the U.S. vs Europe).

- Read 'Blue Zones' by Dan Buettner. (not BZ solution, happiness or kitchen).
    - Think lifestyle change - to a healthier lifestyle - for the rest of your life. Not diet until I loose weight or workout until I can do whatever.
    - You will blow it. Often. You'll over eat, miss a workout or whatever. Keep going. Just like most people on here you're human.
    - Never try to make up for blowing it. The past is the past, the future is ahead.
    - Be realistic / start slow. Eat somewhat healthier, move more. Then somewhat healthier and move more.

Personally I would focus on a basic healthier lifestyle (see Blue Zones above) for 3 - 6 months before doing much from a workout standpoint. Eat healthier (mediterranean) and ride your bicycle a little every day. You may not notice much diff in the mirror or on a scale but you'll begin to feel better physically and mentally which will prepare you for success in doing workouts. If you dive in too fast you will almost certainly fail.

Divorce is really really tough. Improving your health will help tremendously in getting through it and moving forward. Do whatever you can to maintain a good relationship with your former spouse.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QDubs View Post
    A lot of good stuff in this thread. Having been there done that a few times (and written a lot of studies of health in the U.S. vs Europe).

- Read 'Blue Zones' by Dan Buettner. (not BZ solution, happiness or kitchen).
    - Think lifestyle change - to a healthier lifestyle - for the rest of your life. Not diet until I loose weight or workout until I can do whatever.
    - You will blow it. Often. You'll over eat, miss a workout or whatever. Keep going. Just like most people on here you're human.
    - Never try to make up for blowing it. The past is the past, the future is ahead.
    - Be realistic / start slow. Eat somewhat healthier, move more. Then somewhat healthier and move more.

Personally I would focus on a basic healthier lifestyle (see Blue Zones above) for 3 - 6 months before doing much from a workout standpoint. Eat healthier (mediterranean) and ride your bicycle a little every day. You may not notice much diff in the mirror or on a scale but you'll begin to feel better physically and mentally which will prepare you for success in doing workouts. If you dive in too fast you will almost certainly fail.

Divorce is really really tough. Improving your health will help tremendously in getting through it and moving forward. Do whatever you can to maintain a good relationship with your former spouse.
    Lol wut? There is a reason they’re “former” cuz there is no relationship HOPEFULLY. Unless there is kids, then just keep it civil. That’s pretty much it
    **^^ gone ^^**

johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100) johnson113 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol wut? There is a reason they’re “former” cuz there is no relationship HOPEFULLY. Unless there is kids, then just keep it civil. That’s pretty much it