Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Yeah, I guess if you're binge drinking also.

It's really good. I wasn't quite born yet when it came out and it's before my time, but I appreciate it a lot. I think either 10,000 Days or Lateralus is my favorite album (both of which I was alive for). Their audio has always struck me as sharp and clean sounding. Not sure if that has more to do with recording or instrumentation/style.

Yea the drinking was bad i could take in over 2k in alcohol alone easy and that was with hard stuff not even beer. Still though think about how hard people try to find foods they wont overeat. Imagine the opposite now I don't know if you have ever seen a tiny little Debbie brownie but one tiny brownie has 500 calories. I used to get them from the gas station all the time before I knew what a calorie was and I'm confident I could eat 20 for 10k cals in like 15 minutes if I wanted too without trying I literally eat them in 1-2 bites.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XinXom View Post
    Yea the drinking was bad i could take in over 2k in alcohol alone easy and that was with hard stuff not even beer. Still though think about how hard people try to find foods they wont overeat. Imagine the opposite now I don't know if you have ever seen a tiny little Debbie brownie but one tiny brownie has 500 calories. I used to get them from the gas station all the time before I knew what a calorie was and I'm confident I could eat 20 for 10k cals in like 15 minutes if I wanted too without trying I literally eat them in 1-2 bites.
    Those Little Debbies treats are easy to eat a lot of calories quickly. However, you have to do it all at once. I once ate a whole box, got super hyper, got a sugar crash, and a couple hours later felt so sick to my stomach I didn’t eat the rest of the day. Like a literal grease bomb going off in your stomach.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Those Little Debbies treats are easy to eat a lot of calories quickly. However, you have to do it all at once. I once ate a whole box, got super hyper, got a sugar crash, and a couple hours later felt so sick to my stomach I didn’t eat the rest of the day. Like a literal grease bomb going off in your stomach.
    The first time I ever smoked the green devil grass, I was so out of it that I stumbled into the kitchen of my friend's girlfriend's apartment after they went to bed, and I ate this entire grocery store Entenmann's Brownie Cake they had on top of their fridge, 1/2 a box of cereal, and a bunch of spoonfuls of frosting and peanut butter...

Im pretty sure I stopped because I just got tired... but honestly I woke up the next day thinking I dreamed the whole thing

Checked the garbage can and found the empty cake box

oops
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The first time I ever smoked the green devil grass, I was so out of it that I stumbled into the kitchen of my friend's girlfriend's apartment after they went to bed, and I ate this entire grocery store Entenmann's Brownie Cake they had on top of their fridge, 1/2 a box of cereal, and a bunch of spoonfuls of frosting and peanut butter...

Im pretty sure I stopped because I just got tired... but honestly I woke up the next day thinking I dreamed the whole thing

Checked the garbage can and found the empty cake box

oops
    would rep but still on recharge. imagining this was hilarious

seriously though, everything tastes like heaven when you're on it. i've eaten huge amounts of whey oatmeal mixed with this sweet white chocolate/strawberry oatmeal thing and it's insanely good, not to mention greek yogurt and whey...

my first time i went to the store and bought a ton of these cookies, downed them in like 10 minutes

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was first cutting, I would have one massive cheat meal once a month. It never slowed my weight loss and actually helped me stay on track (mentally) because my calories were really low.

However a cheat DAY once a week sounds like a good way to completely cancel out the previous 6 days of dieting.

I used to ask about cheat meals a lot on this forum but I don't any longer, because whether I'm cutting or bulking I now eat the same things (just more or less of them) and now I have a bit more muscle I can eat more, even on a cut. And I'd have to be starving to death to feel the need to eat "cheat" style foods all day, for a whole day.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A cheat day once a week is a red flag that once your diet is over you'll put all the weight back on.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB