Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Op you are 190 lbs at 5’6 you should not have cheat days
    With those stats @18% bf, OP must be super jacked.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Unless of course…up regulation
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Here's an idea supported by the evidence:

If you happen to binge on like 8000+ calories... just sleep the next day, and make sure to do ZERO exercise. This should reverse the detrimental impacts of exercise on TDEE and induce a net negative energy balance.
    LMAO!!!!! I was wondering when someone was gonna bring that up

You can easily eat 10,000 calories in a day?

That’s pretty damn hard IMO… at least ad libitum / not forcing
    This. I reached 10k a couple times in the "extreme hunger" phase of my anorexia recovery, but I don't even know if I could do it now with a concerted effort. Keep in mind my TDEE is currently 3.5k and I'm eating more than that daily to bulk. 10k is an absolutely ridiculous amount of calorie dense food.

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can easily eat 10,000 calories in a day?

That’s pretty damn hard IMO… at least ad libitum / not forcing
    Only after cutting for an extended period of time where hunger goes up and its with str8 junk food lol a fan favorite is haagan daaz rockey road pint

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    Only after cutting for an extended period of time where hunger goes up and its with str8 junk food lol a fan favorite is haagan daaz rockey road pint
    Even still man… that’s like 9 pints…

If you’re able to do that, you’re not dieting smart
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    LMAO!!!!! I was wondering when someone was gonna bring that up

This. I reached 10k a couple times in the "extreme hunger" phase of my anorexia recovery, but I don't even know if I could do it now with a concerted effort. Keep in mind my TDEE is currently 3.5k and I'm eating more than that daily to bulk. 10k is an absolutely ridiculous amount of calorie dense food.
    Yup, I never counted but there were definitely a few times early on where I suspect 10k happened. It didn’t ‘feel’ physically good tho… and my guts definitely suffered in the short term

Lately I’ve been on closer to 3.6k as my TDEE is closer to 3k and over feeding seems to just make it increase more. Basically if I eat 3k or 3300 nothing much happens I just feel hot and fidgety… it’s not until I hit above 3.5 where I finally can’t have my NEAT compensate for it.

And at this current intake, my hunger never gets passed maybe a 6/10 level

The idea of 10k to me only ever sounded appealing when I was starving myself and very underweight.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 09-12-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GayCumLord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even still man… that’s like 9 pints…

If you’re able to do that, you’re not dieting smart
    I just started doing cardio few times a week for the satiety effect, gonna rely on that to get me shredded like zyzz bra

tetizzurrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much should i eat now? How much weight should i lose in a week?

Originally Posted by tetizzurrr View Post
    .5-.1% of your bodyweight per week

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    try 2000 calories a day. No cheat days. Minimum of 150 grams of protein and 70 grams of fat. Fill in the rest how you like. That would be roughly 500 calorie deficit a day and around 1 lb of weight loss a week
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

amalaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hired my first coach after years of training and learning by myself. He has been doing this for over 25 years. Real bodybuilding guy.

He told me something crazy that sounds to good to be true.

Im cutting right now and he told me that i can have a weekly cheatDAY. Not a meal, day. He says that if you go over your calories that day, your body can only store a maximum of 300-400 extra calories. All the other is just waste and you poop it out. So if youre going to cheat, cheat good and go over the 400 extra kcals.

Its good for the metabolism he says.

So people... facts???
    If I hired a coach I would stick with the plan. I wouldn't question anything unless it's been a while yet progress is not as planned. Coaches use different approaches to get you where you want to be. Some of the stuff coaches put down is too good to be true but hey follow the guideline and you will find out down the road.

tetizzurrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amalaw View Post
    If I hired a coach I would stick with the plan. I wouldn't question anything unless it's been a while yet progress is not as planned. Coaches use different approaches to get you where you want to be. Some of the stuff coaches put down is too good to be true but hey follow the guideline and you will find out down the road.
    First 2 weeks i didnt cheat i lost weight, second week i cheated i didnt lose weight. I feel fat and dont look like i progressed. Every month $150 for this

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can have a maximum deficit of 30 calories for every pound of fat you carry. Say you have 30 lbs of fat that would be a max deficit of 900 calories a day. Whether you can handle that is a different story so cut on the fewest amount of calories you can sustain while getting in proper nutrients. Plus you don’t have to take in the same amount of calories every day. Add up a weeks worth and divide by 7 and this is your true daily amount
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by amalaw View Post
    There are some bad coaches out there so blindly following one when it’s obvious they don’t know the basics is a bad idea
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hired my first coach after years of training and learning by myself. He has been doing this for over 25 years. Real bodybuilding guy.

He told me something crazy that sounds to good to be true.

Im cutting right now and he told me that i can have a weekly cheatDAY. Not a meal, day. He says that if you go over your calories that day, your body can only store a maximum of 300-400 extra calories. All the other is just waste and you poop it out. So if youre going to cheat, cheat good and go over the 400 extra kcals.

Its good for the metabolism he says.

So people... facts???
    That does sound like something a bodybuilding guy would say. It’s odd, but I’ve found a lot of serious bodybuilders end up being the worst coaches.

You need a new coach.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

Op you are 190 lbs at 5’6 you should not have cheat days
    maybe he wants to be a powerlifter

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    With those stats @18% bf, OP must be super jacked.
    if true we should be taking advice from him

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone who enjoys hearty portions regularly, I still have never understood the appeal of these insane binges on a single day during cuts. Eating to a full stomach on even rich food ceilings out at probably 5,000-6,000 calories for most people I would think.

I haven't been underweight in years though, so maybe when you're actually lean your desire to eat can realistically exceed your stomach being completely full.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Eating to a full stomach on even rich food ceilings out at probably 5,000-6,000 calories for most people I would think.
    It takes training to increase full stomach capacity, progressive overload.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It takes training to increase full stomach capacity, progressive overload.
    10,000 a day is pretty extreme even for obese people who eat as much as they want all the time... That's like 4 large pizzas in one day. :/

Ironically I'm listening to 10,000 Days by Tool right now which puts "10,000 calories a day" in a funny context.

10,000 a day is pretty extreme even for obese people who eat as much as they want all the time... That's like 4 large pizzas in one day. :/
    Obese, sedentary people tend not to have the discipline and intestinal flexibility to progressively overload under a suitable training program in order to greatly increase stomach capacity when it counts. That's why competitive eating champions tend to be skinny or normal sized.

That's why competitive eating champions tend to be skinny or normal sized.
    I thought that was because they were bulimic.

Ironically I'm listening to 10,000 Days by Tool right now which puts "10,000 calories a day" in a funny context.
    got any undertow lying around?

Obese, sedentary people tend not to have the discipline and intestinal flexibility to progressively overload under a suitable training program in order to greatly increase stomach capacity when it counts. That's why competitive eating champions tend to be skinny or normal sized.
    yeah ever see that little asian guy lol....dude would wreck people in a social environment if they made bets against him. he once ate like 60 hot dogs!!! very deceptive!

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    got any undertow lying around?
    "I am just a worthless liar
    I am just an imbecile
    I will only complicate you
    Trust in me and fall as well

I will find a center in you
    I will chew it up and leave
    Trust me, trust me, trust me!"

That's a good one.

Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post
    yeah ever see that little asian guy lol....dude would wreck people in a social environment if they made bets against him. he once ate like 60 hot dogs!!! very deceptive!
    He still competes but you don't hear about him anymore because he's banned from the 4th of July contest and that whole eating league.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am just an imbecile

That's a good one.
    That song/album is a masterpiece. Actually, so is the video. I used to install custom car audio when that came out. I used that album for demo because at the time the recording quality was 100 times better than anything else.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000) XinXom is a name known to all. (+5000)

When I first stated tracking and was pushing 400 pounds I had plenty of 6k+ days and on nights I would drink I could clear 10k without trying. I see people on YT struggle with the binge challenges and often think I could do them easily. They really need to look into little Debbie's pretty sure I could smash 10 of those brownies in 5 minutes for 5k and be hungry again in a few hours.

Originally Posted by XinXom View Post
    When I first stated tracking and was pushing 400 pounds I had plenty of 6k+ days and on nights I would drink I could clear 10k without trying. I see people on YT struggle with the binge challenges and often think I could do them easily. They really need to look into little Debbie's pretty sure I could smash 10 of those brownies in 5 minutes for 5k and be hungry again in a few hours.
    Yeah, I guess if you're binge drinking also.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    That song/album is a masterpiece. Actually, so is the video. I used to install custom car audio when that came out. I used that album for demo because at the time the recording quality was 100 times better than anything else.
    It's really good. I wasn't quite born yet when it came out and it's before my time, but I appreciate it a lot. I think either 10,000 Days or Lateralus is my favorite album (both of which I was alive for). Their audio has always struck me as sharp and clean sounding. Not sure if that has more to do with recording or instrumentation/style.

I am just an imbecile

That's a good one.
    excellent choice in music...they are musicians, actually play instruments. nowadays that's becoming far less common.

Yeah, I guess if you're binge drinking also.

It's really good. I wasn't quite born yet when it came out and it's before my time, but I appreciate it a lot. I think either 10,000 Days or Lateralus is my favorite album (both of which I was alive for). Their audio has always struck me as sharp and clean sounding. Not sure if that has more to do with recording or instrumentation/style.
    they were inspired by the likes of pink floyd and rush, a few more as well. Adam Jones is a master and his guitar has always had that crisp, clear sound to it. Not sure if it's because of his custom gibson or his style of playing.