bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They found me (cops)

So sometime ago I had a physical altercation at Yankees stadium where I tried to stop a fight and wind up hitting a guy who hit me and knocking him out.

Well surveillance camera's led the cops to my house last night (3 of them to be exact) and I thought, fck I am going to get locked up. But it went in my favor as everything was caught on video and the cops where there to see if I wanted to press chargers on the guy who hit me from behind.

But I'll tell you, seeing 3 cops in the front of my house was not a good site. I posted the footage of the three cops entering my property from my surveillance camera on FB for laughs.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    So sometime ago I had a physical altercation at Yankees stadium where I tried to stop a fight and wind up hitting a guy who hit me and knocking him out.

Well surveillance camera's led the cops to my house last night (3 of them to be exact) and I thought, fck I am going to get locked up. But it went in my favor as everything was caught on video and the cops where there to see if I wanted to press chargers on the guy who hit me from behind.

But I'll tell you, seeing 3 cops in the front of my house was not a good site. I posted the footage of the three cops entering my property from my surveillance camera on FB for laughs.

Right on!

I am curious how they got from a surveillance video to you? Trace you through seating or something?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Right on!

I am curious how they got from a surveillance video to you? Trace you through seating or something?
    I asked the cop the same question and he just smiled and said they have their ways. He turned out to be a real kool dude and we spoke for almost an hour since my son is going to be a cop, he then gave me his phone number and said to call him if I ever need anything. The other 2 cops waited outside, in the video you see one of the cops admiring my car
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I asked the cop the same question and he just smiled and said they have their ways. He turned out to be a real kool dude and we spoke for almost an hour since my son is going to be a cop, he then gave me his phone number and said to call him if I ever need anything. The other 2 cops waited outside, in the video you see one of the cops admiring my car
    They have their ways and a smile.
    That sounds like some Minority Report movie, or Enemy of the State chit. Creepy as fuk,and an indication of the total awareness face recognition tracking stuff.

If you were to guess, how do you think they found you, cell phone?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    They have their ways and a smile.
    That sounds like some Minority Report movie, or Enemy of the State chit. Creepy as fuk,and an indication of the total awareness face recognition tracking stuff.

If you were to guess, how do you think they found you, cell phone?
    The way I see it, I think it would be camera angles, maybe saw where I was sitting, check to see who purchase those tickets for the seats, but that's a stretch.

I'll tell you this much, when my wife told me "There are 3 cops coming to the door" we can see them on our surveillance video, I had no fcking idea why they were there. Never in a million years would the incident in Yankee stadium come to mind at all. So many other sh!t was running through my mind.
    On the list for Bannukah

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right on!

They can use facial recognition to ID just as fast as facial recognition can unlock your phone(so milliseconds). I’m sure they’ve known who he was for a while now and just got around to touching base regarding the matter last night.

Glad to hear no trouble came your way though, and kind of Lold at them asking if you wanted to press charges.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yup I remember the story.
    Glad to hear the outcome was good.
    Yah never know. My son was arrested when he was 12 for trying to break up a fight between two other kids....
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The way I see it, I think it would be camera angles, maybe saw where I was sitting, check to see who purchase those tickets for the seats, but that's a stretch.

I'll tell you this much, when my wife told me "There are 3 cops coming to the door" we can see them on our surveillance video, I had no fcking idea why they were there. Never in a million years would the incident in Yankee stadium come to mind at all. So many other sh!t was running through my mind.

A lot of manpower and time spent tracking someone down just to see if they wanted to press charges, especially if they do this in all instances. It being NY I am sure there are more pressing matters they could have attended to.

Maybe they read your woke thread about Vaccine passports and were just feeling you out before they kick the door down

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep that number
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Prayer, faith, helping others, this 2nd chance at life suff, after last year, is working out quite nice for ya.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The distinctive swagger and punching at the speed of light made it easy for the advanced AI to identify BH.
    Wonder why they needed to send out 3 ppl though and not just call instead?

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    John, you're pretty ubiquitous on social media. Not tough to find photos that match surveillance. Good for you for knocking the punk out. Don't change. Glad to hear they were good guys, like most are!

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    They can use facial recognition to ID just as fast as facial recognition can unlock your phone(so milliseconds). I’m sure they’ve known who he was for a while now and just got around to touching base regarding the matter last night.

Glad to hear no trouble came your way though, and kind of Lold at them asking if you wanted to press charges.
    At first he was asking me if I was in an altercation within the last month and I was like, hmm, jut at the stadium and he said, yes, tell me what happen or what you recall, and I told him exactly what I had wrote on here how it started at the seats, I told him word for word. Then he said, yup saw it on video, then he said the guy who hit you from behind has a wrap sheet and we want to know if you want to press chargers, I just laughed and said hell no. Then he said the two that were fighting are pressing chargers on each other, I said OK that's them. He then said, was your wife hit? And I said, does it show that on the video and he laughed and said nope. Then he said are you 100% sure you don't want to follow up and I said no and then we started chatting about other stuff, my son, my car, whats it like to be a cop, how difficult is it now etc etc.

Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    Yup I remember the story.
    Glad to hear the outcome was good.
    Yah never know. My son was arrested when he was 12 for trying to break up a fight between two other kids....
    I was a little concern, but he turned out to be mad kool.

A lot of manpower and time spent tracking someone down just to see if they wanted to press charges, especially if they do this in all instances. It being NY I am sure there are more pressing matters they could have attended to.

Maybe they read your woke thread about Vaccine passports and were just feeling you out before they kick the door down

LOL, you know I didn't say it like that, but I told him why you came here just to ask me that and he said, lots of folks want to but shy away and we have to make sure we follow up, if we don't then its our ass. He also said, he could have come weeks ago but more pressings things were on his plate.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Keep that number
    Definitely, got his full name not just officer so and so, like I said really good dude. If you look at my video its the white cop who comes up the stairs, you could see him smiling.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Prayer, faith, helping others, this 2nd chance at life suff, after last year, is working out quite nice for ya.
    I always count my blessing brotha, God is good always..

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    The distinctive swagger and punching at the speed of light made it easy for the advanced AI to identify BH.
    Wonder why they needed to send out 3 ppl though and not just call instead?
    My wife was really nervous for me, especially when he was asking me to explain what happen, she told me her heart was in her ass. She kept looking out the window at the other two cops a short female and a big fat black cop

Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    John, you're pretty ubiquitous on social media. Not tough to find photos that match surveillance. Good for you for knocking the punk out. Don't change. Glad to hear they were good guys, like most are!
    I forgot to mentioned the cop said, you have some power behind that punch huh? and I kinda laughed nervously cause at that point I still wasn't sure if he was going to put the cuffs on me, like I said God is good.
    On the list for Bannukah

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad that the surveillance caught the whole incident, and they made the right call.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    then he said the guy who hit you from behind has a wrap sheet and we want to know if you want to press chargers, I just laughed and said hell no. Then he said the two that were fighting are pressing chargers on each other, I said OK that's them.

Have you noticed all these mofos who have been locked up and think they are GANGSTERS are all ratting bastards. This is how Baltimore is now, these punks will stab you in a second but still do pussy chit like press charges and rat, it's fuking ridiculous.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a nice share man, I am so glad it went in your favor.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I asked the cop the same question and he just smiled and said they have their ways.
    you have that tooth filling. Check underneath your car, what do you think those two cops were doing.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Have you noticed all these mofos who have been locked up and think they are GANGSTERS are all ratting bastards. This is how Baltimore is now, these punks will stab you in a second but still do pussy chit like press charges and rat, it's fuking ridiculous.
    Dude you have no idea how many guys are snitching now, that sh!t was not like that back in the days, sadly I know of some (more than I care to know) that are doing that crap.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    you have that tooth filling. Check underneath your car, what do you think those two cops were doing.
    I have the full recording on my dvr saved, they were just standing around and looking at my car.
    On the list for Bannukah