Falcon706 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How do I fix my Arm Imbalance

I’m 18, 5 11, and around 140 lbs. I have an issue where my forearm is a lot bigger than than my biceps and triceps so when I put my arm straight out, right after my elbow ends my arm dips down about a quarter of an inch. I’ve always hated this and I’m wondering did I get ****ed with genetics or is there a way that I can fill out my arms so that they are equal or bigger than my forearm is.

colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if that's you in your avi, arms look pretty good. big forearms are a good thing. just do your bi and tri exercises and don't worry about it.