Falcon706 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How do I fix my Arm Imbalance

I’m 18, 5 11, and around 140 lbs. I have an issue where my forearm is a lot bigger than than my biceps and triceps so when I put my arm straight out, right after my elbow ends my arm dips down about a quarter of an inch. I’ve always hated this and I’m wondering did I get ****ed with genetics or is there a way that I can fill out my arms so that they are equal or bigger than my forearm is.

colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if that's you in your avi, arms look pretty good. big forearms are a good thing. just do your bi and tri exercises and don't worry about it.

hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100) hichki is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Falcon706 View Post
    I’m 18, 5 11, and around 140 lbs. I have an issue where my forearm is a lot bigger than than my biceps and triceps so when I put my arm straight out, right after my elbow ends my arm dips down about a quarter of an inch. I’ve always hated this and I’m wondering did I get ****ed with genetics or is there a way that I can fill out my arms so that they are equal or bigger than my forearm is.
    to strenthen your arms you need to workout which put more force on your arms.