sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sribond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best Smart watch for weight training (not running/walking)

Experts,
    sorry if this is a wrong forum as not sure where to post this.
    What are your recommendations for the best smart watch very specific to weight lifting/training? A lot of watches seem to be existing for running/walking/swimming, etc. but not sure if anything that can automatically detect & count weight training reps workout.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I can't see what any of them would offer you.

Heart rate is about the only thing they can do reasonably well and it's not terribly relevant for weight training. I can't think why else you'd need one.

One thing I like about weight training is how free of expensive gadgets and gizmos it is. I'm very happy with my slightly rusty iron disks which I got second hand. I have friends who do sports like cycling and spend more on their bikes that they do on their cars... all to save a few grams here and there.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agree with suffolk punch.

for example, the apple watch in normal mode only monitors heart rate every once every 10 minutes..... when you pick an activity (any), it switches to recording every second during the workout..... all it really does is estimate calories burned.... same as every cardio machine out there does (differently). The watch can be useful but it's really more of a novelty item. Do I have one, yes, but more for other health reasons than tracking workouts.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My Garmin Vivosmart 4 can do this. But the counting accuracy drops dramatically when you're going heavy, and the reps are slow. On movements like an overhead push press, it'll double count reps. It detects bench press, and squat fairly consistently, but most other workouts, it might as well be a random choice generator. You can manually choose the right workout, but you'll have to know how it's listed in their database.