Oktion71 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What program would be best to gain muscle and size?

I'm 23, weight 82 kg (180 lb), height 185 cm (6'1" ft). I think I am generally slender, although not extremely. I haven't exercised in a long time, so I am somewhat physically weak.

To the point: I want to get bigger. I would like to be carry muscle, but also 'look' chubbier. Recently I have been trying to gain some weight by eating more, I've never been a good eater. While I have gotten a few pounds from it, I think it goes mostly to my belly.

I see a lot of focus on losing weight when it comes to fitness online, which I think is not exactly what I'm looking for. In the long run, I want be wider and gain mass on limbs, belly, chest, thigh, hips and glutes.

Is this possible? What kind of workout routines and eating should I follow? Sorry if it seems like a silly question.

Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rsurf72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They say the five main staples are squats, rows, bench, overhead press, deadlifts. Could throw pullups in there too.

Monday Wednesday Friday for beginners.

I would eat clean such as veggies, brown rice, oats, chicken breasts, salmon tuna talapia, Greek non fat yogurt, some fruit in the morning. Eggs. Almonds or cashews, or peanutbutter is cheap.
    Lots of water

friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) friesbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bigger leaner strong 5 day crew.

recommend trying that.
    bro country crew / aviation crew / misc irl crew / og camaro crew / cat video crew / extra onion crew / eos R crew / m&p crew / trump crew / buffalo bills crew / brunette crew / real estate crew / tin cup crew

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oktion71 View Post
    I'm 23, weight 82 kg (180 lb), height 185 cm (6'1" ft). I think I am generally slender, although not extremely. I haven't exercised in a long time, so I am somewhat physically weak.

To the point: I want to get bigger. I would like to be carry muscle, but also 'look' chubbier. Recently I have been trying to gain some weight by eating more, I've never been a good eater. While I have gotten a few pounds from it, I think it goes mostly to my belly.

I see a lot of focus on losing weight when it comes to fitness online, which I think is not exactly what I'm looking for. In the long run, I want be wider and gain mass on limbs, belly, chest, thigh, hips and glutes.

Is this possible? What kind of workout routines and eating should I follow? Sorry if it seems like a silly question.

To gain muscle, gradually lift heavier weights and gradually do more sets .

Train upper body twice a week focusing on gaining strength in pushing and pulling movements like :
    Bench
    Incline bench
    Rows
    Latpulls
    Military press
    Upright rows

3-4 sets of each with 5-10 reps per set gradually lifting more as long as you don’t sacrifice form.

Train lower body twice a week
    Squats
    Leg press
    Leg curls
    Calf raises
    Finish up with some curls and pushdowns to isolate the arms!

Eating for rapid gains

Eat two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners spaced 3-4 hrs apart.

Eat 1/3 protein, 1/3 starch, 1/3 greens
    Aim for two lbs a week at most
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Eat two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners spaced 3-4 hrs apart.

Eat 1/3 protein, 1/3 starch, 1/3 greens
    Aim for two lbs a week at most
    I thought the consensus here was that pro bodybuilders are dumb for eating 6 meals a day and we only need 3-4 meals a day.
    Not mine, but I've read it here many times.

And yeah, it might work, but you'd have to eat right before and after sleep (if the sleep is 6 hours at most) or wake up during sleep to eat.

EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliKoehn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    I thought the consensus here was that pro bodybuilders are dumb for eating 6 meals a day and we only need 3-4 meals a day.

And yeah, it might work, but you'd have to eat right before and after sleep (if the sleep is 6 hours at most) or wake up during sleep to eat.
    Well, I don't think he's meaning for optimum protein on a deficit/maintenance. I think he just means eating plenty to grow, without much regard for gaining some fat.
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 495

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000) coachcalande is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you want to gain size and strength and actually grow, you need food. Some folks can sit down and eat three 1200-1500 calorie meals while others prefer smaller 600-800 calorie feedings with a more stable blood sugar.

Additionally spiking insulin several times a day leads to rapid growth.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Meal times:

Noon