Thread: Jym Proteins

bigbroda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jym Proteins

What is the difference between his clear isolate whey and the ultra-premium protein blend? I’ve been using the blend for awhile, but always open to changing up the game to surprise my body! Is either one better for bodybuilding?

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blend is more calories and has lactose since the protein doesn't come from only whey isolate.You can say both have their advantages and disadvantages but neither will make a dramatic difference if you are eating well in general
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brankov88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigbroda1 View Post
    What is the difference between his clear isolate whey and the ultra-premium protein blend? I’ve been using the blend for awhile, but always open to changing up the game to surprise my body! Is either one better for bodybuilding?
    If you're lactose-intolerant or have a cow's milk allergy and still want to use whey protein, lactose-hydrolyzed powder is likely to be a healthier choice for you than regular whey concentrate. If lactose doesn't bother you, it's a matter of preference.