moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this physique possible naturally?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwbPshFfUv/

Sorry if I have posted on wrong section

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's an easy yes.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, he almost looks DYEL
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moderaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    That's an easy yes.
    Thank you for replying,my aim is that physique,I have around 25-30% body fat, weight around 184 pounds,175 cm height.

Is two years around, roughly speaking good time to make this transition?

spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicewood1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Literally anyone could achieve this within a couple of years of consistent training and proper nutrition.

You'd barely know he lifted in a baggy T.

bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bernipes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For some reason, I can't open the link you put in your post, but since you are asking about achieving a good physique in a natural way, I will share a page talking about the Ukrainian athlete Olena Starodubets. Here : https://www.greatestphysiques.com/fe...a-starodubets/
    She is natural and in addition vegan! She had a baby less than a year ago and still trains and maintains an amazing physique!

Originally Posted by spicewood1990 View Post
    Literally anyone could achieve this within a couple of years of consistent training and proper nutrition.

You'd barely know he lifted in a baggy T.
    As far as I am aware that is the case with most natural weight lifters,but I do not wish to look big just fit and muscular

Originally Posted by bernipes View Post
    For some reason, I can't open the link you put in your post, but since you are asking about achieving a good physique in a natural way, I will share a page talking about the Ukrainian athlete Olena Starodubets. Here : https://www.greatestphysiques.com/fe...a-starodubets/
    She is natural and in addition vegan! She had a baby less than a year ago and still trains and maintains an amazing physique!
    Isn't it different for men and women?I am a male 22 years in age.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by moderaa View Post
    Isn't it different for men and women?I am a male 22 years in age.
    Not really, training, muscle gain and fat loss work in exactly the same way.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Not really, training, muscle gain and fat loss work in exactly the same way.
    I was thinking in terms of gain in muscle mass and fat shedding required to look "ripped".

A female achieving that physique natty would be close to impossible

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who said anything about a woman having a man's physique? Suffolk was talking about training and diet principles.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bernipes View Post

So is Doug Miller.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneManArmy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Layne Norton is the most well known natty on this site. He has many articles on here and posts under str8flexed. He states he gained 75 lbs with starting and ending bf% the same. I am currently proving this to be accurate. It is possible gain naturally but the person you are looking at for inspiration did that with enhancement. It is possible to look like that picture but not in two years. The most amount of muscle you can gain in 1 year is around 10 lbs naturally and that picture is probably at least 50 lbs of LBM from your start weight. Also, he is sub 10% bf which cutting naturally from 25-30%, will take you several months to get to his bf %. Supposing you actually did research and got everything functional to gain natty and cut like that guy (who isn't natty and no one here knows what they are talking about pertaining to nattys because they will never ever be natty themselves), probably a bare minimum 5 years to look like him, most likely several more. You probably have already given up by the time you read this because no one in fitness is doing anything but lying to you. You shouldn't give up, it IS possible to look like that picture, just not from any of the info you are getting from anyone.