Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shakewhey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle imbalance solution ?

Hey, quick question. I dont know how, but i get somehow stronger (and automatically bigger) rear delt on right side. Im not gonna lie, i was doing dumbell flys and i never felt it in my rear delts, but i some weeks ago switched to dumbell face pulls and i can finally feel like im hitting my rear delts. Problem is that with same weight, i can do like 16 reps on right side and 6 on left side. My question is what to do now, should i stop working out stronger rear delt until my left will be at same level of strenght, or should i normally train them both, or more sets for weaker side ? Thanks for advices

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If it bothers you then you can lay off the right side and just train the left until it catches up. However, as it's only been a few weeks chances are if you keep training both your left side will start to catch up anyway.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you’re doing the exercises decent enough then it’s probably more of an upper-back posture issue than a muscle growth imbalance.

How are you with dumbbell farmers walks?
    Last edited by GeneralSerpant; 09-05-2021 at 01:58 PM.

mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mdonnelly80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Switch over to band-pull aparts or dislocates for a bit. You'll keep continual tension on both sides which will help correct the imbalance. My right shoulder was far weaker than my left after I blew it up and these exercises helped significantly.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have some sort of issue that probably requires the diagnosis of a medical professional.
    Chiropractor or physical therapist maybe.