Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stayhomeneet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down What was your most dissapointing gaming experience?

I have one that I will never forget.

A little game for the Nintendo Gamecube called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Allow me to give some context.

I was a Nintendo gamer since the Snes, I stuck with them in the N64 era which had some fantastic games like Zelda, Mario 64, Perfect Dark etc. But at that time Nintendo started to seem a bid "childish" and I actually got teased at school for being a Nintendo guy.

Gamecube came out and I stuck with them, OK, it looks like a purple lunchbox and why does it have a handle, also, no dvd player... OK. Oh the next zelda is gonna be cartoon graphics, there's no GTA, what's this, super monkey ball? Pikmin? Maybe I made a bad choice...

But then one day Nintendo magazine had, on the front cover FINAL FANTASY Is coming to Gamecube.

FF was HUGE back then, 7 was still fresh in peoples memory, and X was HUGE. Nintendo magazine were going crazy about the possibilities, it's not FFX they said but it will be as good, if not better. I was HYPED and told all my friends Gamecube was getting an exclusive Final Fantasy game.

Then, they release... This

Ummm, excuse me but WTF is this trash?

Childish cartoon graphics? No real story? No voice acting? You need 4 friends with GBA's to really play it?

Oh how my friends laughed.

I never bought a Nintendo console again

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a Virtual Boy for one christmas, only game I ever owned was the mario tennis one, needless to say that was one wasted gift opportunity.. I think about this regret every now and then

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably getting the first xbox one. I still have the day one edition around here somewhere. Coming from the xbox 360, my expectations were sky high but it ended up being hands down the worst console I’ve ever purchased.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hard to think of one specifically, but my most recent disappointment was cyberpunk for sure.

DA:O was amazing, DA2 was meh, DA:I I couldn't make it an hour through
    Worst jew in the world.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Metro exodus

Cyberpunk

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the worst gaming purchase I ever made has to be getting the PS4 when it launched. What a piece of chit! Literally no good games for the first few years I had it. If it wasn't for me getting an Xbox One at the same time I would have had nothing to play. The Xbox One was probably one of the best consoles I have ever owned, still use my launch edition for streaming, can't imagine what a massive cuck you would have to be to not like Xbox back then. My One X is the only last-gen console I really still like to use, got it up-converting my cable box to 4K thanks to that HDMI pass-through.

Heck even today I think the PS4 is the worst console I have ever owned simply because of how the hype and fanboy praise was always far greater than the results and the experience of using it. It was simply a very disappointing console for me, and I doubt I will ever use a worse console either. Pretty sure that piece of chit has the worst operating system a game console will ever have, and it will always be the worst I have ever used.
    Last edited by JayJ350; 09-04-2021 at 09:38 AM.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    I think the worst gaming purchase I ever made has to be getting the PS4 when it launched. What a piece of chit! Literally no good games for the first few years I had it. If it wasn't for me getting an Xbox One at the same time I would have had nothing to play. The Xbox One was probably one of the best consoles I have ever owned, still use my launch edition for streaming, can't imagine what a massive cuck you would have to be to not like Xbox back then. My One X is the only last-gen console I really still like to use, got it up-converting my cable box to 4K thanks to that HDMI pass-through.

Heck even today I think the PS4 is the worst console I have ever owned simply because of how the hype and fanboy praise was always far greater than the results and the experience of using it. It was simply a very disappointing console for me, and I doubt I will ever use a worse console either. Pretty sure that piece of chit has the worst operating system a game console will ever have, and it will always be the worst I have ever used.
    Lol stay mad you TLOU2 fanboy.
    US NAVY

MAGA

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    I have one that I will never forget.

A little game for the Nintendo Gamecube called Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Allow me to give some context.

I was a Nintendo gamer since the Snes, I stuck with them in the N64 era which had some fantastic games like Zelda, Mario 64, Perfect Dark etc. But at that time Nintendo started to seem a bid "childish" and I actually got teased at school for being a Nintendo guy.

Gamecube came out and I stuck with them, OK, it looks like a purple lunchbox and why does it have a handle, also, no dvd player... OK. Oh the next zelda is gonna be cartoon graphics, there's no GTA, what's this, super monkey ball? Pikmin? Maybe I made a bad choice...

But then one day Nintendo magazine had, on the front cover FINAL FANTASY Is coming to Gamecube.

FF was HUGE back then, 7 was still fresh in peoples memory, and X was HUGE. Nintendo magazine were going crazy about the possibilities, it's not FFX they said but it will be as good, if not better. I was HYPED and told all my friends Gamecube was getting an exclusive Final Fantasy game.

Then, they release... This

Ummm, excuse me but WTF is this trash?

Childish cartoon graphics? No real story? No voice acting? You need 4 friends with GBA's to really play it?

Oh how my friends laughed.

I never bought a Nintendo console again
    Lololololol I've never actually met anyone else that played this game. I also own a copy, I was on a FF high after just recently beating X, and wasn't using my gamecube for much other than Mario sports games and Windwaker at the time. Once I loaded this up I forced myself to play 2 hours of it and thought WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUK am I playing!? Glad someone else got burnt by it.

You know the real **** of it? I think they're remaking it for the Switch lol. At least now we've got online capabilities, but the game didn't seem good either way.

My personal biggest gaming disappointment was the Age of Conan MMO. A friend and I looked into this game for a while and it looked pretty legit, my PC met the specs at the time and when we bought it it was just a steaming pile of absolute dog chit. Supposedly it got fixed and I think became pretty popular, but that launch day load up left such a stale taste in my mouth that I never went back.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ClivesTriceps View Post
    Hard to think of one specifically, but my most recent disappointment was cyberpunk for sure.

DA:O was amazing, DA2 was meh, DA:I I couldn't make it an hour through
    DAII is chit compared to the first. Just a standard hack'n'slash with generic maps and an uninspired, half-assed storyline. Only good thing was the huge, sprawling mansions you could live in. Micro-managing your team mates behaviour was gone, as was much of the fantasy RPG element.

For me, prolly GTA IV; such a let down after the long wait/ hype and the god tier game which is GTA San Andreas. Luckily GTA V brought the franchise back on track.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    r6 Siege. r6v 1 & 2 are to this day two of my favorite games. Couldn't get into Siege, did not feel like a Rainbow game. It feels like CoD.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Consoles last generation. They were so bad in terms of performance the gap between a good pc and console was unbearable. 30fps games were just not worth even playing to me.

This gen is sooooo much better. Much closer to a decent pc in terms of performance and in general a much better bang for your buck, esp if youre an xboxer with gamepass.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Consoles last generation. They were so bad in terms of performance the gap between a good pc and console was unbearable. 30fps games were just not worth even playing to me.

This gen is sooooo much better. Much closer to a decent pc in terms of performance and in general a much better bang for your buck, esp if youre an xboxer with gamepass.
    Yeah these next gen consoles are amazing, well at least the Series X which actually has games. The launch-spec Xbox One was never a powerhouse, and as I said earlier the PS4 was always a disappointing piece of chit. At least Xbox gave us the One X so we had some good hardware with that, the PS4 Pro was just further disappointment. Heck even the PS5 seems to be carrying the legacy of disappointing, flawed, overhyped Sony hardware. Can't say I care though, if last gen taught me anything it's how I shouldn't be concerned about that side.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Recently for a game for me it was Control. Worst game I have played in the past decade. Have no idea why it gets praised by some. Chit gimmick gameplay and worst story I have ever experienced in avideogame.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Probably getting the first xbox one. I still have the day one edition around here somewhere. Coming from the xbox 360, my expectations were sky high but it ended up being hands down the worst console I’ve ever purchased.
    For console purchase absolutely. As someone who had a PS3 I never turned on and an Xbox360 I used daily the Xbox1 was something I purchased day 1 without thought despite all the negativity surrounding launch. Dumb AF. Still owe MS a big thanks for dropping the ball so bad a total fanboy could see the light on the other side.

Yeah these next gen consoles are amazing, well at least the Series X which actually has games. The launch-spec Xbox One was never a powerhouse, and as I said earlier the PS4 was always a disappointing piece of chit. At least Xbox gave us the One X so we had some good hardware with that, the PS4 Pro was just further disappointment. Heck even the PS5 seems to be carrying the legacy of disappointing, flawed, overhyped Sony hardware. Can't say I care though, if last gen taught me anything it's how I shouldn't be concerned about that side.
    Just lmfao

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    idk maybe having to use the mad cats controller
    Petite with nice feet crew

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Metal Gear Solid V

I went to the midnight release to play it right away, finished the prequel which was amazing in every way with cutscenes, weird chit happening.. just tipical MGS stuff. So I finish that and go to sleep. The next days I played this game were the worst. No story and no cutscenes whatsoever, made this mgs feel empty and like a non MGS game. Worst part, when you beat the game you can see another unfinished chapter which would have added big time to the game. It piss. Get fuked Konami
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Just lmfao
    Just lmfao @ the resident Sony fanboys trying to do damage control.

I guess I must have really hit you guys hard if you feel a need to quote and react every time. Sad!

Just lmfao @ the resident Sony fanboys trying to do damage control.

I guess I must have really hit you guys hard if you feel a need to quote and react every time. Sad!
    Says the guy who typed out a novel just to try and do damage control.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Says the guy who typed out a novel just to try and do damage control.
    Why are you talking to me?

Why are you talking to me?
    Why do you love TLOU2 so much?
    US NAVY

MAGA

Why do you love TLOU2 so much?
    Phuck off, loser.

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    popcorn.gif for another episode of Console wars Jerry Springer style.
    Worst jew in the world.

PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PermaNoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is kind of my fault expecting otherwise, but I really raged when I found out Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time wouldn't work on Linux with Steam's proton.
    Something to do with the media files in the cutscenes. I bought it day one full price and got blueballed hard with this.
    It's still rated as silver on ProtonDB even though recent reviews say it crashes within 5 minutes. Fuk this bamboozlement
    Anyway it's just my Linux retardation. The game is probably fine and I heard it changes the ending of season 5, but I am angry I couldn't get it to work.

Ah, another one. it may be controversial, but I didn't care for Fallout 1&2.
    You have all this hype about how good the writing is and how creative and funny the low INT runs are, but it's just the same repetitive chitty Monty Python references. The low Int run is basically:
    -"hi" -"hurr durr" -"fuk off retard"
    It's frustrating and locks you out of a lot of content. The combat is a snoozefest and exploring is tedious.
    I think Fallout 3 is better than 1&2. Srs.
    Last edited by PermaNoob; 09-04-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont think last gen was huge improvement in anything really. I dont remember being amazed by xbox one or ps4 compared to ps3 and 360.

I just got ps5 recently and at first i was not excited about it almost sold it but after i turned it on and played it , its a huge upgrade over ps4. 4k , controller, ssd, blu ray everything.

As far as games go the huge let down for me was ghost of tsushima . Graphics were great but game play and even story was meh. I actually enjoyed playing cyberpunk
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For me PS3 and its gen had a lot of disappointments, probably because everything was so over hyped.

GOWIII- story wise wasn't as good as GOWII IMO
    MGS4- Compared to MGS and MGS2 game felt short, cutscene to gameplay ratio was like 3:1
    Killzone 2- nothing lived to the hype, deadzone movement was annoying af

There were some great games like Mass effect, TLOU, Bioshock etc but I think PS4 had objectively better games overall.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheChadofGaming View Post
    idk maybe having to use the mad cats controller
    Everyone who had a N64 but had to share it with siblings knows these feels.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MGS2 made me not play the series until mgsv ground zeroes was released. Then I went back and played everything. Its just not a good game. It should have been a holotape or something lol.

Halo 5 was absolute and utter chit.

FO76 was even worse than the antihype.

Assassins' creed unity was absolutely pointless.

Resident evil 3 basically destroyed the series...it was the first time it was apparent capcom had no interest in completing the story line in any meaningful capacity.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nintendo switch, the games are like watered down versions of games they have already made in the past or just straight up ports.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    nintendo switch, the games are like watered down versions of games they have already made in the past or just straight up ports.
    Nintendo as a brand is basically worthless tbh
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    Everyone who had a N64 but had to share it with siblings knows these feels.
    feels bad man
    Petite with nice feet crew