ZyzzBitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tools as a personal trainer

Hey all,
    I am always looking for a way to make myself more efficient and more advanced,
    Lately, I thought about 2 things I don't have and wondered if anyone else here has them and how did they help them?

The first one is a personal website, do you guys have your own personal website? is it really getting you much more traffic and clients?
    The second one is a client management system that will give you the ability to manage your clients for example build their nutrition menu\training program in it and let them have access to it through a user they will get once they start work with you or even let clients set up a personal training session with you through it. is there anything like that? if so is it helping you? i would like to hear about such a product.

Thanks.

dzakuzi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Personal trainer tools - I use fitMProgram

Hey,

I have been using fitmprogram.com for a year now. It's a free online platform that helps you manage your clients, track their trainings, sessions and other things. Basically is like an online notebook. Maybe their design is not the best, and it takes some time to get familiar with all the functions but it's free and offer quite a lot. The app is also not the easiest to use on a mobile phone and I would not recommend it if you will be using the app on that. But for usage on a tablet or computer is perfect. I always use it on my iPad and it helps me a lot.

I hope that is that what you have been looking for.

BR

carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for sharing those tools your doing