ZyzzBitch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tools as a personal trainer

Hey all,
    I am always looking for a way to make myself more efficient and more advanced,
    Lately, I thought about 2 things I don't have and wondered if anyone else here has them and how did they help them?

The first one is a personal website, do you guys have your own personal website? is it really getting you much more traffic and clients?
    The second one is a client management system that will give you the ability to manage your clients for example build their nutrition menu\training program in it and let them have access to it through a user they will get once they start work with you or even let clients set up a personal training session with you through it. is there anything like that? if so is it helping you? i would like to hear about such a product.

Thanks.

carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100) carolbwelch55 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for sharing those tools your doing