RawbVee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation HELPP Back in the gym after 16 years

I'm 36 m and when I was 19 to 21 I was in the gym six days a week and was jacked, yes we all fall off. I have read about muscle memory and I just purchased a gym pass. What is the best way to get my muscle back fast? Protein obviously, bcaa,? What are the most important supplements? Creatine? Yes lots of sleep. Much appreciated for the help in advance!! Also I weigh about 180, how much protein should I have through the day.
    Niacin before the gym?
    Last edited by RawbVee; 09-01-2021 at 10:36 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Supplements are low on the order of importance. Look at the sticky threads in the Workout Programs, Nutrition and Exercises forums to refresh your knowledge. Nutrition knowledge will also tell you if and how much supplementary protein you need - other stuff can safely be ignored for now.

I would recommend using a novice routine since they have the fastest initial progression rates.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get a decent balance of fruits, proteins, dairy, veggies, healthy fats and starches through out the day

Get at least 140-150 grams of protein and 70 grams of fat a day.

You don’t need any supplements.

You’ll get enough niacin in your diet through meats, whole grains, some veggies like peas and mushrooms (legumes) and avocados etc

Caffeine can help your workouts if you need energy
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what they said and add some creatine for immediate gratification, to this day it's still the cats meow when it comes to supplements.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caffeine increases energy levels and this could be very useful, especially in the beginning

Stay focused, stay motivated and don't look at it as a chore
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100) fro5ty is not very well liked. (-100)
    great intention sir, glad to see somebody with motivation to go to the gym

you mentioned sleep, i think proper rest would help

its like if you rest every other day, and I mean complete rest, not including practical or regular activity of course, you can just do anything and everything

its my personal preference

like EVERY single, EVERY other day

then yeah, with creatine, protein, and calories, after an intense work out, with high resistance, you should notice an effect
    Ryan Paul Papke - future president

ryanpapke.com

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RawbVee View Post
    I'm 36 m and when I was 19 to 21 I was in the gym six days a week and was jacked, yes we all fall off. I have read about muscle memory and I just purchased a gym pass. What is the best way to get my muscle back fast? Protein obviously, bcaa,? What are the most important supplements? Creatine? Yes lots of sleep. Much appreciated for the help in advance!! Also I weigh about 180, how much protein should I have through the day.
    Niacin before the gym?
    Take it slowly to get back in shape. Fix your diet, add some whey isolate, bcaa, creatine and vitamins. Rest and stay consistent!