Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Although I disagree with certain approaches by you both regarding this subject, you and EF read & present info in different ways to each other.
    You could well be right, I haven't followed all the discussions. I just noticed he's been pointing to compensation mechanisms early on. The video is pretty good imo.

air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) air2fakie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    You could well be right, I haven't followed all the discussions. I just noticed he's been pointing to compensation mechanisms early on. The video is pretty good imo.
    He has, and I'll take your word on the video. I tend to jump in only when certain types of things are posted. Happy to let you guys fight it out the rest of the time.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Studies done on 26 paraplegic rats over 12 week's have shown that their lack of activity has shown no significant change to their TDEE in comparison to body able rats. They believe the down regulation in the body abled rats is due to them being less social with each other than the paraplegics"

"Headless chickens have been shown to have the same TDEE as their chicken counterparts with heads. Headless chickens are known to exercise more than the chickens with heads but the fact the chickens with heads have to carry more weight means on average they have the same TDEE as their headless chicken friends"

Seems like maybe MRBP is right. No matter what you do. Things will always stay the same for TDEE

GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GayCumLord is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like there's no reason to do cardio until you need the hunger satiety effect at lower bf%
    “Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny.” ARISTOTLE

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GayCumLord View Post
    Seems like there's no reason to do cardio until you need the hunger satiety effect at lower bf%
    Well, cardio is healthy for reasons other than fat loss tho
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000) jaxqen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Well, cardio is healthy for reasons other than fat loss tho
    His name is GayCumLord and he is a member of 7 crews.
    Probably health is not one of his main concerns.

dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dumb question, sorry all. Does this confirm that we should be eating the same calories every day regardless of bulk/cut goals and activity each day?

I remember a debate a couple years back involving some of the people in this thread regarding the idea of cutting back calories on days you weren’t training and/or increasing calories on training days.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dairycorncarne View Post
    Dumb question, sorry all. Does this confirm that we should be eating the same calories every day regardless of bulk/cut goals and activity each day?

I remember a debate a couple years back involving some of the people in this thread regarding the idea of cutting back calories on days you weren’t training and/or increasing calories on training days.
    Your question is too vague to answer.

‘Activity’ is a spectrum… if you just walk an additional 400 steps, then adjusting based on that will not be a useful thing to worry about

But if you’re planning on doing a 50mile bike ride… then yeah, makes sense to eat more to fuel that.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your question is too vague to answer.

‘Activity’ is a spectrum… if you just walk an additional 400 steps, then adjusting based on that will not be a useful thing to worry about

But if you’re planning on doing a 50mile bike ride… then yeah, makes sense to eat more to fuel that.
    Say a standard weight training day. We’ll go with fierce 5 u/l for this example. Or 60 mins of moderate intensity cardio. Thanks for the reply

Say a standard weight training day. We’ll go with fierce 5 u/l for this example. Or 60 mins of moderate intensity cardio. Thanks for the reply
    Well, what is your question ? I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking.

Well, what is your question ? I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking.
    My bad. Should we be eating the same calories each day or eating less on rest days? On fierce 5 u/l, would you eat more on the weight training days? Thanks

My bad. Should we be eating the same calories each day or eating less on rest days? On fierce 5 u/l, would you eat more on the weight training days? Thanks
    It will all average out in the end… but I mean, you can if you feel like it

But then again lifting weights doesn’t burn much calories anyway… you could easily go for a 30minute walk at a good pace and end up at the same TDEE

Personally I eat the same way every day… I don’t think micromanaging it that way makes much sense unless the change in activity is quite large

It will all average out in the end… but I mean, you can if you feel like it

But then again lifting weights doesn’t burn much calories anyway… you could easily go for a 30minute walk at a good pace and end up at the same TDEE

Personally I eat the same way every day… I don’t think micromanaging it that way makes much sense unless the change in activity is quite large
    Thanks for the help. In that case I guess it makes sense to keep it the same each day since I may end up walking more on some days than others and it becomes too messy to track