Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rate my PPR Team

10 team, PPR, third overall pick. Think I won the draft for sure.

Herbert
    Kamara
    CEH
    Hopkins
    Cooper
    Hockenson
    Flex: Aiyuk
    Flex: Damien Harris or Michael Thomas or Jaylen Waddle

Backup QB: Stafford
    Handcuffs: Aj Dillon, Nyheim Hines and Latavius Murray
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks very solid. I like the Waddle option. I think Herbert could struggle this year some, but That's a stacked team. im used to 12 teams.

Sounds like you have a few knuckle heads with some bad picks in your league too. lol
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think I'd drop the 2nd QB for another handcuff or some rookie dart throw. Looks great otherwise. People sleeping on CEH.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baylorballs View Post
    Looks very solid. I like the Waddle option. I think Herbert could struggle this year some, but That's a stacked team. im used to 12 teams.

Sounds like you have a few knuckle heads with some bad picks in your league too. lol
    Thanks brotha. Two dudes were in auto draft for a little bit, they’re retards, draft has been set for weeks. Auto draft took Saquon at 5 for my friend instead of Henry and then took Kelce at 6 for my other retarded friend.

Then the Saquon friend took Metcalf over Hopkins in the third round so Hopkins fell into my lap after I got Kamara and CEH
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either