BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Usable Pegs on Titan Fitness Front Squat Harness?

https://www.titan.fitness/strongman/...ss/409018.html

Can anyone clarify whether the highest pegs are meant to be loaded on this harness?

The picture with the pegs indicate there are two sets for resting the barbell on, but I'm not sure if it's referring to both of the top sets since they're pictured, or the lower set in the picture and the pegs for zercher squats.

Also, the description mentions the pegs to keep the bar from rolling back, so I'm just not sure. It seems that loading the highest set would most closely resemble the position of a normal front squat, but I've never used a harness like it before.

Also, does anyone know how the current price compares to the pre-COVID pricing?

Thanks in advance.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    https://www.titan.fitness/strongman/...ss/409018.html

Can anyone clarify whether the highest pegs are meant to be loaded on this harness?

The picture with the pegs indicate there are two sets for resting the barbell on, but I'm not sure if it's referring to both of the top sets since they're pictured, or the lower set in the picture and the pegs for zercher squats.

Also, the description mentions the pegs to keep the bar from rolling back, so I'm just not sure. It seems that loading the highest set would most closely resemble the position of a normal front squat, but I've never used a harness like it before.

Also, does anyone know how the current price compares to the pre-COVID pricing?

Thanks in advance.
    I have a clone of that harness. The top pegs are handles (much easier/safer than holding bar), you don't load the bar there. Bar goes on bottom pegs (zerchers) or the set above them (front squats).
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe Get Strength invented these, and they are indeed used. It's to make the squat super strict and is made in mind that it's gonna put pressure on the collarbones and basically suck big time. They are an actual hardcore company, not like others who larp a lot (Rouge).

Also, I own one and never use it. I chose the size based on my weight, but really you should choose the size based on what your chest size is and how much you think a normal person with that chest size would weigh.