beachbunny2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Will the beauty salon shave my back for me, prior to Electrolysis sessions?

Hey community,

So I am considering a whole body Electrolysis and I am aware that prior to these sessions I need to have shaved.

I can shave all my body except my back but I still want hair removed in that area too.

Before you ask, no I don't want to ask any of my friends or fam to do it for me.

Will the beauty salon shave my back for me?

Thank you in advance.

Registered User karengoesbikini's Avatar
    karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10) karengoesbikini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I started laser hair removal (which also require a full shave in advance) I was clearly told to meet shaved. If I didn't, I had to schedule 30mins extra time and they would put that on the total. Just check with them, you should anyway receive information regarding how to prepare.

Why electrolyses and not laser?

beachbunny2020 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by karengoesbikini View Post
    When I started laser hair removal (which also require a full shave in advance) I was clearly told to meet shaved. If I didn't, I had to schedule 30mins extra time and they would put that on the total. Just check with them, you should anyway receive information regarding how to prepare.

Why electrolyses and not laser?
    I thought electrolyses was laser?

But yeah I was meant to say laser

eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your girlfriend/wife will do it. My wife enjoys doing it for me.