Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Italianmobster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Serious question. Working out only once a week due to my country's law?

Hi guys. Serious question. I'm from germany. I don't work on saturdays. I'm not vaccinated. I don't want the vaccine. So that's the point. On 11th Oktober this year ,we will get a New rule. Only vaccinated people can train at gym. Or people who have a negative Antigen test. Right now our covid Antigen Tests are free but on 11th October ,we have to pay 30 euros for a test. That's pretty expensive. So l don't work darin saturdays. Can l only workout once a week. Lower body . Rest for 90 min or 2hour and eating something dringend the 90min rest and after 90min or 2hours. I will train upperbody. I have to pay 30 euros for each day. It's expensive and l don't want the vaccine. So can l build muscle, if l only train once a week. But with high intesity. Is there someone or a bb who is ding it? Only once a week? What do you think? Can l bild muscle or is it a bad idea?

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get the vaccine save yourself 120 bucks a month
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Italianmobster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Get the vaccine save yourself 120 bucks a month
    I'm scared. I saw so many people who became paralyzed after the vaccine. Seriously l'm scared. Our gov sucks here in germany

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Easy solution. Get vaccinated.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Italianmobster View Post
    I'm scared. I saw so many people who became paralyzed after the vaccine. Seriously l'm scared. Our gov sucks here in germany
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2779389

Apart from the fact that no causality has been established, the apparent risk is extremely low. You should be more afraid of COVID. Not to mention, your entire life will inevitably be upended by the increasing implementation of vaccination mandates. Saying good bye to gains is only the beginning.

The more that this virus is allowed to circulate among the unvaccinated, the more likely it is to mutate in such a way that it permeates the defenses of the vaccines and renders them ineffective. Don’t be one of those @ssholes that lets that happen.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly how many people have you seen who've become paralyzed after the vaccine, and are you sure they weren't in that condition beforehand? And are you aware of any unvaccinated people worldwide who've gotten COVID & had poor outcomes?

Getting back to your original Q, there are people who build decent muscle training once/week, but they usually are enhanced. Does the new rule prohibit you from working out at home or in a park during the week if you're unnvaccinated as well?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get vaccinated. I work at a medical clinic. Any risks are outweighed by the benefits.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a good thing OP didn't ask this in the misc...
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you’re thinking of the polio vaccine from 40-30 years ago that was made from a live polio virus, which was not fully inactivated. Then kids in 2nd and 3rd countries got polio. I knew a guy from Mexico where that did happen. They no longer make the vaccine this way.

Though the Covid vaccine is not made from a living virus so you can’t get Covid from it and has the same risk as the already required vaccines to start school in the USA for severe allergic reactions.
    Which are:

Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
    Hepatitis B vaccine
    Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
    Polio vaccine
    Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    It's a good thing OP didn't ask this in the misc...
    Miscers be looking at the sky for the government drone that's following them - meanwhile they get run down by a car.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are so many fake news regarding the vaccine, I assume being paralyzed is one of them.

I took the vaccine, but I don't advice people who are against it to take it, because often their answer is "My friends has this friend whose daughter got paralyzed by a vaccine (not necessarily covid) so I am afraid to take it". Or "I don't put in my body stuff that I don't know what are made of". Or, the worst, "they are trying to reduce the population, we are too many on this planet".

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Miscers be looking at the sky for the government drone that's following them - meanwhile they get run down by a car.
    What's the deal with the Misc?!
    I read the threads there and it's usually stuff about women and threads that are supposed to be funny for them (chit chat, dumb questions, teen stuff). I assume they are not like that in real life.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post

I read the threads there and it's usually stuff about women and threads that are supposed to be funny for them (chit chat, dumb questions, teen stuff). I assume they are not like that in real life.
    Locker room humour that has fed on itself for so long that it's distorted a long way from reality. Typical internet echo chamber I guess. Unfortunately I think too many of them don't treat it as "for entertainment purposes only".

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Though the Covid vaccine is not made from a living virus so you can’t get Covid from it and has the same risk as the already required vaccines to start school in the USA for severe allergic reactions.
    Which are:

Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
    Hepatitis B vaccine
    Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
    Polio vaccine
    Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
    Hah, I should look into this. I think we only got MMR when I was a kid. Chicken pox vaccine would've been useful.

Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    It's so exclusive I don't even think I can get in it these days. I never quite understood why it's specifically on this website.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are instances of paralysis from Guillian Barre as a result of the COVID vaccine. This was in the news and can be found on google. More than one of the varieties of the vaccine have been tied to GBS.

GBS is a rare neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system damages nerve cells which can result in pain, numbness and muscle weakness, progressing to paralysis in the most severe cases. Most people fully recover from the disorder.

This is a sensitive subject for me, but I'll try to be "nice" in my response. Not quite 4 years ago, I could tell something was "wrong" (actually started a month after my profile picture), I have since been diagnosed with CIDP, the chronic version of GBS. Over those 4 years, I went over a year without being able to walk from my house to the mailbox at the end of my driveway and back. My hands are so sore and weak, I cannot open a bottle of water or cola. For the last 2+ years I have had 2 days of a 4-hour IV infusion every 3 weeks. I'm sick of needles, I'm tired of having to have my wife open a soda for me, and I'm tired of wrists so sore that I have literally hurt myself flipping on a light switch.

And people blindly say the vaccine won't hurt me... Really? How confident are you in that fact that you'll take out a $2 million life insurance policy and sign my wife as the beneficiary if I take the jab and die from it? I certainly wouldn't be the first. /rant

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    There are instances of paralysis from Guillian Barre as a result of the COVID vaccine. This was in the news and can be found on google. More than one of the varieties of the vaccine have been tied to GBS.

GBS is a rare neurological disorder in which the body’s immune system damages nerve cells which can result in pain, numbness and muscle weakness, progressing to paralysis in the most severe cases. Most people fully recover from the disorder.

This is a sensitive subject for me, but I'll try to be "nice" in my response. Not quite 4 years ago, I could tell something was "wrong" (actually started a month after my profile picture), I have since been diagnosed with CIDP, the chronic version of GBS. Over those 4 years, I went over a year without being able to walk from my house to the mailbox at the end of my driveway and back. My hands are so sore and weak, I cannot open a bottle of water or cola. For the last 2+ years I have had 2 days of a 4-hour IV infusion every 3 weeks. I'm sick of needles, I'm tired of having to have my wife open a soda for me, and I'm tired of wrists so sore that I have literally hurt myself flipping on a light switch.

And people blindly say the vaccine won't hurt me... Really? How confident are you in that fact that you'll take out a $2 million life insurance policy and sign my wife as the beneficiary if I take the jab and die from it? I certainly wouldn't be the first. /rant
    what vaccine caused it
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what vaccine caused it
    I didn't say any vaccine caused it. But the vaccine could make it worse. I've been recommended by multiple medical professionals not to take the vaccine.

Multiple people in this thread (you included) said the vaccines have not caused paralysis. YOU ARE WRONG.
    Last edited by CommitmentRulz; 08-28-2021 at 11:06 AM.

I didn't say any vaccine caused it. But the vaccine could make it worse. I've been recommended by multiple medical professionals not to take the vaccine.

Multiple people in this thread (you included) said the vaccines have not caused paralysis. YOU ARE WRONG.
    For the record, I didn't say this and regardless, was addressing OP and not anyone else's specific medical circumstances particularly where they've been advised not to get it.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    For the record, I didn't say this and regardless, was addressing OP and not anyone else's specific medical circumstances particularly where they've been advised not to get it.
    It's all good. I just get tired of the "If you don't take the jab, you're an @sshole" pronouncements.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If OP doesn’t want the vaccines, he doesn’t have to get one. I had Covid and it was laughable, and as we are seeing now in data the vaccine are of dubious effectiveness at best, and wane in a few months time anyway.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    If OP doesn’t want the vaccines, he doesn’t have to get one. I had Covid and it was laughable, and as we are seeing now in data the vaccine are of dubious effectiveness at best, and wane in a few months time anyway.
    Stop reading the misc for covid info please

You can still get reinfected btw
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone knows that any comment is automatically prefaced with...

*this is for gen pop, if you have an underlying medical condition you arent part of the normal conversion. Sorry to say but.. Minority.. *

I know 3 fit healthy guys who got popped, one threw a clot into his lung, one his leg and one had a stroke.. Unvaccinated... Its not just a walk in the park for everyone
    Not a single one who had any sides anywhere close to that.

On topic...
    If you don't have any pre existing condition that would leave you susceptible to big issues.
    The odds are hugely in your favour getting it, especially if it let's you train, which decreases all cause mortality rates. Period, unfisputed facts.

Your choice, idc what you do. But if you want to train, and those are your options.. Put your big boy pants on and actually do something about it.

And don't tell me you can't do pushups, pullups, split squats, jumps, burpees and isolations with stuff in your house? That **** all works. I gym trip a week is fine,providing your not lazy and avoiding the obvious answers
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    Stop reading the misc for covid info please

You can still get reinfected btw
    It isn’t from the misc lmao

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/e...SKau-I0o5wDxts

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

um I actually said they can.

You are an outliner. Aka something similar to a very bad allergy. Some people can die from the flu vaccine. I’m not saying everyone that doesn’t get it, is a jerk. Gen pop that has no reason not to is silly though. My husband won’t, he’s convinced his balls will fall off. Lol

Also I know me personally having health issue, it’s much better for me to risk the vaccine vs Covid. Much much better. Covid would most likely take me out. Or I’d be hospitalized.
    Last edited by snailsrus; 08-28-2021 at 03:46 PM.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Reading around, this seems mostly a comparison to people that have already contracted the virus previously. I'm not seeing anything about how bad the vaccine is at mitigating the effects of the virus though, which has always been a major prospect of the vaccine.
    Last edited by GeneralSerpant; 08-29-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get equipment for home and workout from home. I'm unvaccinated and will not be getting one. I've got everything I need at home to work out and constantly add more stuff. Im not being forced into a vaccine I don't want by anyone. To the people who have a problem with me not getting a very new vaccine which has caused complications in healthy People then I say to you.... Lick my hairy nipples

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    Get equipment for home and workout from home. I'm unvaccinated and will not be getting one. I've got everything I need at home to work out and constantly add more stuff. Im not being forced into a vaccine I don't want by anyone. To the people who have a problem with me not getting a very new vaccine which has caused complications in healthy People then I say to you.... Lick my hairy nipples
    You're not getting vaccinated?!?

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    I'm unvaccinated and will not be getting one.

I couldn't resist misc'n it up
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Getting back to your original Q, there are people who build decent muscle training once/week, but they usually are enhanced. Does the new rule prohibit you from working out at home or in a park during the week if you're unnvaccinated as well?
    I have seen an interview with natural bodybuilder, competing type, champion of something (can't remember his name). His workout is full body, about 3 hrs long. So if OP wants to go that route, he will have to be prepared for very exhaustive workouts. This being not optimal and just barely doable, workout will have to compensate for the lack of frequency by intensity and volume in one training session. I remember from that interview, the guy was saying that each workout is memorable survival experience.

By the way, that natural bodybuilder wasn't big, rather looking like distance runner. So, to me, the hypertrophy is still questionable with once a week training. The guy had not much to show.

I doubt it’s a very disparate condition. Start with what you can manage… probably spend more time doing general warmups and fluff exercises to soften it out at the start. As your sets and intensity increases you naturally start tapering off everything else.

Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100) Rsurf72 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Workout at home