xMethuselah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Help, I kinda ****ed up.

6'3 (187cm)
    143.3 pounds (65kg)

Hello everyone, I need help on what to do or where to start now, because I've hurt myself while lifting weights (shown in picture) and I am kind of stuck in between to yolo the weights now or to start slow from beginning without weights and work my way up. Everytime I posture my elbows in a 45 degree angle they start feeling numb, this started happening to me day after a triceps workout and after I started lifting the same weights I did 3 months ago before losing 10kg. I know I ****ed up, but does anyone have any suggestion on what should I do, what workout routine do I follow? I am sick of being a skinny nerd.
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't train through pain. You could make it worse.

Consult a sports physio in person - we can't give advice remotely. Don't take chances with your health, do it properly or you could regret it.

xMethuselah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Don't train through pain. You could make it worse.

Consult a sports physio in person - we can't give advice remotely. Don't take chances with your health, do it properly or you could regret it.

A few people told me that it's a tennis elbow, I booked an appointment on monday, but how do I proceed after the treatment, do I start going to the gym as before or start off slow without the weights?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xMethuselah View Post
    A few people told me that it's a tennis elbow, I booked an appointment on monday, but how do I proceed after the treatment, do I start going to the gym as before or start off slow without the weights?
    They will be able to advise you on that. Make sure you tell them how you normally train and see if they can offer alternatives. For example when I had a similar issue I was not able to curl but still able to do pullups with a neutral grip (palms facing each other) without pain.