Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    In on misc league if anyone is down
    As long as the buy-in is reasonable I could be in. Don't need another high buy-in this year I've already got 4 leagues
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anyone know where you can do superflex mock drafts? Has anyone ever tried a zero QB drafting strategy in superflex? Like just accept the 23 and 24th best QB, who will at least be secure starters, probably picking from the Ryan-Tannehill-Goff-Mayfield type players, and then draft studs at the other positions for the first 6 or 7 rounds while everyone else wastes picks on QBs way too early. It should work the same way that the zero RB strategy was a winner back when everyone always overvalued RBs at the top of normal drafts.

I'm looking at superflex ADPs and drafting 11th, you could get a team like this:

1. Najee/Cook
    2. Chase
    3. Kamara/Saquon
    4. Tyreek/Evans
    5. Kittle
    6. B. Hall
    7. Mooney/DJ Moore/Gabe Davis

And then have your pick of DeShaun, Tannehill, M Jones, D Jones, Goff, Mariota, Mayfield, Mills starting in the 8th round. If you get 3 of those guys (who will at least score OK every week) with that set of skill players, I would like my odds.
    Last edited by Jayarbie; 08-18-2022 at 07:06 AM.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    Does anyone know where you can do superflex mock drafts? Has anyone ever tried a zero QB drafting strategy in superflex? Like just accept the 23 and 24th best QB, who will at least be secure starters, probably picking from the Ryan-Tannehill-Goff-Mayfield type players, and then draft studs at the other positions for the first 6 or 7 rounds while everyone else wastes picks on QBs way too early. It should work the same way that the zero RB strategy was a winner back when everyone always overvalued RBs at the top of normal drafts.
    I did this a couplie years ago. In my league you can play 2 QBs and while everyone was drafting top tier QB's I was drafting stud WR's and RB's. After the top 5 QB's they all seem to be pretty much the same and just play off matchups. I grabbed a bunch of lower tier QB's on the waiver week to week and it paid off. I took 2nd. The problem is you don't want a Teddy Bridgewater type of QB, he can throw for 3 yards and 2 tds or he can throw for 75 yards and a goose egg. It also might be worth it if you are in a keeper league, plan more for the following year, that year before I did this I had a bunch of average WR's and RB's so it really helped beef up my roster for a couple years to come.

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm looking at superflex ADPs and drafting 11th, you could get a team like this:

1. Najee/Cook
    2. Chase
    3. Kamara/Saquon
    4. Tyreek/Evans
    5. Kittle
    6. B. Hall
    7. Mooney/DJ Moore/Gabe Davis

And then have your pick of DeShaun, Tannehill, M Jones, D Jones, Goff, Mariota, Mayfield, Mills starting in the 8th round. If you get 3 of those guys (who will at least score OK every week) with that set of skill players, I would like my odds.
    What's the rest of the roster look like? PPR or any other scoring changes?

A difference to zero RB is you can play the waivers for RBs and find Penny, Michel, and Foreman types who explode late in the season. Almost never happens with QBs.

Also with these lower tiered guys there's a risk you'll be fighting for their backup on waivers if they get benched.

I've never done a snake SF draft though and at 11th I could see the best strategy changing depending on how the other people picked before you. Like if Lamar or Kyler slipped to you, no way would I pass on them.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    What's the rest of the roster look like? PPR or any other scoring changes?

A difference to zero RB is you can play the waivers for RBs and find Penny, Michel, and Foreman types who explode late in the season. Almost never happens with QBs.

Also with these lower tiered guys there's a risk you'll be fighting for their backup on waivers if they get benched.

I've never done a snake SF draft though and at 11th I could see the best strategy changing depending on how the other people picked before you. Like if Lamar or Kyler slipped to you, no way would I pass on them.
    I don't have a roster. I'm looking for a site to do mock drafts to see how this would go before I do it. I haven't found any live mock draft sites for super flex.

For the QB, I'd look for at least two guys who are not really in danger of being benched (say Tannehill and Mac Jones, for example). Those guys don't suck at IRL football, just not enticing fantasy QBs, and their teams should be in the playoff hunt all season. Then a third with a ton of upside (if DeShaun is there, that would be great, as he is going to come back for the playoff push).

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have a roster. I'm looking for a site to do mock drafts to see how this would go before I do it. I haven't found any live mock draft sites for super flex.

For the QB, I'd look for at least two guys who are not really in danger of being benched (say Tannehill and Mac Jones, for example). Those guys don't suck at IRL football, just not enticing fantasy QBs, and their teams should be in the playoff hunt all season. Then a third with a ton of upside (if DeShaun is there, that would be great, as he is going to come back for the playoff push).
    I mean like roster construction. How many WRs, flexes, etc.

I don't know if you've ever used sleeper but there's a mock thread where people do all kinds of mock drafts including SF. You can even make mocks with your league settings and post there and people will join.

And ya was just mentioning backups as a thing to keep in mind since you put Daniel Jones and Mariota who definitely don't have security.
    Last edited by WHChampion; 08-18-2022 at 12:13 PM.

I mean like roster construction. How many WRs, flexes, etc.

I don't know if you've ever used sleeper but there's a mock thread where people do all kinds of mock drafts including SF. You can even make mocks with your league settings and post there and people will join.

And ya was just mentioning backups as a thing to keep in mind since you put Jones and Mariota who definitely don't have security.
    Oh, got ya. The league is pretty regular otherwise - 12 team PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T flex, 1 superflex + DST & K throw away spots. 4 point passing TD, bonuses for 100, 200 rush/receiving yards, 300, 400 pass Yds.

I'm in a Misc dynasty league on Sleeper, but haven't used any of the other features on the app. I'll check that out. Thanks.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In a Keeper PPR league would you guys keep Hurts in the 7th or Hunt in the 5th?

Won the league last year and made pretty much my whole roster our of FA (can't keep guys from rounds 1 & 2) so these are my only eligible keepers.

Other options are ARobII in the 3rd or DJ Moore in the 4th but I don't feel like the value is there for those guys.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd be interested in a misc league.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    In a Keeper PPR league would you guys keep Hurts in the 7th or Hunt in the 5th?

Won the league last year and made pretty much my whole roster our of FA (can't keep guys from rounds 1 & 2) so these are my only eligible keepers.

Other options are ARobII in the 3rd or DJ Moore in the 4th but I don't feel like the value is there for those guys.
    If it's a 12 teamer with normal rosters (no superflex) I'd keep DJM. You have to assume Kupp, Chase, Pittman, Higgins, Andrews etc are all getting kept so DJM who is normally at the 3/4 turn will get pushed up because those guys won't be available. Not great value but better than who you'll get in the 4th if you let him go.

If it's a 12 teamer with normal rosters (no superflex) I'd keep DJM. You have to assume Kupp, Chase, Pittman, Higgins, Andrews etc are all getting kept so DJM who is normally at the 3/4 turn will get pushed up because those guys won't be available. Not great value but better than who you'll get in the 4th if you let him go.
    Pittman was not keeper eligible, and Higgins was kept last year so he's not eligible either. Kupp was kept in the 3rd.

Jefferson was my keeper last year so he's not eligible this year. So far the only keepers I know for sure are Chase, Kupp, Deebo, and Javonte Williams. I may ride it out to see who else is kept. I've seen Hurts go anywhere from 3-12 in mocks so I can't get a good read on him.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Pittman was not keeper eligible, and Higgins was kept last year so he's not eligible either. Kupp was kept in the 3rd.

Jefferson was my keeper last year so he's not eligible this year. So far the only keepers I know for sure are Chase, Kupp, Deebo, and Javonte Williams. I may ride it out to see who else is kept. I've seen Hurts go anywhere from 3-12 in mocks so I can't get a good read on him.
    Anyone draft Akers, Etienne, or Dobbins last year and hold them?

Can you see your league draft history to see how QBs are normally taken? If you definitely want him I don't think 7th round is a bad spot.

con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any open leagues?

I'd keep Hurts. At the very least, 7th certainly isn't bad value for him and then you can forget about QB and concentrate on the other positions.

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time for 2023 Fantasy football?.
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    Time for 2023 Fantasy football?.
    You're a couple weeks behind. LOL.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=183967323