kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up SML1 + Safety Arms in Standing Overhead Press

I am fairly certain I will be getting this squat stand but I wanted to double check on how high the safety arms can be installed with the safety pin installed.

If someone can post a photo or measure from the ground what’s the highest they can be installed that would be helpful.

Thanks

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The holes on the SML-1 go all the way up to the top of the stand. The spotter arms can be mounted in that top hole, which would put the bar catch a couple inches down. The SML-1 is only 70" tall, but if you're 6' or so (or shorter) you will be fine.

kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kaijuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    The holes on the SML-1 go all the way up to the top of the stand. The spotter arms can be mounted in that top hole, which would put the bar catch a couple inches down. The SML-1 is only 70" tall, but if you're 6' or so (or shorter) you will be fine.
    Can the orange pins be used when they spotter arms are all the way to the top? I've read in some reviews the orange pins sometimes don't line up

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kaijuh View Post
    Can the orange pins be used when they spotter arms are all the way to the top? I've read in some reviews the orange pins sometimes don't line up
    If you have a ML rack with ML spotter arms they will line up. If you're trying to use REP or some other spotter arms, they may not. REP, for example, is metric so the spacing will be 25mm/50mm rather than 1"/2".

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you have a ML rack with ML spotter arms they will line up. If you're trying to use REP or some other spotter arms, they may not. REP, for example, is metric so the spacing will be 25mm/50mm rather than 1"/2".
    Just wanted to add, at some point Titan went from metric spacing of holes to imperial spacing. So it's a crap shoot if buying used attachments. But new stuff should be imperial spacing.

I saw people on rogues site were saying that so I think their issue was that the holes sometimes don’t line up when you use westside holes.

I saw people on rogues site were saying that so I think their issue was that the holes sometimes don’t line up when you use westside holes.
    I have an RML-490 and the ML spotter arms. Everything lines up without issue. In fact, every thing on my Rogue rack is precise AF. Meanwhile, I had to hammer in some of the bolts for my Titan extension as some parts didn't line up.

I have an RML-490 and the ML spotter arms. Everything lines up without issue. In fact, every thing on my Rogue rack is precise AF. Meanwhile, I had to hammer in some of the bolts for my Titan extension as some parts didn't line up.
    Lmao I have seen enough videos and reviews to know that Titan is a meme. The Faygo cola of racks

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao I have seen enough videos and reviews to know that Titan is a meme. The Faygo cola of racks
    Actually, they are much improved and making some pretty good chit these days. I don't own Titan gear yet but I wouldn't dismiss them anymore if you're trying to get bang for your buck. Just do your homework and make sure you're ready for potential downsides.

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Actually, they are much improved and making some pretty good chit these days. I don't own Titan gear yet but I wouldn't dismiss them anymore if you're trying to get bang for your buck. Just do your homework and make sure you're ready for potential downsides.
    I am sure they have improved but there are two things I rather spend more money and KNOW they won’t fail on me:
    1. Gym equipment
    2. Trash bags

C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am sure they have improved but there are two things I rather spend more money and KNOW they won’t fail on me:
    1. Gym equipment
    2. Trash bags
    This was funny as hell.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    This was funny as hell.
    It is not much but it is honest work
    Attached Images