mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Headed to a crossfit gym, will I still be allowed to post here?

Was at a X country race a while ago and met the owner of a crossfit gym, she invited me to stop by and get a few hours in her world of crossfit. Any of you old fukers ever do crossfit? My only experience has been watching the crossfit competitions on TV, it intrigued me and I think it's great that I get a chance to try it. Hope I don't die
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have a good background with emphasis-on-form, you'll be just fine and X-fit is actually a fantastic workout. It's when people try to move faster than their form can handle that things get hairy.

Other than that it really shows you how unfit you are. Your ability to do work and keep moving will be pushed to the absolute limits which builds character and turns you into a workhorse.

I did it for a little while until COVID and went back to more of a bodybuilding style approach in my garage gym, but it was fun and I learned a lot about myself.
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try it out, your experience depends on the club, the one I went to was cliquish, and highly competitive, they were more concentrated on "do", than teach. I did it for approx. a year. Its as much about work capacity than anything. When I stopped going I was at a greater "work capacity" than I am now, however I did not know much more than when I started. I had to quit and specialize to become stronger. You are going in with a lot of more background than I had so you have a way better base than me. Keep in mind that there is little planned periodization and progression models. Additionally they do a lot of oly lifting and derivatives. Also watch out for stuff like how they instruct you to swing kettlebells, their style (American..straight overhead) is not good for many, go with the"Russian style"...which is only to say chest height, look it up, I think this is where I learned I had lower back issues for life, this is just one of many examples, I could go on for another page on them. One of the key things is how to scale your conditioning workouts (WODS) because they only give you guidelines, dont give in to the herd mentality and load up till you get a good feel. Every "box" is different so YMMV.
    Last edited by Cantplankwell; 08-20-2021 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MT, you have a lifetime pass and your Platinum account allows even speculative experimentation 🏋️‍♂️
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Was at a X country race a while ago and met the owner of a crossfit gym, she invited me to stop by and get a few hours in her world of crossfit. Any of you old fukers ever do crossfit? My only experience has been watching the crossfit competitions on TV, it intrigued me and I think it's great that I get a chance to try it. Hope I don't die
    Its like vegetarians and vaccinated people, you won't be able to not tell everyone about it

Actually my sister and brother-in-law love it and offered me the opportunity to try it several times. I haven't yet primarily because it would be nearly 3 hours of driving and I could just do a free session at a local gym by me. It is very "fitness" oriented, with the high oxygen demand exercises mixed with cardio. Another guy I work with who is big into rock climbing does CrossFit workouts exclusively in his garage gym. I've watched him rep 315 on incline and he's about 190 and lean (He is one of those naturally strong/lean mofos).

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was told a bout it eons ago when the creator posted daily routines for police and fire( functional job strength) and was in the early stages.
    Now that it has morphed into what it is, i am curious what it was like for you.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Female misc -------------->

J/k...

Crossfit is fun and a good workout, IMO, provided you stick to your own pace and maintain decent form.

I imagine it would be pretty embarrassing getting beat by the girl next to you who's destroying her body for reps, tho .

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As long as your making gains you're all good homie.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cross fit......

that's where you do that downward doggy thing right ?

Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good place to meet sloots but you gonna drink the Kool aid

Dunno if I could ever do one of those seizure pull ups

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harry362 View Post

But kipping gets the girls dripping, nomsayin?

Jk yeah don’t do kipping pullups. Ever.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    If you have a good background with emphasis-on-form, you'll be just fine and X-fit is actually a fantastic workout. It's when people try to move faster than their form can handle that things get hairy.

Other than that it really shows you how unfit you are. Your ability to do work and keep moving will be pushed to the absolute limits which builds character and turns you into a workhorse.

I did it for a little while until COVID and went back to more of a bodybuilding style approach in my garage gym, but it was fun and I learned a lot about myself.
    Good points, especially about form. Spot on

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Try it out, your experience depends on the club, the one I went to was cliquish, and highly competitive, they were more concentrated on "do", than teach. I did it for approx. a year. Its as much about work capacity than anything. When I stopped going I was at a greater "work capacity" than I am now, however I did not know much more than when I started. I had to quit and specialize to become stronger. You are going in with a lot of more background than I had so you have a way better base than me. Keep in mind that there is little planned periodization and progression models. Additionally they do a lot of oly lifting and derivatives. Also watch out for stuff like how they instruct you to swing kettlebells, their style (American..straight overhead) is not good for many, go with the"Russian style"...which is only to say chest height, look it up, I think this is where I learned I had lower back issues for life, this is just one of many examples, I could go on for another page on them. One of the key things is how to scale your conditioning workouts (WODS) because they only give you guidelines, dont give in to the herd mentality and load up till you get a good feel. Every "box" is different so YMMV.
    Right on brother, I am basically a kettle bell virgin, so it will be all be new to me

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    MT, you have a lifetime pass and your Platinum account allows even speculative experimentation 🏋️‍♂️
    Lmao, I forgot about those perks

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Its like vegetarians and vaccinated people, you won't be able to not tell everyone about it

Actually my sister and brother-in-law love it and offered me the opportunity to try it several times. I haven't yet primarily because it would be nearly 3 hours of driving and I could just do a free session at a local gym by me. It is very "fitness" oriented, with the high oxygen demand exercises mixed with cardio. Another guy I work with who is big into rock climbing does CrossFit workouts exclusively in his garage gym. I've watched him rep 315 on incline and he's about 190 and lean (He is one of those naturally strong/lean mofos).
    LMAO @ telling people

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I was told a bout it eons ago when the creator posted daily routines for police and fire( functional job strength) and was in the early stages.
    Now that it has morphed into what it is, i am curious what it was like for you.
    I enjoyed the hell out of it

Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    Female misc -------------->

J/k...

Crossfit is fun and a good workout, IMO, provided you stick to your own pace and maintain decent form.

I imagine it would be pretty embarrassing getting beat by the girl next to you who's destroying her body for reps, tho .
    LMAO @ female misc.. I believe you are right about being destroyed by a female, I think some of those ladies could definitely kick my ass

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    As long as your making gains you're all good homie.
    All should be good then

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Cross fit......

LMAO, I'll ask then to learn me that next time

Originally Posted by Harry362 View Post

I did my pullups the traditional way

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    But kipping gets the girls dripping, nomsayin?

Jk yeah don’t do kipping pullups. Ever.
    Pretty sure my old joints couldn't handle that lol

I absolutely loved it, had an amazing workout and loved the intensity. I learned a lot and probably just scraping the bottom of the barrell.
    It was certainly different for sure, I want more but unfortunately that will have to be in small doses, the center is a bit far for me to be a regular, however I will try and make it a few times a month. The owner as well as the staff and regulars were amazing and very supportive. On Fridays a bunch of the regulars usually hit the local watering hole for beer and wings. last evening they insisted I join them and they didn't have to twist my arm very long, they had me at wings. Overall, I enjoyed the experience, had some great food and met some amazing people, this will for sure be a do over. Thanks for the comments everyone.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you enjoyed it and glad the people were cool and inclusive.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cross fit......

Is there an upward doggy cuz I'm sure I'd be better at that...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you liked it and are going to go a few times per month you might want to mix in some similar sessions on your own just to improve that style of training/ probably reduce injury potential. The guy I work with used to follow the sessions that were posted on the website for Crossfit. Not sure if they still do that, but it used to be free and the “official” crossfit workouts were posted on the crossfit website. He liked that he didn’t have to program anything, just do the workout posted for the type of crossfit program posted (I think he did the “athlete” version or something like that IIRC. There were basically options based on goals and the sessions were tailored to that.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it and glad the people were cool and inclusive.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    LOL, hope all is well yer way Fish
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If you liked it and are going to go a few times per month you might want to mix in some similar sessions on your own just to improve that style of training/ probably reduce injury potential. The guy I work with used to follow the sessions that were posted on the website for Crossfit. Not sure if they still do that, but it used to be free and the “official” crossfit workouts were posted on the crossfit website. He liked that he didn’t have to program anything, just do the workout posted for the type of crossfit program posted (I think he did the “athlete” version or something like that IIRC. There were basically options based on goals and the sessions were tailored to that.
    Yup, good advice. I most definitely be tailoring my routine

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I taught my son some ways to train for power and/or size. But, he plays hockey and prefers more of the core and cross fit stuff. (I think he really just knows that's where the ladies are.)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I taught my son some ways to train for power and/or size. But, he plays hockey and prefers more of the core and cross fit stuff. (I think he really just knows that's where the ladies are.)

LMAO, you aren't kidding about the Ladies and they are in fine shape

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    For you ?

we can improvise

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Cross fit......

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was she hot?
    On the list for Bannukah

Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ntwadumela9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes but only if you post some creep shots of the booty shorts there

Maybe add in a couple pictures of ladies too

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Was she hot?

Smokin, all the ladies in there were.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My next door neighbor, High Achieving Dave leaves the house every weekday morning at 4:50 to make his 5 AM Crossfit class.

Try it. Just make sure to add your chiropractor to your speed dial.

Being on Reddit is another story. You might as well ask to be permabanned.

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And yet pics of hot cross fit girls from said gym do not seem to be visible…

Comply or life negs, your choice

ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryu38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

not srs, sometimes it's fun to try new stuff.

my best friend that got me into working out when we were young (damn) signed in a crossfit gym some years ago.
    Did 0 gainz but said it was really fun and well that's all that matters after all.