Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I found a small speech that resonates with thoughts I have had for a long time.

As most here know I dread knowing its inevitable to grow old and becuase of who I am I hate knowing that I would not be able to defend myself when I am old or decrepit and more importantly being looked at as an easy target, living in the Bronx amplifies that even more becuase these punks prey on the weak.

Anyway I heard a small speech and it caught my attention becuase it resonated with me and my thought process so I added it to one of my workout videos. Forget the video as we all workout here, but listen to the words, do any of you feel this way??

On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, not at all. I am doing all that I can to stay fit and healthy, the rest is out of my control. What will be will be, I won't be wasting time or energy worrying about things beyond my control. Sooner spend that time and energy living life. Perhaps if I lived in a concrete jungle I would feel differently but being a country bumpkin this is how I feel.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most people except losing strength as they age but many don’t except cosmetic aging.

I agree with your message from a strength perspective. For near a decade I surrounded myself around old time strongmen who train to be physically strong not looking pretty.

My all time favorite old time strongman was 5’4” tall and weighed 150 # as an old man he would get harassed by thugs in New York the ones who tried to mug him ended up with broken wrists and hands.

He was a steel bender and grip guy at age 70-80 he was putting thugs in the hospital and still bending steel that men half his age couldn’t kink.

That is my mindset train to be industructable as possible until the end not looks.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little bit, sometimes...with the skyrocketing crime rates and robberies here that comes with the influx of new ppl. Sometimes I just make sure I have a good posture, a confident "fit" walk and so on to hopefully signal I won't be easy prey.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Most people except losing strength as they age but many don’t except cosmetic aging.

I agree with your message from a strength perspective. For near a decade I surrounded myself around old time strongmen who train to be physically strong not looking pretty.

My all time favorite old time strongman was 5’4” tall and weighed 150 # as an old man he would get harassed by thugs in New York the ones who tried to mug him ended up with broken wrists and hands.

He was a steel bender and grip guy at age 70-80 he was putting thugs in the hospital and still bending steel that men half his age couldn’t kink.

That is my mindset train to be industructable as possible until the end not looks.

5’4” 150 lb 80 year old sending thugs to hospital...

You should sell this story to Marvel Comics

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say 'no' to the OP question, but I think 'words that resonate with you' is a great idea for a thread.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    5’4” 150 lb 80 year old sending thugs to hospital...

You should sell this story to Marvel Comics
    Figures you would give some jelous comment which is predictable of you.

Unlike you I’ve met people who knew and trained with the man, he was very dangerous guy.

His grandson is still alive in New York he is age 90 and pulls cars with his teeth.

Where you think I learned how to lift with my teeth I’ve put up a vid of me doing it.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember reading way back BH wants to actually be shorter - 5´4 could be the magic number then.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dangerous no not in my world now, but respect and what i call "big dude respect" i could see that.
    Now i am seeing the older guy respect and occasionally "sir".
    It is just isn't on my radar just yet,

BTW, Patty looked great in that other thread(birthday) has she been working out with you, she looked fitter!?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Figures you would give some jelous comment which is predictable of you.

Unlike you I’ve met people who knew and trained with the man, he was very dangerous guy.

His grandson is still alive in New York he is age 90 and pulls cars with his teeth.

Where you think I learned how to lift with my teeth I’ve put up a vid of me doing it.
    * jealous.

Why the hell would I be jealous? I am far from jealous..

I wouldn't be jealous of someone teeth lifting either or pulling a car with their teeth. Pretty useless lift if you ask me..

Do I believe your 5’4” 150 lb 80 year old sending thugs to hospital? NO

You have to admit it does sound far fetched and call me skeptical but some things I need to see to believe, this falls into that category

* jealous.

Why the hell would I be jealous? I am far from jealous..

I wouldn't be jealous of someone teeth lifting either or pulling a car with their teeth. Pretty useless lift if you ask me..

Do I believe your 5’4” 150 lb 80 year old sending thugs to hospital? NO

You have to admit it does sound far fetched and call me skeptical but some things I need to see to believe, this falls into that category

Teethlifting is not useless in fact this guy did teeth lifting because it helped him resist choke holds. An autopsy was performed on a guy who teeth lifted and his windpipe was more dense than average.

There were lots of thugs robbing old folks in the 1960s not only was he a little old man with a long bread but he was a Jew, he was a target and even though he was not a bodybuilder I saw pictures of him shirtless and let me tell you he had a density to him that was scary. You can only see that without a shirt.

FRom what I’ve witness the guy was real deal.

Teethlifting is not useless in fact this guy did teeth lifting because it helped him resist choke holds. An autopsy was performed on a guy who teeth lifted and his windpipe was more dense than average.

There were lots of thugs robbing old folks in the 1960s not only was he a little old man with a long bread but he was a Jew, he was a target and even though he was not a bodybuilder I saw pictures of him shirtless and let me tell you he had a density to him that was scary. You can only see that without a shirt.

FRom what I’ve witness the guy was real deal.

Cool Story Bro

My chances of getting a choke hold applied to me is pretty damn slim so no teeth lifting in my future. Still seems like a pretty useless lift if that's the only reason. I trained in martial arts for many years never seen any teeth lifters. Why isn't it more popular I wonder?
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-15-2021 at 01:33 PM.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope, not at all. I am doing all that I can to stay fit and healthy, the rest is out of my control. What will be will be, I won't be wasting time or energy worrying about things beyond my control. Sooner spend that time and energy living life. Perhaps if I lived in a concrete jungle I would feel differently but being a country bumpkin this is how I feel.
    I hear ya man, glad you don't have to feel this way.

Being strong or having muscle doesn't make you a good fighter, I am a great fighter becuase I fought a lot in the streets since I was a teen and got better at it the more I fought and contrary to what folks on here believe I have had over 100 fights. Working out has only made me better at what I was already good at. Believing that getting muscle or getting stronger would make you a better fighter if you are not a good fighter to begin with is foolish and a lesson a lot of folks learn the hard way. However my point is/was as you get older if you appear weak you would be an easier target.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    A little bit, sometimes...with the skyrocketing crime rates and robberies here that comes with the influx of new ppl. Sometimes I just make sure I have a good posture, a confident "fit" walk and so on to hopefully signal I won't be easy prey.
    Exactly..

Remember reading way back BH wants to actually be shorter - 5´4 could be the magic number then.
    Still feel that way, oh how I would love to be 5'2"

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Dangerous no not in my world now, but respect and what i call "big dude respect" i could see that.
    Now i am seeing the older guy respect and occasionally "sir".
    It is just isn't on my radar just yet,

BTW, Patty looked great in that other thread(birthday) has she been working out with you, she looked fitter!?
    Yes in my world its dangerous, respect is earn in the streets, but these cowards pick on easy pray and lately been targeting older men women

Yes she has been hitting the gym with me, thanks for noticing she has been hitting it hard

On the list for Bannukah

Bodyhard I’m not disagreeing with you but IMO an old man with functional strength has a good chance of beating the crap out of a skinny punk looking for trouble. Most people who are good fighters don’t go looking for trouble.

Pockets teethlifting is not popular because most people have fillings, you’ll be sure to break one doing it. Plus it’s very unconventional most just don’t want to go thete

Bodyhard I’m not disagreeing with you but IMO an old man with functional strength has a good chance of beating the crap out of a skinny punk looking for trouble.
    For us over here, it's usually a group doing the robbery etc (being that it's about 70 % (confirmed by new official numbers) coming from the middle east, and noticed/knew this since the 90's - that's how they do if do) so you can't fight your way out of it.....only hopefully prevent yourself from being a target or being able to outrun ppl half your age, which I'm working on getting back to having been second ranked for my age in track/running. Knives are the tools used so don't have to outrun bullets yet at least. Sad it has come to this. Half our population is still unaware/in denial, but even my mother is scared to go outside to do her business at certain times - they be robbing 90 yr old ladies or anyone "weak" basically. Even broke into a 90 yr old lady the other day and tied her to a chair.
    Last edited by steffo99; 12-15-2021 at 02:05 PM.

Bodyhard I’m not disagreeing with you but IMO an old man with functional strength has a good chance of beating the crap out of a skinny punk looking for trouble. Most people who are good fighters don’t go looking for trouble.
    That functional strength guy better start lifting with his nut sack, doesn't matter how strong you are, one kick to the nuts and you are owned.

Pockets teethlifting is not popular because most people have fillings, you’ll be sure to break one doing it. Plus it’s very unconventional most just don’t want to go thete
    So you are forty three and cavity free?

Look at me making rhymes and sh!t

No cavities at your age would be more impressive than any teeth lift

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow man she looks awesome i recall another post you did and we discussed blood pressure and heart.

Anyway, this board obsessively talks about NYC and no better person than you to tell us what it is like on the ground now.
    Give me your honest take as a life long resident.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I agree with the premise that most folks who look for trouble typically can't fight, however if the oldman is strong but he himself can't fight youth will prevail.

When my father was in his late 70's he was robbed by 3 young guys, they took his paycheck and although they got the best of him, 3 on 1 they still had a very hard time beating him. When I asked my father if he was OK, his response was those guys were either women or homosexuals becuase their punches were weak. And then he told me his regret was leaving his 007 knife, which he always carried, at home. For some strange reason my mother asked him to leave it at home that night, God works in mysterious ways becuase more than likely my father would have caught a body.

So you are forty three and cavity free?

Look at me making rhymes and sh!t

No cavities at your age would be more impressive than any teeth lift
    57 no cavities, never had one. Slightly bucktooth and some crooked teeth, but no cavities
    Last edited by bodyhard; 12-15-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

57 no cavities, never had one. Slightly bucktooth and some crooked teeth, but no cavities
    JFC man, some stuff can't be unseen, I would have taken your word for it...

That's impressive though.. Good Job

Pockets I have only one tiny filling it’s so small that i requested no numbing for about a minute of drilling. I had it at age 17.

Your generation has horrific teeth. But the 90 year old strongman teeth lifter has perfect teeth as he didn’t consume any sugar, he learned that from his dad.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Wow man she looks awesome i recall another post you did and we discussed blood pressure and heart.

Anyway, this board obsessively talks about NYC and no better person than you to tell us what it is like on the ground now.
    Give me your honest take as a life long resident.
    Thanks brotha I know she will appreciate the comments.

I lived in NYC ALL my life 57 years have never lived anywhere else EVER.

Right now, NY is a sh!thole, there are people living in tents, in all my years I have never seen people living in tents anywhere in the 5 boroughs. People are getting robbed and killed in broad daylight, that sh!t used to happen at night, not smack in the middle of the afternoon or morning. People are breaking into cars all over again and if you are at a light, you better watch your surroundings because car jackings are back.

Even drug areas are being robbed by folks who are in need of money and they are not just robbing you, they are killing you. It is sad man, really sad and scary.
    On the list for Bannukah

JFC man, some stuff can't be unseen, I would have taken your word for it...

That's impressive though.. Good Job
    I guess I am just used to folks always calling me a liar when I say something sorry I will take it down.
    On the list for Bannukah

[img]xx
    Great nostrils and photo angle, haven't seen this anywhere before.
    Last edited by steffo99; 12-15-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Pockets I have only one tiny filling it’s so small that i requested no numbing for about a minute of drilling. I had it at age 17.

Your generation has horrific teeth. But the 90 year old strongman teeth lifter has perfect teeth as he didn’t consume any sugar, he learned that from his dad.
    The fuk you mean my generation had horrific teeth?

(pretty good though only one) Size don't matter a cavity is a cavity.. You lose.. BH got this thing wrapped up imo

Any of you old fukers older than John with zero cavities?
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-15-2021 at 02:30 PM.

For us over here, it's usually a group doing the robbery etc (being that it's about 70 % (confirmed by new official numbers) coming from the middle east, and noticed/knew this since the 90's - that's how they do if do) so you can't fight your way out of it.....only hopefully prevent yourself from being a target or being able to outrun ppl half your age, which I'm working on getting back to having been second ranked for my age in track/running. Knives are the tools used so don't have to outrun bullets yet at least. Sad it has come to this. Half our population is still unaware/in denial, but even my mother is scared to go outside to do her business at certain times - they be robbing 90 yr old ladies or anyone "weak" basically. Even broke into a 90 yr old lady the other day and tied her to a chair.
    This is what I am talking about, fckers attacking old people..

Great nostrils and photo angle, haven't seen this anywhere before.
    Damn man I deleted the pics and you brought them back up!
    On the list for Bannukah

Any of you old fukers older than John with zero cavities?
    Younger and had major work done 8 yrs ago...nothing since though.

This is what I am talking about, fckers attacking old people..
    Damn man I deleted the pics and you brought them back up!
    Ok, took them down as well...lol.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent video editing. I love it. Real talk. The speech is also good. I like it.

Having said this, I personally do not worry whether or not others think of me as dangerous when I’m old.

I am Asian. Asians in this country are never taken seriously as far as the image of being dangerous. If anything this is to my advantage.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Ok, took them down as well...lol.
    LOL thanks I just posted them to show I have zero cavities, never even had a filling as a kid, my mom should have giving me braces though, but we were poor..

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Excellent video editing. I love it. Real talk. The speech is also good. I like it.

Having said this, I personally do not worry whether or not others think of me as dangerous when I’m old.

I am Asian. Asians in this country are never taken seriously as far as the image of being dangerous. If anything this is to my advantage.
    Here in NY Asian folks are being attacked as well and typically the older ones, I have yet to hear a young Asian man was robbed/attacked. Mostly old Asian men/old Asian women or just Asian women in general.
    On the list for Bannukah

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL thanks I just posted them to show I have zero cavities, never even had a filling as a kid, my mom should have giving me braces though, but we were poor..

Here in NY Asian folks are being attacked as well and typically the older ones, I have yet to hear a young Asian man was robbed/attacked. Mostly old Asian men/old Asian women or just Asian women in general.
    Yes. I am sadly aware. I wish gun rights were not infringed upon in NY. I would love to see a pissed of old Asian man spray 5.56 rounds towards the enemy.

I pack heat here in PA. Always ready.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.