desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Is it possible to make overnight oats in the day time?

I have been getting these packs of overnight oats to have as a bed time snack. but they are kind of pricey. I was thinking of making my own, but I don’t use them for breakfast. If I make them in the daytime do i need to put them somewhere dark? Or will this not work?
    A dock in harbor is safe, and thats what docks are built for.

Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Strawng has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    I have been getting these packs of overnight oats to have as a bed time snack. but they are kind of pricey. I was thinking of making my own, but I don’t use them for breakfast. If I make them in the daytime do i need to put them somewhere dark? Or will this not work?
    Idk, man. Doing something like that might significantly alter the space-time continuum and fragment our own universe's timeline to such an extent that TDEE is no longer an autonomous entity from the energy expended during exercise. This perturbation could very well lead to such a marked shift in the core energetic balance from the electromagnetically charged physical world around us into the free electrons comprising dark matter that the persistent expansion still occurring from the "Big Bang" may suddenly reverse into what may be termed the "Big Crunch". This would end all existence as we know it.
    Then again, the world's pretty fuked up right now and overnight oats are fuking delicious, so you may just wanna take your chances. It might also do absolutely nothing to the universe or the quality of your snack.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do not meddle with powers you do not comprehend…
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ve made oatmeal in the microwave with old fashioned oats and dried cranberries. I forgot about it and someone at work put it in the fridge. Later that afternoon I found it. I added some creamer on top cause I had just made it with water, and being cold it was actually really good.

Kinda a similar idea to overnight oats
    Wincel crew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Idk, man. Doing something like that might significantly alter the space-time continuum and fragment our own universe's timeline to such an extent that TDEE is no longer an autonomous entity from the energy expended during exercise. This perturbation could very well lead to such a marked shift in the core energetic balance from the electromagnetically charged physical world around us into the free electrons comprising dark matter that the persistent expansion still occurring from the "Big Bang" may suddenly reverse into what may be termed the "Big Crunch". This would end all existence as we know it.
    Then again, the world's pretty fuked up right now and overnight oats are fuking delicious, so you may just wanna take your chances. It might also do absolutely nothing to the universe or the quality of your snack.
    A lot of these theories just don’t make sense. Like for example we all know that the Earth “allegedly” rotates at 460 meters, 1509 feet, per second. However, if I jump in the air, I land in the same spot. Now assuming my jump kept me airborne for only 1 second, then I should land 1509 feet in the opposite direction of the earths “alleged” rotation. So we can deduce that a lot of these theories are simply made up by “scientists” that want to sound smart so they make up theories that we are supposed to believe because some scientist said so.

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of these theories just don’t make sense. Like for example we all know that the Earth “allegedly” rotates at 460 meters, 1509 feet, per second. However, if I jump in the air, I land in the same spot. Now assuming my jump kept me airborne for only 1 second, then I should land 1509 feet in the opposite direction of the earths “alleged” rotation. So we can deduce that a lot of these theories are simply made up by “scientists” that want to sound smart so they make up theories that we are supposed to believe because some scientist said so.
    You did not land in the same spot. The difference in the spot you landed in was too small to perceive with the naked eye. Back in WW1 or 2 there was a battleship putting down artillery rounds on a beach that was about 30 miles north of the ship. Spotters were telling the ship that all the rounds were landing about 100 yards to the east of the target.

Figure that out.

Registered User Benchpresser350's Avatar
    Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benchpresser350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    You did not land in the same spot. The difference in the spot you landed in was too small to perceive with the naked eye. Back in WW1 or 2 there was a battleship putting down artillery rounds on a beach that was about 30 miles north of the ship. Spotters were telling the ship that all the rounds were landing about 100 yards to the east of the target.

Figure that out.
    And based on that TRY Googling "youtube combat tv series season 01"

Warning: lots of gunfire...and I mean LOTS!

And Don't blame me if you get PTSD from watching it...

The black and white ones are better than the color ones IMO.

Oh, and the overnight oats. Experiment and see what they need, but beware of Daylight Savings time--that might mess them up--L0L

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had the chance to auction off a 2 hour wild pig hunt for 2 people from a helicopter. Didn't do it because the reserve price was $8000. Anyway, one of the things mentioned was called "reverse lead". The momentum from the forward movement of the heli would translate into forward movement of the projectile. Think about a stationary quarterback throwing a football at a running receiver. He throws the ball to the spot where the receiver will be when the ball gets there. Now if the quarterback in running when he throws the ball, he has to compensate for his movement giving the ball a different inertia compared to if he is stationary. I know a guy that was a helicopter machine gunner in Vietnam. He is crazier than me, but he is a great shot. I've seen him break 20+ skeet at an official skeet range. That's no big deal. But this guy was shooting his gun at every station from his hip.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I had the chance to auction off a 2 hour wild pig hunt for 2 people from a helicopter. Didn't do it because the reserve price was $8000. Anyway, one of the things mentioned was called "reverse lead". The momentum from the forward movement of the heli would translate into forward movement of the projectile. Think about a stationary quarterback throwing a football at a running receiver. He throws the ball to the spot where the receiver will be when the ball gets there. Now if the quarterback in running when he throws the ball, he has to compensate for his movement giving the ball a different inertia compared to if he is stationary. I know a guy that was a helicopter machine gunner in Vietnam. He is crazier than me, but he is a great shot. I've seen him break 20+ skeet at an official skeet range. That's no big deal. But this guy was shooting his gun at every station from his hip.
    Never knew pigs could fly helicopters but that would definitely be worth it to shoot one down!

Oh and shooting from the hip/drawing is banned at most ranges where I live.

Oh and shooting from the hip/drawing is banned at most ranges where I live.
    This is a real small range. Membership is about 15 people. Membership gets you a key that unlocks the gate and the 2 towers. You have to bring your own gas to run the generator and you need to bring your own clay pigeons to load the throwers.