adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Best Plate Loaded Seated row Under $500???

The two I've found so far are the Titan fitness:

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...ow/400790.html

and the Valor fitness:

https://valorfitness.com/products/cb...ed-row-machine

no experience with Valor fitness, so don't know what to think about that one.

Nothing good on craigslist or ******** market that I can see

Anyone here have experience with either of the above, or have another recommendation?
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/s...ow/400790.html

and the Valor fitness:

https://valorfitness.com/products/cb...ed-row-machine

Anyone here have experience with either of the above, or have another recommendation?
    That Valor one looks like hot garbage. Look at the model's arm position in one of the photos. That's not a row.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would pass on both of those. Wait on a good buy for a used commercial row. I found my Hammerstrength for $350. I’ve seen others listed for $350-$500
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    That Valor one looks like hot garbage. Look at the model's arm position in one of the photos. That's not a row.
    To me it just looks like she doesn't have the seat the right height at all that's why it looks awkward.

Anyways, just realized it says sold out for that one, which leaves the Titan one...

Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I would pass on both of those. Wait on a good buy for a used commercial row. I found my Hammerstrength for $350. I’ve seen others listed for $350-$500
    Hammer strength is by far my favorite equipment for back. Haven't seen anything for less than $700 used though, which is def more than is in my budget at the moment... Also the footprint of the HS machines is quite a bit bigger which isn't ideal
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To me it just looks like she doesn't have the seat the right height at all that's why it looks awkward.

Anyways, just realized it says sold out for that one, which leaves the Titan one...

Hammer strength is by far my favorite equipment for back. Haven't seen anything for less than $700 used though, which is def more than is in my budget at the moment... Also the footprint of the HS machines is quite a bit bigger which isn't ideal
    I think I paid 600 for my HS ISO row. Popular piece but I have seen them for less, usually older models. But sometimes they are in bad shape which can get you a better deal. Magic eraser and simple Green do wonders.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    That's awesome, but it's a unicorn in most of the country. $500 would be a steal in most areas, including mine.

MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000)

and the Valor fitness:

I picked up the Valor one last year about a week after the NBA shut down and it was clear covid was going to cause exercise equipment prices to jump. I'm pretty happy with the unit but it's definitely not commercial grade. The girl using it in their promo material didn't have the seat adjusted properly. The seat height adjusts as well as the depth of the chest pad. It's by no means a super high quality piece of equipment but gets the job done. This is going to sound weird, but the thing I'm most impressed by are the adapters to go from standard to Olympic plates. They are head and shoulders above any of the other ones I've had over the years and lock down tight and haven't moved.

Downsides: as you can see in the attached picture, the arms are not parallel to start. It was worst after first assembled and this was the best I could get it. I've never filmed to see if during the actual motion if the arms match their plane of motion. I've never noticed it while exercising though.

I recently got the Rogue seal bench. Already having the valor seated row and an incline row (unknown brand but commerical grade), I ended up deciding to keep the Valor vs the incline row.
    Attached Images

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    That's awesome, but it's a unicorn in most of the country. $500 would be a steal in most areas, including mine.
    Dead on.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-