Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My friend works at a Ford Dealership. All the top trim stuff flys off the lot, no one even wants to look at the lower trims and base models, like Shelby, Raptor, Lariat etc they can't even keep inventory because demand is still high.

He also said they were paying competitive top dollar prices for trade ins and now they are kind of stuck with them. They can't lower prices because they can't sell at a loss
    Know Justice

Know Peace

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Scooped a '22 Audi Q8 for the wife in November at under MSRP. Was really surprised to be honest. Got quotes from 2 different dealers and 1 was at MSRP and 1 $2k under.

I think you'll start seeing more of this from the big 3 and possibly Toyota too. Honda is still struggling to supply vehicles.

Daughter totaled her '11 Wrangler same day we picked up the Audi. I'm waiting to replace it for the used market to adjust. I have about 6 months before I'll need to pull the trigger on something.
    Love the Q8! I really like the ones with the blacked out grills (I think Audi calls it "black optics" package).
    Stern Crew

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard on lucky Lopez latest video that 1 in 3 Tesla sold last year are for sale.
    STEM Wagie Brah

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SipNPiz View Post
    I heard on lucky Lopez latest video that 1 in 3 Tesla sold last year are for sale.
    There were a ton of speculators buying them thinking they could flip for profits, of course that didn't last forever. And with the way Tesla's online building/ordering system works, it can become skewed quick af. But the speculating surely exacerbated the price swings

Kinda sticks out like a sore thumb in the CarGurus data

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/price-trends/

Porsche chadding it up as usual.

More price cuts are coming for Tesla IMO, especially on the S and X. You can track new inventory listings here

https://tesladata.mattjung.net/total-new-inventory/

Either price cuts are coming or production needs to reduce. Tesla needs to sell like 500-800,000 more vehicles this year than last.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    There were a ton of speculators buying them thinking they could flip for profits, of course that didn't last forever. And with the way Tesla's online building/ordering system works, it can become skewed quick af. But the speculating surely exacerbated the price swings

Kinda sticks out like a sore thumb in the CarGurus data

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/price-trends/

Porsche chadding it up as usual.

More price cuts are coming for Tesla IMO, especially on the S and X. You can track new inventory listings here

https://tesladata.mattjung.net/total-new-inventory/

Either price cuts are coming or production needs to reduce. Tesla needs to sell like 500-800,000 more vehicles this year than last.
    The price you pay for an S or X is simply insane. You're purely paying for the speed gimmick and you get awful build quality and service across the board for it. Imagine losing 25% value on your car in 5 months... AFTER the value deduction of driving it off the lot for the first time. Just like lighting cash on fire.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    The price you pay for an S or X is simply insane. You're purely paying for the speed gimmick and you get awful build quality and service across the board for it. Imagine losing 25% value on your car in 5 months... AFTER the value deduction of driving it off the lot for the first time. Just like lighting cash on fire.
    100% agreed and I think the market is on track to bear that out, more price cuts/discounts are very likely coming especially if interest rates stay high. And rates staying high will probably create a rough year for many (all?) automakers except those selling to the 1% like Porsche, Bentley, Lambo, etc who always have fuk-you money to throw around.

That is not Tesla, these aren't luxury vehicles.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Finally picked my vehicle up. 11hr drive, but got a great deal.

I've been watching about 50 vehicles since Oct as I've stated before. They're still dropping in price constantly. Dealers are like, "I'm already losing money." I'm like, "well you're gonna lose more if you don't drop the price." They never call back, even after dropping the price 2x. One dealership was charging $2k over MSRP for a '21 with 30k miles. Told them they were in denial about the market rate. Had some pretty entertaining emails with many dealers.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post

I've been watching about 50 vehicles since Oct as I've stated before. They're still dropping in price constantly. Dealers are like, "I'm already losing money." I'm like, "well you're gonna lose more if you don't drop the price." They never call back, even after dropping the price 2x. One dealership was charging $2k over MSRP for a '21 with 30k miles. Told them they were in denial about the market rate. Had some pretty entertaining emails with many dealers.
    Where the pics at m8?
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) i3oosted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Got a Tesla after the price slash?
    *TRUMP 2024 Crew
    *Smell Good Crew
    *ULTRA MAGA Minority Crew
    *AR/Gun Crew
    *Automotive Crew

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Where the pics at m8?
    Originally Posted by i3oosted View Post
    Got a Tesla after the price slash?
    No pics yet. She's already under the knife for some PDR. Windows are all tinted. Ceramic coating coming up too. Best vehicle I've driven. Peak torque is at 1900 RPM. Feels like a typical v8 truck with power and responsive torque.

First mods will be tinting the orange signal and then A-Spec door lights. I don't plan on a whole lot else other AT tires and wheels at some point. It's got everything I needed. Features I only dreamed about as a kid. Literally have my entire library of music at my fingertips on an incredible sound system. Best sound system I've heard in a car. Extremely accurate.

Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No pics yet. She's already under the knife for some PDR. Windows are all tinted. Ceramic coating coming up too. Best vehicle I've driven. Peak torque is at 1900 RPM. Feels like a typical v8 truck with power and responsive torque.

[img]https://www.bmwpalmsprings.com/inventoryphotos/3239/5j8tc1h69kl006711/ip/1.jpg[/ img]

First mods will be tinting the orange signal and then A-Spec door lights. I don't plan on a whole lot else other AT tires and wheels at some point. It's got everything I needed. Features I only dreamed about as a kid. Literally have my entire library of music at my fingertips on an incredible sound system. Best sound system I've heard in a car. Extremely accurate.

[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/kxoAAOSwtRViKwL5/s-l1600.jpg[/ img]

[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/DdwAAOSwGXxiviCr/s-l500.jpg[/ img]
    Nice dude those are sleek for sure. Acura knocks it out of the park aesthetically with their new models. Low end torque is more fun than high rpm horsepower in my experience as well.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Nice dude those are sleek for sure. Acura knocks it out of the park aesthetically with their new models. Low end torque is more fun than high rpm horsepower in my experience as well.
    Agreed. I have a cammed/stalled Camaro. Specifically designed it for low end and table top torque. It's all about torque.

Agreed. I have a cammed/stalled Camaro. Specifically designed it for low end and table top torque. It's all about torque.
    Mirin I recently sold an 04 GTO that was stalled/cammed. Very fun car.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Mirin I recently sold an 04 GTO that was stalled/cammed. Very fun car.
    Another great car I debate LS3 or just heads next, but IDK, the thing can be a money pit. Should prob. just save for a C8 Z06 or NSX. I bet those will be worth some money someday.

I don't plan on power mods, but this is pretty sick. 2:05

Yeah I always joke being a car guy is a curse because you’re gonna spend some money.
    And not bad dude
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is a really nice color blue
    STEM Wagie Brah

Originally Posted by SipNPiz View Post
    That is a really nice color blue
    It's interesting color wise, because it sort of changes. And once I saw it in person, knew I had to have that color. Either the sun or just certain angles of light. It's Seattle like weather or I'd go figure it out.

Looks sunny here. Looks like direct sunlight changes the color since the back part of the car is the blue.

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congrats man! With you great taste in music and cars, I'm sure you'll have many years of enjoyment ahead. Enjoy her in good health!

Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Congrats man! With you great taste in music and cars, I'm sure you'll have many years of enjoyment ahead. Enjoy her in good health!
    On spread brah. And thanks brah! Hope to see you soon.

Enjoy zman brah, looks awesome

Ford hitting out with price cuts on the Mach-E now

GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000) GenocideAttack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bought me a new Acura TLX Aspec SH-AWD with 8% off MSRP from a dealer because I couldn't wait for a few more months for the market to "crash." Inventory is back to normal now, the only thing that is high is the interest rate.

Last edited by GenocideAttack; 02-02-2023 at 10:20 AM.

Originally Posted by GenocideAttack View Post
    Bought me a new Acura TLX Aspec SH-AWD with 8% off MSRP from a dealer because I couldn't wait for a few more months for the market to "crash." Inventory is back to normal now, the only thing that is high is the interest rate.

I couldn't wait either. Nice pick up. I saw some prices drop on cars I was watching, but I also don't know their OTD fees, cuz some marked em up 5-6k after list.

PDR is done. Looks like new. Ceramic coat done too. Will post pics next wash.

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Enjoy zman brah, looks awesome

Ford hitting out with price cuts on the Mach-E now

Thx brah, like others in here, I can't rep for a while lol.