theibros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working Out Feels Like A Chore. How Do I Break The Cycle?

Hi,

I Started working out when I was about 14 years old, I fell in love with working out and would work out anywhere from 5 to 7 days a week. This had continued all the way up until around 19 years old, this is when college started getting really stressful, I had gained about 30 pounds of fat, and I lost interest/time in going to the gym. I am now 22 years old, I have graduated and have zero stress on my mind at the moment. So, I want to get back into the gym like the good old days, but every single time I go it feels like a chore and I always come out of the gym more tired than I was coming in. I’ve tried a bunch of things, such as lots of hydration, protein, caffeine, good music and even getting into the right mindset before entering a work out. I even tried hiring a personal trainer. I remember when the gym was like a hobby and when I would wake up the first thing I would think about was that I can’t wait to go to the gym and get a good pump. Any advice on how to be like that again?

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How fat do you wanna stay?

I’m currently not working out due to work issues but if I had nothing on my mind, working out is a BLAST!

Also, try 3 days a week.
    **^^ gone ^^**

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Also, try 3 days a week.
    This ^^^ is a good point. No need to jump in at 5-7 days a week. 3 days a week at an hour per workout is a very solid start.

sonofthedragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    push yourself
    imagine yourself as a weak skinny fat twat