aloneNfat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1.5 month progress... -13 lbs body recomp????

First pic taken on july 7th 7/7/2021 second pic taken on august 8/19/2021 went from 232 lbs to 219 lbs with strength going up. I am 5'10"

Did not think I would gain this much strength on the cut, and it also seems like i gained lean mass???

I believe a lot of these gains are due to body recomposition from muscle memory due to lifting previously (4-5 years ago was fit).

I am at about a 800-1000 calorie deficit on most days.

I eat more on days that I lift, but definitely not at a surplus.

Trying to get down to 185 lbs by 12/31/2021.

34 LBS to go.

I did not add cardio yet, and not sure when I should?

looking for advice... trying to get this fat off as quick as possible.. (without negative consequences)
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Recomping does happen, especially in cases where muscle memory is a factor.

BUT be aware of the limitations of using strength as a proxy for muscle mass... It can increase without muscle mass increasing especially if you have been focusing on lower rep heavy lifting - neural factors can still improve during a harsh diet.

Sounds like you can keep doing what you are doing. There isn't a reason why you have to add cardio if you don't want to - it's not an essential part of losing fat but it can help you burn a few more calories while having wider health benefits.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice. Awesome progress so far. It's often easier to eventually increase activity level instead of just dropping food intake lower and lower. And nothing crazy in regards to more activity. Just more walking, be more active in general throughout the day. Take the stairs, park further from entrances of buildings, walk on the treadmill for 15 min before you lift (low intensity).

But also depends on the person. Consider which will be more sustainable for you - lower calories, or more movement.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Understand that almost all strength gains when starting out are CNS adaption and not muscle gain. Depending on how much muscle you had, muscle memory can be a real thing however with a big deficit it will be extremely hard to build muscle. Maintaining it would be the goal.

If you want to continue your Fatloss at the same rate you need to drop about 100 calories a day for every 10 lbs you lose or add 100 calories worth of exercise or a combo of both. Just make sure with the lower calories or added activity that you don.t let your NEAT suffer.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB