Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There is NOTHING wrong with being a tradesmen.

I'm sick of all the hate that tradesmen garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we have jobs and aren't rotting in our parents basement or slowly dying mentally and physically in an office chair. MY family comes from a long line of tradesmen, my mother was a plumber, my brother is a brick layer and makes a considerate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the job might be dirty but it's an honest paycheck and has a sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I clogged out a cat through a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of weird narcissistic weirdos, guess what the Misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.
    Last edited by Sandmanlet; 11-29-2016 at 11:51 PM.
    ★ Check CP every minute crew. ★
    ★ Paranoid of negs crew. ★
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Look back at posts that got you repped and smile crew. ★
    ★ Always choose 5 crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cope
    o
    p
    e

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A copypasta is born.
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sand manlet.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

strong rage/resentment there bro... did somebody try and sodomize you with their college diploma when you were a boy?

PM me if you wanna talk <3

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never seen any hate for tradesmen on the misc, in fact almost every thread about them goes positive and ends up about how you can actually make money with a trade.

Smartest ****ing thing you could do with yourself.

When 95% of the male population can't hammer a nail by themselves and their furnace breaks...you're going to be able to write your own paycheck.

People will always die, and people will always need their broken **** that they don't understand, fixed.

WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That certainly is most intriguing, because I'm sick of all the hate that tradesmen garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we have jobs and aren't rotting in our parents basement or slowly dying mentally and physically in an office chair. MY family comes from a long line of tradesmen, my mother was a plumber, my brother is a brick layer and makes a considerate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the job might be dirty but it's an honest paycheck and has a sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I clogged out a cat through a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of weird narcissistic weirdos, guess what the misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all seriousness, where would we be without tradesmen? Sure we'll get robots soon, but without tradies for the last 100 years or whatever we'd be phucked.

Not everyone can be intelligent and successful, society needs these guys. 100% srs.

Repped OP

Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    In all seriousness, where would we be without tradesmen? Sure we'll get robots soon, but without tradies for the last 100 years or whatever we'd be phucked.

Not everyone can be intelligent and successful, society needs these guys. 100% srs.

Repped OP
    Oh yeah *******, I bet you couldn't even screw in a light bulb you genius. Good luck on your 100K debt you retard.
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post

Repped OP

We'd have a clean and green Earth for start
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I noticed you mentioned your mother and brother, but nothing about a father? Wow that's so surprising I have no idea how you ended up as a tradie not srs.

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why dont you fix my toilet first before you get on my computer and dirty it up
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500)
    All I ask is you guys clean up your diet. When I am on the ****ter and the trade guy gets in the stall next to me, Jesus Christ. Sounds like fukin murder. Dude is moaning and groaning, sounds like his @sshole is going through each circle of hell all at once. Fukin brutal.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In sociology, I studied tradesmen, srs.

It's not that there's anything wrong with trades, it's that society is commonly stratified based on your SOURCE of income, and not the size of your income. Tradesmen are still considered "working class" because they do physical labor and lack a formal education. Despite some of their impressive salaries, their peer groups consist of the working class and the lower class. Tradesmen aren't going to go to a banquet and chat up the college graduates. None of them have anything in common.

To conclude, tradesmen are stratified into the working class based on their source of income and informal associations.
    Top 3 Lana Del Rey albums:
    1. Norman ****ing Rockwell!
    2. Honeymoon
    3. Lust For Life

#PureMichigan

BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500) BigBlueCouch is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    In sociology, I studied tradesmen, srs.

It's not that there's anything wrong with trades, it's that society is commonly stratified based on your SOURCE of income, and not the size of your income. Tradesmen are still considered "working class" because they do physical labor and lack a formal education. Despite some of their impressive salaries, their peer groups consist of the working class and the lower class. Tradesmen aren't going to go to a banquet and chat up the college graduates. None of them have anything in common.

To conclude, tradesmen are stratified into the working class based on their source of income and informal associations.
    Never mind the fact, even know, on average, over the course of a lifetime a college degree gets you more money than not. That doesn't chit on trades, just a fact.

Originally Posted by BigBlueCouch View Post
    Never mind the fact, even know, on average, over the course of a lifetime a college degree gets you more money than not. That doesn't chit on trades, just a fact.
    Depends on what trade, where you live etc, also red. OPINION INVALID.
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at you worthless e stating *******s 90% of you couldn't last a week in tradie work

Originally Posted by Sandmanlet View Post
    Depends on what trade, where you live etc, also red. OPINION INVALID.
    Guess you don't know what the word average means.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    GL with your phucked spine goals at aged 30 OP.

Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    GL with your phucked spine goals at aged 30 OP.
    That's more of form work and carpentry, certainly not related to trade work such as electrician, plumbing etc.
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only on the misc

Originally Posted by Sandmanlet View Post
    That's more of form work and carpentry, certainly not related to trade work such as electrician, plumbing etc.
    Its only smellz

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics of this chit covered cat you unclogged?

AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The day the plumbers revolted!

Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000) Pauly23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op's mum actually practices the oldest trade in the world... dat der prostitution.

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just lol @ tradies always tradin'

DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb making 200k+ in aus

Originally Posted by DonGewfed View Post
    brb making 200k+ in aus
    Pretty much
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500) BelaXVII is not very helpful. (-500)
    There is nothing wrong with manlets.They are only human beings and humanity disgusts me.

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i make more money in my warehouse position than my office counterparts, excluding the top managers. do what you enjoy doing. if you enjoy sitting on an office chair all day, then do what you need to do to get there.
    squeeze your glutes and press