DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ex chose someone who doesnt lift over me lol

My ex gf is now with somebody who I assume has never hit the gym in his life. His legs look smaller than my arms lmao.... i feel like all the time i spent in the gym is wasted as ex chose someone super skinny over me.. i am also taller than him, im 6 5 and i dont really know how tall is he, but he looks a bit taller than ex and she was 5 4...
    i dont even know how to feel about that lmao

wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What you should know is that a good body does not necessarily make you the best pick. A lot of girls place a sense of humor or a handsome face over anything else. It’s possible that the other guy’s good qualities just outnumber yours. He could be more adventurous or makes her feel valued or even have a more successful life or just be really popular. But one thing you should know is that all girls like guys that are higher value. What makes a guy higher value can be any number of things. If I were you, I would try to figure out what makes your ex attracted to this person and I would try to emulate that if I can, but without giving up my personal sense of self or identity.
    *Latina Fever Crew*
    *Night Lifter Crew*

wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wabbajack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Or then again…she could just be settling on the first person that wants to date her lols
    *Latina Fever Crew*
    *Night Lifter Crew*

eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eternalnoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's got a new BF and you're cyber stalking her.

Pretty clear who the winner of that relationship was.

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sound insecure af, if you are such a catch why do you give a phuck. trash attracts trash
    Last edited by irmocool; 09-05-2021 at 05:34 PM.
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeusVult777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eternalnoob View Post
    She's got a new BF and you're cyber stalking her.

Pretty clear who the winner of that relationship was.
    nah i wastn cyber stalking lol we were just talking and she was w her bf and she sent a pic of them

Originally Posted by irmocool View Post
    you sound insecure af, if you are such a catch why do you gave a phuck. trash attracts trash
    nah man in definitlly not inserucre lol. It bothers me that we were talking about getting back together and 4 days before she got bf we went out and were making out a lot and everything...and now she has a bf like i dont understand it. .. Im dating another girl now but i still miss her

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For women, muscles are not a high priority, they’re more like icing on the cake if all the important boxes are checked
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

MaxyCute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeusVult777 View Post
    My ex gf is now with somebody who I assume has never hit the gym in his life.
    May be it's not so important for her

Registered User userEXJSCGAXYBO's Avatar
    userEXJSCGAXYBO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nah man in definitlly not inserucre lol. It bothers me that we were talking about getting back together and 4 days before she got bf we went out and were making out a lot and everything...and now she has a bf like i dont understand it. .. Im dating another girl now but i still miss her
    Sounds like she felt intimidated by your hogging her to get back together and just couldn't say no on the spot. Don't take it personally but ur 6'5 and she's a ft shorter she's definitely gonna be scared to reject you dude

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ex gf is now with somebody who I assume has never hit the gym in his life. His legs look smaller than my arms lmao.... i feel like all the time i spent in the gym is wasted as ex chose someone super skinny over me.. i am also taller than him, im 6 5 and i dont really know how tall is he, but he looks a bit taller than ex and she was 5 4...
    he's hung, a lifetime in the gym or being the worlds tallest man wont compete with that.

iJackDoff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you sound bothered mate. dont be bothered over some sloot that wasnt worth your effort anyway. 'getting back together' should never be something that crosses your mind if another toxic sloot pulls out on you