Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Fantasy Football Draft advice/ sleepers/ targets etc

New to fantasy football.

Playing in a 14 team standard league (devalued kickers).

I have the 10th pick in the draft.

Any websites or draft guides you guys like or suggest.

I'm looking to just kinda draft best player available since I'm new to fantasy football.

Any players you guys like to target that you think are break-outs/ sleepers?

Sig line can't be a novel Legacyx's Avatar
    Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Legacyx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your new i'd 100% stick to the basics and just go best available. This always works out resonably well. when you get more experienced i look at best couple options avaialable and think about there team, role on team, scheme, break out potential etc. but most of your points will come from your first 3 picks so just pick the best avaialble round 1-3 atleast before getting crazy.

The only thing id reccomend which is a bit different for this year and going forward is get a mobile quarterback who can add with his legs. Dak prescott, lamar jackson, jalen hurts, josh allen, kyler murray etc. Likely wont get drafted as high as mahomes but will outscore other fantasy relevant qb's that are in pass heavy/efficient schemes like kirk cousins (lol), herbert, mayfield etc

theres a lot of decent TE options this year so wouldnt use a premium pick on it either unless its like kelce slidding for some reason
    I dont give a f*ck about a b*tch on the internet

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do some mock drafts on https://www.fantasypros.com/. You can set it to the 10th spot to see roughly what your teams could look like.

Quality RBs are gone FAST in a 14 team league so you might just have to grab 2 right away if you can. If you can get like Chubb, Jones, Ekeler, or Barkley with the 10th pick I'd take it. Then Harris, Gibson, Taylor, or CEH in the 2nd and if they're all gone just go best WR available.

In the late rounds like 9+ I like James Conner as a sleeper. He's going to get a lot of work in a very good offense as long as he can stay healthy.

Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Bigbuster1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thx.

I upgraded to fantasy pros premium. I used their draft kings promo to upgrade to premium for free.

im going to read their articles and use their mock draft simulator.