Shujaat1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Gynecomastia & Fupa

Well I want to reduce weight of my gynecomastia and Fupa.
    Is there any good exercises for it, I was about 200kg 12 years ago, right now I am 126kg. I have twice reduce my weight to 90kg. Still I am not able to get rid of the fat in a particular area.
    I only reduce my weight by walking and acupuncture, even though I eat too less but my still tends to increase even I eat normal. I am 30 years old, but my body looks like 50 years old because of skin loosening.
    So kindly guide me thanks.
    And one more thing I am from lower middle class family, I won't be able to afford expensive diets and stuff. I can save money for the things you suggest which can help me.
    Last edited by Shujaat1990; 08-17-2021 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Age is wrong

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Only reducing your calorie intake will help you lose weight. Do some weight training to try to keep muscle and improve your shape if you can.

Dieting should be cheaper than eating too much... take what you eat now and reduce it by 1/3rd. If your appetite makes it hard then replace processed foods with simple unprocessed foods, like beans, meat, vegetables, eggs.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dieting is a good place to start but will only reduce those areas to a degree.
    You probably will have the gyro and fupa but probably just smaller.
    Also if your serious you should start recording your food intake and macros in a diet journalYoull need to weigh out everything you each and drink.
    Then reduce your calories and stay with it for awhile.
    This way you are more accurate and have to have discipline to do it.
    If your serious you'll do it.
    Get a small food scale and get started.

I haven't tried Kito, should I try it.
    I started doing calories count with the help of My Fitness Pal App.
    I am very serious on losing weight, both path are not that small it is little bit embarrassing to watch.
    Sometimes I think of surgery or lipo suction but it cost alot of money.
    I wanna try it myself, anything to lose weight and hope I lose weight and stay fit.

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shujaat1990 View Post
    I haven't tried Kito, should I try it.
    I started doing calories count with the help of My Fitness Pal App.
    I am very serious on losing weight, both path are not that small it is little bit embarrassing to watch.
    Sometimes I think of surgery or lipo suction but it cost alot of money.
    I wanna try it myself, anything to lose weight and hope I lose weight and stay fit.
    I'm no expert but started study experts in 2013. I soon went KEYO, then just High Fat Low Carbs (HFLC). Those work because whole food and a lifestyle change in the way I ate was effective. I had been vegetarian for many years which worked great for the same reasons until I had borderline metabolic syndrome from too many carbs. I was technically diabetic but KETO and intermittent fasting (IF) gave me excellent blood sugar which I still have.

Everybody (every body) is different. The general rule is that you can't spot reduce. Also; first on, last off. However HubermanLab is a PhD who posts free lectures on YT says it now seems spot reduction may be possible. Garage Rat is right and you're doing right by tracking macro intake on MyFitnessPal. I just make it a lifestyle and enjoy the journey, don't stop researching.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

Thanks for all the info and reply to all of you 😊

Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    I'm no expert but started study experts in 2013. I soon went KEYO, then just High Fat Low Carbs (HFLC). Those work because whole food and a lifestyle change in the way I ate was effective. I had been vegetarian for many years which worked great for the same reasons until I had borderline metabolic syndrome from too many carbs. I was technically diabetic but KETO and intermittent fasting (IF) gave me excellent blood sugar which I still have.

Everybody (every body) is different. The general rule is that you can't spot reduce. Also; first on, last off. However HubermanLab is a PhD who posts free lectures on YT says it now seems spot reduction may be possible. Garage Rat is right and you're doing right by tracking macro intake on MyFitnessPal. I just make it a lifestyle and enjoy the journey, don't stop researching.
    I will definitely watch the video Huberman Lab.
    Thanks