smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

14 year old daughter knows more then her dad.

Just a little rant I find kind of funny, but just shake my head.
    Yesterday my 14 year old daughter (who runs track) was talking to my wife (who ran track in highschool and college, and runs some in her adult life) how she didnt understand why her calves were still smaller then her mom's with her taking a year off running/exercising due to having a baby.
    I tried explaining to her that it took my wife years of running and exersize to build it up and muscles (her calves) don't just go away with not working out as she still walks and gets little stimulation for them, and they won't athroph right away. I didn't get to far trying to expain it to her as she cuts me off and says "thats not what I mean" and "you say a lot of things that are wrong"

I say she is a smart kid, does great in school and wants to be a doctor, but she believes a lot of the junk she reads, or hears from her school teachers. She doesn't appriciate experience and learning through experience.
    Her teachers who never really worked out just repeat something in a textbook, that they never tried, by someone who never works out, and learns nutrition that comes down by directives from the bureaucrats from the government. But when I try to get her to see beyond everything, where people teach about trend workouts and fad diets, she says I don't know what I am talking about. Though I have been lifting for 29 years and maintained no higher then 14% bodyfat my life, most of the time being around 11% getting as low as 8%, and having the 4th highest total by coeffient in the all-time masters.
    When I was younger (and now still that I am older) I asked and learned from those who have done it, not those who just talk and write about it, but never did it.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell her that general calf size can be largely genetic, and she must've inherited yours and not her mom's.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha 14.....
    They know everything. That won't change until she's been out on her own for awhile. Don't take it personal.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a daughter the same age. I often think wow I never knew how dumb I was until I had a teenager. She's a great kid but I do shake my head at how often I'm wrong even when I'm right.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If it's distance running then smaller calves will be an advantage.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Confused as how would running make her calves bigger?

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kids today lack real world mentors.

I grew up around adults who had been there and done that.

Today, all kids have is info from some idiot who posts their opinion on the internet.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time to bring out that classic quote, with a small change to son/daughter

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a daughter who thinks he’s wrong" – Charles Wadsworth

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    Just a little rant I find kind of funny, but just shake my head.
    Yesterday my 14 year old daughter (who runs track) was talking to my wife (who ran track in highschool and college, and runs some in her adult life) how she didnt understand why her calves were still smaller then her mom's with her taking a year off running/exercising due to having a baby.
    I tried explaining to her that it took my wife years of running and exersize to build it up and muscles (her calves) don't just go away with not working out as she still walks and gets little stimulation for them, and they won't athroph right away. I didn't get to far trying to expain it to her as she cuts me off and says "thats not what I mean" and "you say a lot of things that are wrong"

I say she is a smart kid, does great in school and wants to be a doctor, but she believes a lot of the junk she reads, or hears from her school teachers. She doesn't appriciate experience and learning through experience.
    Her teachers who never really worked out just repeat something in a textbook, that they never tried, by someone who never works out, and learns nutrition that comes down by directives from the bureaucrats from the government. But when I try to get her to see beyond everything, where people teach about trend workouts and fad diets, she says I don't know what I am talking about. Though I have been lifting for 29 years and maintained no higher then 14% bodyfat my life, most of the time being around 11% getting as low as 8%, and having the 4th highest total by coeffient in the all-time masters.
    When I was younger (and now still that I am older) I asked and learned from those who have done it, not those who just talk and write about it, but never did it.
    I cannot believe she writes off your guidance. Has she ever been to one of your PL Meets? She needs to. You are one STRONG mofo! I looked around at your Youtube channel and all I can say is, "holy shiit!"

Hope you post more in this section.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ran track and cross-country in high school. By the time I went to college I had huge calves, even though the rest of me was scrawny. I've never done much for my calves since and they are still my best body part.

As for big calves being genetic, everyone else in my family has scrawny legs.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faithbuilders will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope you don't mind me quoting a scripture here, but it fits..... It says, to follow those through Faith and Patience inherit the Promises. You, doing what you do, you received the body you have. Obviously you must know a thing or two and people should follow your example in this area, including your daughter.